Eating is one of the few things that reduces my symptoms temporarily - At what point would eating every few minutes be detrimental?

Peatful

Ok, I've increased the carbs a lot and am eating say every 45mins or so or whenever there is an urge to. I eat 3 regular large meals, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and am having fruit, cottage cheese with honey, chocolate milk, skimmed milk and OJ for snacks in between. Early days but I can say I am feeling somewhat better. Not as depleted.

One issue, I seem to be getting a lot of reflux/heartburn since eating more regularly like this. Also I can see my belly and chest already starting to slowly increase in fat even from this short time of doing this. I can barely manage cardio, can do some light weights here and there but wondering on any recommendations of exercise to keep some of this fat off while I keep the carbs and nutrition high. I can't do anything too intense but need something I can get a sweat on with I think.
This is not fat.

Think about it.
It’s not fat.

And your body is going to use it for repair. So the hard part is trusting your body and getting use to it.
The better you feel
The less it will trouble you

Yes
It’s also water weight and endotoxins

But all the refeeders get it

Some get acne too

Food is a powerful hormone messenger

Give your body the best
And be proud of yourself

Once healed most of it comes off effortlessly
And your body composition may change for the better as well

Reflux isn’t fun however
You can always keep a food diary to deduct what is troubling you

Thank you for the update

OP
C

Callmestar

I take that back. I don't think it's doing fkin anything. Other getting some sugar and food in that lubricates my system for about 5 minutes.

Momma

I take that back. I don't think it's doing fkin anything. Other getting some sugar and food in that lubricates my system for about 5 minutes.
If you have been sick for over two years (?)- one needs to stick with something longer than a week and have an attitude of hope, patience and problem solving.

OP
C

Callmestar

If you have been sick for over two years (?)- one needs to stick with something longer than a week and have an attitude of hope, patience and problem solving.

Yeah, it's 7/8 years now. Hope running extremely think as I get little to no benefit from anything. Sometimes initially short term benefit for a few days then typically nothing.

OP
C

Callmestar

Cholesterol check from Tuesday. This was fasted.

1677950504971.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals