Discussion: How Long To Fix Metabolism

mgrabs

Hey all, can anyone chime in on this thread on how they fixed their metabolism? How long did it take you? What were the best tips and tricks?

Do some people still need keto even when Peaty didn’t work well? Are there low carbers that actually thrive?

It would be nice to hear from people that healed their metabolism & are metabolically in a good place right now

Its seems like most of us are still finding their way through old thread for advice/guidance.

Maybe this thread can shed some light on new ideas & some good success stories!

Hey all, can anyone chime in on this thread on how they fixed their metabolism? How long did it take you? What were the best tips and tricks?

Do some people still need keto even when Peaty didn’t work well? Are there low carbers that actually thrive?

It would be nice to hear from people that healed their metabolism & are metabolically in a good place right now

Its seems like most of us are still finding their way through old thread for advice/guidance.

Maybe this thread can shed some light on new ideas & some good success stories!
I am the healthiest I have ever been since, “Peating”, for six years now. I avoid PUFA’s and am mostly dairy, eggs, shellfish, bone broths and sometimes collagen powder, sugar sources, especially raw honey, and low meat and starches. Getting fluoride out of my life and other chemicals from various places all have made a huge difference. I finally have no weight issues and I sleep really well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals