What Could Be The Causes Of My Daily Symptoms And Problems?

orewashin

It also occurs to me now that I don't react well to a vitamin B complex. What could that indicate?
Unfortunately, I don't know which B vitamin is causing this in me. The symptom is massive insomnia. Sometimes I couldn't sleep for up to 48 hours. This insomnia also feels different from stimulants as it has absolutely no physical effect. It only affects my brain and prevents my brain from calming down in every way. I then have racing thoughts and enormous vigilance. Even then in my sleep when I took a sleeping pill, my brain did not calm down properly because I was dreaming something all the time and in the morning I felt my head ache from uninterrupted nightly dreaming.
Which B vitamin could have caused this in me and what is the mechanism behind it?

At some point I bought myself a magnesium supplement with B vitamins and in the end I had to dispose of it because I absolutely couldn't tolerate it, even though I'm actually not the person who is overly sensitive to substances.

It was definitely not because of the magnesium, as this causes a very pleasant relaxation for me.
Was the B6 in P5P form, or the inactive form? Did you have neuropathy from it?

gately

It also occurs to me now that I don't react well to a vitamin B complex. What could that indicate?
Unfortunately, I don't know which B vitamin is causing this in me. The symptom is massive insomnia. Sometimes I couldn't sleep for up to 48 hours. This insomnia also feels different from stimulants as it has absolutely no physical effect. It only affects my brain and prevents my brain from calming down in every way. I then have racing thoughts and enormous vigilance. Even then in my sleep when I took a sleeping pill, my brain did not calm down properly because I was dreaming something all the time and in the morning I felt my head ache from uninterrupted nightly dreaming.
Which B vitamin could have caused this in me and what is the mechanism behind it?

At some point I bought myself a magnesium supplement with B vitamins and in the end I had to dispose of it because I absolutely couldn't tolerate it, even though I'm actually not the person who is overly sensitive to substances.

It was definitely not because of the magnesium, as this causes a very pleasant relaxation for me.
Could be a variety of the B's. Though my suspicion would be on folate. Don't take a b-complex. Don't eat fortified food.

If you follow the advice I've given, I'm confident you'll get better. Vaya con dios.

OP
F

Flo93

[QUOTE = "orewashin, post: 556800, member: 11801"] War der B6 in P5P-Form oder inaktiv? Hattest du eine Neuropathie? [/ QUOTE]
Pyridoxinhydrochlorid

orewashin

[QUOTE = "orewashin, post: 556800, member: 11801"] War der B6 in P5P-Form oder inaktiv? Hattest du eine Neuropathie? [/ QUOTE]
Pyridoxinhydrochlorid
This form of B6 can sometimes cause problems, pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the form you want.

You may want to purchase B vitamins separately so you know which is causing the problem. It's hard to tell like this.

OP
F

Flo93

I know that opiates aren't that popular here. But still, I just have to ask why I react so extremely positively to opiates? It's not just any high, but rather it feels like the opiates are giving me something basic that I can't get with any other substance. How it feels is difficult to describe, but it cannot be equated with euphoria or disinhibition. Rather, it is a profound, fundamental satisfaction and security that I seem to somehow otherwise chronically lack. Since the opiates influence these problems so fundamentally for me, I seem to find them so powerful. All other substances somehow just build on it and therefore cannot influence these problems as fundamentally as opiates. Is this profound improvement in my problems really only mediated by activating the opiate receptors? Or do opiates have other effects in the body that I could perhaps mimic with another substance?

kaybb

I know that opiates aren't that popular here. But still, I just have to ask why I react so extremely positively to opiates? It's not just any high, but rather it feels like the opiates are giving me something basic that I can't get with any other substance. How it feels is difficult to describe, but it cannot be equated with euphoria or disinhibition. Rather, it is a profound, fundamental satisfaction and security that I seem to somehow otherwise chronically lack. Since the opiates influence these problems so fundamentally for me, I seem to find them so powerful. All other substances somehow just build on it and therefore cannot influence these problems as fundamentally as opiates. Is this profound improvement in my problems really only mediated by activating the opiate receptors? Or do opiates have other effects in the body that I could perhaps mimic with another substance?
Tramadol does this for me too. I went off it and so many problems came back. Doesn’t take very much, one or two a day. Gives me more normal life. Trying to figure out it’s mechanism. Going off it to try Low Dose Naltrexone. You might want to research that one too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals