What Could Be The Causes Of My Daily Symptoms And Problems?

Flo93

General data:
• 26 years
• male
• 192 cm
• 115 kg

current medication:
• 4 mg doxazosin
• 70 mg lisdexamfetamine
• 600 mg of pregabalin

Symptoms (have been more or less since I was 6 years old):
• extreme stress intolerance
• High blood pressure
• high pulse
• hot flashes
• profuse general sweating
• Loss of appetite
• very high libido
• Addiction to masturbation
• Feeling empty inside
• abnormally increased alertness
• Tendency to be compulsive
• tendency to autoimmune diseases (uveitis, tendinopathy, arthritis)
• lower back pain
• Very little thirst
• poor urine output
• low stamina
• Any kind of exercise worsens my physical and mental well-being
• Sun and heat also worsen my well-being (cold and winter improve my well-being)
• dilated pupils
• pathologically decreased anger and impulsiveness
• In case of stress: apathy, paranoia and overwhelming feelings and fears about an imminent misfortune or about dying
• Feeling that you are too aware of everything
• strong brooding
• high sensitivity to pain (physical and psychological)
• strong mood swings (some changes every few minutes)
• Lack of motivation
• Anhedonia

previous drugs / substances:
• SSRIs / SSNRIs (severe deterioration)
• TZA (deterioration; but not as severe as with SSRIs)
• Mirtazapine (improvement of loss of appetite; worsening of stress intolerance, exhaustion)
• Neuroleptics (severe deterioration)
• Aripiprazole (slight improvement in mood stabilization; deterioration in motivation, sweating and exhaustion, also severe akathisia)
• low-dose amisulpride (improvement in motivation and anhedonia, unfortunately development of tolerance)
• Lisdexamfetamine (improvement in motivation and anhedonia; worsening stress intolerance, exhaustion)
• Methylphenidate (improvement in motivation and anhedonia; worsening stress intolerance)
• Pregabalin (improvement of all symptoms, unfortunately development of tolerance)
• Doxazosin (slight improvement in sweating and stress intolerance)
• Cyproheptadine (slight improvement in all symptoms except motivation and anhedonia)
• Opiates (tilidine, morphine, buprenorphine, hydromorphone except tramadol) (extremely strong improvement in all symptoms)

Sry for my english. I had to have it translated via Google because I'm from Germany and don't speak English very well.

I can relate to a lot of your symptoms, feels bad man...

Have you read Broda Barne's book, Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness. ?

He states anybody over 6 ft tall should be checked for hypo.

Perhaps kids like you and I were at less mental ease than typical people with sub-clinical hypothyroidism (supposedly 40% or more people are affected) due to the lack of neurotransmitters needed. This could start skewing perception towards negativity early in development, whether the environment is good or not.

I remember walking into my first day of Kindergarten bewildered at how the other children were playing like babies. I could feel their soullessness. Or was it my own?

gately

Does somebody still have an idea?
You’re on some pretty strong medications, and you’ve tried a lot others, and your symptoms still sound pretty intolerable. At this point it’s all going to come down to: Are you ready to get off the western medicine / pharmaceutical carousel?

I’ll be honest, there could be so many things wrong with you at this point, and your current medications only complicate things further. It would be very difficult for someone on the internet to conjecture what’s going on based on the information you provided. You sound like you need testing that isn’t common in western medicine, and a competent practitioner treating you based on those results.

Basically: I think it’s time you look into a qualified alternative medicine practitioner to start getting to the root of the issue. There’s a lot of bad paths to take in alternative medicine, so selecting someone appropriate is difficult. I would probably start with a naturopath in your area with high reviews and maybe a Chinese Medicine practitioner to get you on daily herbs.

You sound incredibly mineral imbalanced. There’s very skilled HTMA practitioners you can consult with online, and I would highly recommend that route as well. Just stay away from anyone associated with Dr L Wilson. If pressed for cash, this would be the one thing I’d do.

Your diet can be playing a big role in your issues, but it’s probably going to take more than cleaning up your diet if you’ve been this sick for so long. That said, you never know. Could be as simple as eating more beef, eating less carbohydrate, or cutting out an allergen like gluten.

So, just in case I can be of further help here: what is your diet? Be very specific please.

gately

Also, in the jerk off thread, you mention “excessive masturbation.” Just how often are you ejaculating?

Cause I gotta say, my first thought after reading your symptoms was you were zinc deficient.

Which, if that’s the case, should probably be treated by eating lots of red meat and not supplements, at least until you can get proper testing and professional help.

@Flo93

What you describe is diet - related, you need to eat High Protein in addition to your ready made meals:

"Thorne Research 2/day, Vitamin D between 7500IU and 10000 IU, calculated

without sunshine, high protein 1.6 to 2.2g per kg Bodyweight, or up to 50%

on top of that, satfat to monofat 1:1, at the very least 2 full meals a day,

better 3 to 4, short training if weightlifting is conducted, low amounts of

sets, low intensity and duration cardio, like 20 to 30 minutes, exercising

not more often than 3 times a week, 2 to 4 daily soft boiled eggs or over

easy eggs, no scrambled, creatine as monohydrate 2 times per day each 2.5g,

omega 3 to 6 ratio of 1:1, or even slightly favoring ALA, no high sucrose

dieting or such, no space invader dieting but true meals from unprocessed

foodsources like meat, offal, fish, eggs, cheese, bones."

You have deficiency in everything through strain of puberty related growth spurts and suboptimal diet induced failure to thrive or imperfection of development, which can be mitigated by high quality nutrition.

OP
F

Flo93

Also, in the jerk off thread, you mention “excessive masturbation.” Just how often are you ejaculating?

Cause I gotta say, my first thought after reading your symptoms was you were zinc deficient.

Which, if that’s the case, should probably be treated by eating lots of red meat and not supplements, at least until you can get proper testing and professional help.
When I feel very bad, up to 6 times a day.

It's interesting that you mention zinc because I react extremely positively to zinc. Even with a single ingestion, I notice a positive effect. It feels similar to the effects I get from aspirin.
Does that suggest a zinc deficiency? The dose is 15 mg of zinc from a gluconate-histidine compound. What dosage would you recommend?

OP
F

Flo93

You’re on some pretty strong medications, and you’ve tried a lot others, and your symptoms still sound pretty intolerable. At this point it’s all going to come down to: Are you ready to get off the western medicine / pharmaceutical carousel?

I’ll be honest, there could be so many things wrong with you at this point, and your current medications only complicate things further. It would be very difficult for someone on the internet to conjecture what’s going on based on the information you provided. You sound like you need testing that isn’t common in western medicine, and a competent practitioner treating you based on those results.

Basically: I think it’s time you look into a qualified alternative medicine practitioner to start getting to the root of the issue. There’s a lot of bad paths to take in alternative medicine, so selecting someone appropriate is difficult. I would probably start with a naturopath in your area with high reviews and maybe a Chinese Medicine practitioner to get you on daily herbs.

You sound incredibly mineral imbalanced. There’s very skilled HTMA practitioners you can consult with online, and I would highly recommend that route as well. Just stay away from anyone associated with Dr L Wilson. If pressed for cash, this would be the one thing I’d do.

Your diet can be playing a big role in your issues, but it’s probably going to take more than cleaning up your diet if you’ve been this sick for so long. That said, you never know. Could be as simple as eating more beef, eating less carbohydrate, or cutting out an allergen like gluten.

So, just in case I can be of further help here: what is your diet? Be very specific please.
Mostly frozen pizza (salami), canned ravioli, ready-made potato salad with pork belly, ready-made cocoa from the bottle, potato chips, instant noodles, chocolate, drinks (orange lemonade, cola, iced tea)

I also have to say that I've always had the habit of eating one very large meal a day instead of several small ones. So I eat one of my listed meals in large quantities (around 1,000 grams) every day (usually around 8:00 p.m.).
For example:

Monday, 8:00 p.m .: 3 cups of potato salad, 400 grams each (total 1 200 grams)

Tuesday, 8:00 p.m .: 3 packages of 350 gram pizza (total 1 050 grams)

Wednesday, 8:00 p.m .: 1 can of ravioli a 800 grams (total 800 grams)

In between: 1 pack of potato chips (200 grams), 1-2 packs of chocolate (100-200 grams)

Drinks per day: Either two bottles of cola (total of 3 liters) or two bottles of orange soda (total of 3 liters) or two bottles of iced tea (total of 3 liters), occasionally I also drink a bottle of cocoa a day (total of 1 liter)

OP
F

Flo93

I can relate to a lot of your symptoms, feels bad man...

