Does Coffee Make You Fat And Anxious?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Experienced, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Experienced

Experienced Member

I love coffee and I drink mostly Specialty coffee myself. Espresso only

:raypeatcoffee

2. Hgreen56

Hgreen56 Member

stopt watching by 13.05 minute.
    anyways, Caffeine needs a special approach like drink it with a high amount sugar to keep liver glycogen full. Many people do not know this and become anxious and blame the caffeine.

3. OP
    Experienced

Experienced Member

True approach but still he's partially right about bruxism etc.

4. vCity

vCity Member

So much wrong with this video. Genetic caffeine metabolizer theory, serotonin as a positive mood neurotransmitter, and no mention of coffee/caffeine with food or liver health. More of the same coffee demonizing bull****. And this is coming from someone who can't handle that much coffee, but I handle it about 10x better when I have it with sugar/carbs. It can actually have a very calming effect when you consume it properly.

5. UphillEndeavors

UphillEndeavors Member

Yup. I used to drink it black and I would be flat out tweaking. Now I add sweetened condensed milk with gelatin and it makes me calm and alert. It is glorious.

6. equipoise

equipoise Member

Pathetic arguments.
    Just another shill. Even before discovering the works of Peat I knew coffee was akin to pushin your system into overload.
    The system is well fed and the fuel is full of nutrients? Cortisol (by GABA agonism up until 400mg's in a single dose) gets lower, DHT rises.
    No mention of being an extremely potent thyroid mimetic? He needs to try harder.

Enjoy your coffee and have a great day!