Have you read Broda Barne's book, Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness. ?

He states anybody over 6 ft tall should be checked for hypo.

Perhaps kids like you and I were at less mental ease than typical people with sub-clinical hypothyroidism (supposedly 40% or more people are affected) due to the lack of neurotransmitters needed. This could start skewing perception towards negativity early in development, whether the environment is good or not.

I remember walking into my first day of Kindergarten bewildered at how the other children were playing like babies. I could feel their soullessness. Or was it my own?
I suspect more of an overactive thyroid gland. I also tend to have the feeling that all the glands in my body are too overactive. (Sweat glands, thyroid gland, pancreas, pituitary gland). In the adrenal glands, however, I suspect that I am more likely to be underactive.

boris

Mostly frozen pizza (salami), canned ravioli, ready-made potato salad with pork belly, ready-made cocoa from the bottle, potato chips, instant noodles, chocolate, drinks (orange lemonade, cola, iced tea)

I also have to say that I've always had the habit of eating one very large meal a day instead of several small ones. So I eat one of my listed meals in large quantities (around 1,000 grams) every day (usually around 8:00 p.m.).
For example:

Monday, 8:00 p.m .: 3 cups of potato salad, 400 grams each (total 1 200 grams)

Tuesday, 8:00 p.m .: 3 packages of 350 gram pizza (total 1 050 grams)

Wednesday, 8:00 p.m .: 1 can of ravioli a 800 grams (total 800 grams)

In between: 1 pack of potato chips (200 grams), 1-2 packs of chocolate (100-200 grams)

Drinks per day: Either two bottles of cola (total of 3 liters) or two bottles of orange soda (total of 3 liters) or two bottles of iced tea (total of 3 liters), occasionally I also drink a bottle of cocoa a day (total of 1 liter)

I had a diet like that and I felt really low at that time. Lots of empty calories, low protein, high phosphate, lots of starch causing inflammation and bacterial overgrowth, too little vitamins and minerals.

Ray Peat Diet, Food Choices, And General Guidelines

gately

Here's what I think:

- You absolutely need to ejaculate less. Once a day, tops. You are addicted and need to learn some degree of self-control. Ideally it would be once a week until you are better, but for now, start at once a day. Save it until the evening if you have to, or do whatever mental tricks you need to get through the day. It is best to not repress your urges beyond a reasonable degree, so nofap is not going to be a good start, because you'll just binge and then deprive yourself again, ad naseum. But you absolutely need to lower the frequency. You may also need to consider that the amphetamines, or other medication, could be a major contributor to that addiction. Amphetamines + masturbation addiction are not a good combo.

- Your diet is absolute trash. Fix that. It is imperative. Eat real food and some eat beef every day. Someone who has been eating the way you do, ejaculating the way you do, and feeling the way you do: needs to eat red meat daily for at least 3 months. Here is how you should eat, assuming you don't have issues with starch: cooked refined starch (pasta, fresh bread, baked potatoes) / Butter and Olive Oil / Animal protein, especially beef / cheese / milk / some low mercury seafood / have soft cooked eggs daily / boiled veggies, with some added fat / sea salt / small amounts of low-sugar fruit / small amounts of raw honey / one dessert a day tops, some high quality chocolate. If you have cravings, follow them. But no more garbage food. If you crave a pizza, get a high quality freshly made pizza. If you crave a burger, get a decent one, etc. Cut out the obscene amounts of soda you are consuming and replace those calories with something that actually contains nutrition.

- Yes, your diet + the ejaculation frequency + symptoms + a positive reaction to zinc = all indicate that zinc would be beneficial. I am extremely hesitant to recommend supplementation without testing or a guiding practitioner to help you maintain a zinc/copper balance, so I would start by increasing your daily beef consumption. Trust me, it works. I don't think many people need zinc supplementation if they eat a diet high in beef. If you're anything like me, and you decide to jump headfirst into self-experimentation, just please be aware zinc can cause many issues and imbalances if you overdo it. So please start low and slow.

- I generally like Tristan's posts on this forum but I disagree about supplementing with Vitamin D, and a debate on that is beyond the scope of this thread. But I'm sure we'll both agree that you need to get plenty of sunlight. And I think the emphasis on certain organ meats at this point would be potentially too imbalancing, seeing as you are coming from a very likely zinc deficient state. Otherwise, I think his general thoughts are aligned with my own: Eat some real food.

- I think you need to see an alternative practitioner who can help guide you through the rebalancing process. You are a mess and while fixing your diet and ceasing over-ejaculation is going to do the lion's share of the work here, getting off the drugs you're on and correcting longstanding deficiencies and toxicities might take a long time with diet and lifestyle alone. A good practitioner can help speed up the process.

Diet + correcting your ejaculation frequency + alternative practitioner (in your case, someone good in the HTMA field and a good Chinese herbalist in your town) would be a fantastic start towards healing.

Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
F

Flo93

Here's what I think:

- You absolutely need to ejaculate less. Once a day, tops. You are addicted and need to learn some degree of self-control. Ideally it would be once a week until you are better, but for now, start at once a day. Save it until the evening if you have to, or do whatever mental tricks you need to get through the day. It is best to not repress your urges beyond a reasonable degree, so nofap is not going to be a good start, because you'll just binge and then deprive yourself again, ad naseum. But you absolutely need to lower the frequency. You may also need to consider that the amphetamines, or other medication, could be a major contributor to that addiction. Amphetamines + masturbation addiction are not a good combo.

- Your diet is absolute trash. Fix that. It is imperative. Eat real food and some eat beef every day. Someone who has been eating the way you do, ejaculating the way you do, and feeling the way you do: needs to eat red meat daily for at least 3 months. Here is how you should eat, assuming you don't have issues with starch: cooked refined starch (pasta, fresh bread, baked potatoes) / Butter and Olive Oil / Animal protein, especially beef / cheese / milk / some low mercury seafood / have soft cooked eggs daily / boiled veggies, with some added fat / sea salt / small amounts of low-sugar fruit / small amounts of raw honey / one dessert a day tops, some high quality chocolate. If you have cravings, follow them. But no more garbage food. If you crave a pizza, get a high quality freshly made pizza. If you crave a burger, get a decent one, etc. Cut out the obscene amounts of soda you are consuming and replace those calories with something that actually contains nutrition.

- Yes, your diet + the ejaculation frequency + symptoms + a positive reaction to zinc = all indicate that zinc would be beneficial. I am extremely hesitant to recommend supplementation without testing or a guiding practitioner to help you maintain a zinc/copper balance, so I would start by increasing your daily beef consumption. Trust me, it works. I don't think many people need zinc supplementation if they eat a diet high in beef. If you're anything like me, and you decide to jump headfirst into self-experimentation, just please be aware zinc can cause many issues and imbalances if you overdo it. So please start low and slow.

- I generally like Tristan's posts on this forum but I disagree about supplementing with Vitamin D, and a debate on that is beyond the scope of this thread. But I'm sure we'll both agree that you need to get plenty of sunlight. And I think the emphasis on certain organ meats at this point would be potentially too imbalancing, seeing as you are coming from a very likely zinc deficient state. Otherwise, I think his general thoughts are aligned with my own: Eat some real food.

- I think you need to see an alternative practitioner who can help guide you through the rebalancing process. You are a mess and while fixing your diet and ceasing over-ejaculation is going to do the lion's share of the work here, getting off the drugs you're on and correcting longstanding deficiencies and toxicities might take a long time with diet and lifestyle alone. A good practitioner can help speed up the process.

Diet + correcting your ejaculation frequency + alternative practitioner (in your case, someone good in the HTMA field and a good Chinese herbalist in your town) would be a fantastic start towards healing.

Good luck.
I'm not so sure about vitamin D either. I don't know if it was really because of the vitamin D, but when I tried vitamin D, I didn't respond well to it. My libido increased enormously and I felt restless inside and had irrational fears. A calcium supplement sometimes caused similar symptoms for me, but not as strong as with vitamin D.

I thank you for your help and I will try to implement the suggestions in everyday life.

gately

I'm not so sure about vitamin D either. I don't know if it was really because of the vitamin D, but when I tried vitamin D, I didn't respond well to it. My libido increased enormously and I felt restless inside and had irrational fears. A calcium supplement sometimes caused similar symptoms for me, but not as strong as with vitamin D.

I thank you for your help and I will try to implement the suggestions in everyday life.
I suspect that would all indicate magnesium deficiency. And that's one of the reasons I don't suggest vitamin D to everyone.

And it's definitely another reason you need to clean up your diet.

Try some transdermal magnesium. Ancient Minerals is a good brand. Copious amounts on the legs every night.

orewashin

I suspect that would all indicate magnesium deficiency. And that's one of the reasons I don't suggest vitamin D to everyone.

And it's definitely another reason you need to clean up your diet.

Try some transdermal magnesium. Ancient Minerals is a good brand. Copious amounts on the legs every night.
Vitamin D is a magnesium antagonist?

In that case, would high vitamin D on a blood test suggest a person needs more magnesium?

gately

Vitamin D is a magnesium antagonist?

In that case, would high vitamin D on a blood test suggest a person needs more magnesium?
Yes, Vitamin D lowers magnesium from my experience with myself and others, and from what I've read. I have no idea if it's been proven though. (Probably not?) I'm pretty certain it's the case though, and when people start vitamin D and they get a bunch of weird symptoms, it's usually because they pushed their magnesium too low.

I don't know what high vitamin D on a blood test indicates about a person's need for magnesium. All I know is that a very high vitamin D test is seemingly impossible to replicate in nature, and so it probably indicates you're ingesting vitamin D supplements in some form. Which, again, unless you're doing like...the coimbra protocol or something, I personally think is not healthy. But I'm in the minority on this opinion, especially round these parts.

Anyway, I don't want to clog up this thread with a vitamin D debate, as I mentioned above. (Not that you're trying to start one.) This thread is about Flo93, and his health troubles.

orewashin

Yes, Vitamin D lowers magnesium from my experience with myself and others, and from what I've read. I have no idea if it's been proven though. (Probably not?) I'm pretty certain it's the case though, and when people start vitamin D and they get a bunch of weird symptoms, it's usually because they pushed their magnesium too low.

I don't know what high vitamin D on a blood test indicates about a person's need for magnesium. All I know is that a very high vitamin D test is seemingly impossible to replicate in nature, and so it probably indicates you're ingesting vitamin D supplements in some form. Which, again, unless you're doing like...the coimbra protocol or something, I personally think is not healthy. But I'm in the minority on this opinion, especially round these parts.

Anyway, I don't want to clog up this thread with a vitamin D debate, as I mentioned above. (Not that you're trying to start one.) This thread is about Flo93, and his health troubles.
My vitamin D (25OH) was 35 ng/mL a few years ago, and 95 now. Actually I haven’t been taking vitamin D, but doing a lot of tanning, and I drank milk for years, which has vitamin D.

gately

My vitamin D (25OH) was 35 ng/mL a few years ago, and 95 now. Actually I haven’t been taking vitamin D, but doing a lot of tanning, and I drank milk for years, which has vitamin D.
Artificial tanning or suntanning? Does the milk you drink have added vitamin D?

orewashin

Artificial tanning or suntanning? Does the milk you drink have added vitamin D?
Sunbathing for many hours till my skin is noticably tan, and it’s visible where the hands and feet turn into palms and soles.

The milk I drink has added vitamin A and D.

OP
F

Flo93

It also occurs to me now that I don't react well to a vitamin B complex. What could that indicate?
Unfortunately, I don't know which B vitamin is causing this in me. The symptom is massive insomnia. Sometimes I couldn't sleep for up to 48 hours. This insomnia also feels different from stimulants as it has absolutely no physical effect. It only affects my brain and prevents my brain from calming down in every way. I then have racing thoughts and enormous vigilance. Even then in my sleep when I took a sleeping pill, my brain did not calm down properly because I was dreaming something all the time and in the morning I felt my head ache from uninterrupted nightly dreaming.
Which B vitamin could have caused this in me and what is the mechanism behind it?

At some point I bought myself a magnesium supplement with B vitamins and in the end I had to dispose of it because I absolutely couldn't tolerate it, even though I'm actually not the person who is overly sensitive to substances.

It was definitely not because of the magnesium, as this causes a very pleasant relaxation for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals