Digestion Problems, Food Choices

Peata

Are the spasms in the rectum or higher in the digestive tract?

LucH

I go from indigestion to painful bowel spasms that last for a hour or two they can be very painful

If you eat a lot of fruit and juice, you could encounter these problems when you overload the capacity of your body to deal with.

- Excess fruity acids, especially citrus, can lead to gas pains and / or bloating if you can’t neutralized them. If you feel fizzy and cold, you are probably under-metabolic. In winter, we should eat less fruit and eat more steam-cooked vegetable. But for most people we can easily neutralize fruity acids (CO2). Of course we adapt the quantity and the frequency …

- 25 % people are fructose intolerant and it give them pains, giving cramping sensation anywhere in the abdomen. You could confirm this if you’re bloating (gas), according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.

So you could manage a certain amount of fibers and fructose but if you eat in excess a certain type of food, you’d better listen to your feeling and lift your foot. How long and how much? There is no standard answer. Listen to your capacity / your sensations…

Mind this if you overload the enteric nervous system as our intestine is considered as our 2nd brain. There are interconnections, along the bidirectional microbiota-intestine-brain axis.

Extract:
Pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases
“The balance of the intestinal microbiome is strongly influenced, positively or negatively, by environmental factors, including the food we eat three times a day, 365 days a year. Modifications that unbalance the intestinal microbiome also affect the functioning of the entire ecological environment of the intestine.”

Get inform about dysbiosis and low grade bowel inflammation.

“When one or more environmental factors cause the loss of the functional equilibrium of the intestinal microbiome, this imbalance is transmitted to all the components of this ecological environment whose functioning can become erratic.”

“Emotions, stress and depression associated with intestinal dysbiosis may unbalance the host's immune responses and increase its susceptibility to developing diseases of the gastrointestinal system and other systemic diseases.”

Dr Jacqueline Lagacé, in “Pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases”.

So feel free to adapt and don’t neglect relaxation techniques as sophrology or EFT. What suits an individual, will not necessarily suit another one. Or it will be necessary first to modify the ground, in case of imbalance / bacterial proliferation.

Hope it will help. Maybe it’s just temporally ;)

Luc
PS: "Low grade inflammation" means you don't perceive it immediately. Delayed effect.

Richiebogie

Hi @HLP and @biggirlkisss,

I had unusual gut pains followed by vomiting and diarrhea 3 weeks ago. The only abnormal food was a litre of prepackaged juice with apple, raw kale and other greens from the supermarket.

I first thought it was the kale but then read that commercial clear apple juice often causes upsets because of the enzyme process they use. (Apparently home made apple juice is cloudy and safer).

I am fine with OJ and many raw and dried fruits. I haven't eaten a raw apple for a year or so, but am ok with and enjoy a little stewed apple from time to time.

Milk gives me gas. Since cutting it out I have cut my bowel evacuations down from 6 per day to 3 per day or less!

I just reintroduced cream, butter and cheese after a month without and have not had any issues yet!

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

ok so I was eating eggs for 4 months and had terrible indigestion I removed the eggs and got better but still had lots of problems from indigestion to nausea from the indigestion. I had big white spots on my nails that showed magnesium deficiency. I took the milk out for a year and the nails have gotten better but not fixed. They are a bad reflection of a mistake of not listening to my body. im eating gelatin knox as I think it can't hurt. Does anyone have any other suggestions to improve this. Now i eat eggs and I dont get problems like before but afraid to touch them long term.

Attachments

• nail 1.jpg
    nail 1.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 25
  • nail 2.jpg
    nail 2.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 23

WestCoaster

As far as I know things like skin, nail, and hair problems are attributed to not enough fat in the diet. I had a friend who went vegan for 4 months who ate virtually no fat, she had nice thick hair and it started to fall out like crazy and her nails got very brittle. She stopped vegan eating and moved back to meat (I moved her to fattier cuts of meat), and within 2 months things started to improve.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

do you know about the cracks though inbetween that you see that white line what the deal with that.

Richiebogie

@biggirlkisss

Perhaps you have forgotten that you dropped something on your toe or walked into some furniture while barefoot etc?

As we get older we don't pay as much attention to accidents as we did when we were children.

We might feel an instant of pain and regret then get back to what we were focussing on beforehand.

How is your other toenail?

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

when i was eatting the eggs with milk I was taking a shower with terrible digestion and noticed the spots. I took eggs out and then later on milk and spots disappeared but the cracks were there. I think the nails helped meaning the nutirent definciys are gone but that cracks from it weak still remain.

White spots in nails means
You are low in sulfur

Eat 3 raw garlic after cutting them into small pieces

Swallow them as u swallow any pills every night before bed

After 24 to 72 hours
Your spots are gonna go away
And the digestion will be improved

Good luck

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I eat french fries and potatoes for protein. I took out milk to help with digustion. Do you think removing straches like french fries and potatoes for muscle meatss and root vegetables would work better. I want to drink lots of oj but i know i cant with meat. I dont want to eat eggs i dont feel full and they give me indiguestion.

DaveFoster

I eat french fries and potatoes for protein. I took out milk to help with digustion. Do you think removing straches like french fries and potatoes for muscle meatss and root vegetables would work better. I want to drink lots of oj but i know i cant with meat. I dont want to eat eggs i dont feel full and they give me indiguestion.
Vitamin C does not majorly affect heme iron absorption. Drink your OJ with your meat.

paymanz

You can also try white meats, supplemented with gelatin or bone broth.

Red meat is not best option anyway,high carnitine content.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

shoulder pork store brought pork from the store. how much conout oil to reduce pufa damage.

johnwester130

the fat will get cooked off though............

so maybe add the fat after you cooked it ?

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

so im doing a experiment where ij ust eat muscle meats and carbs. My question is how much caliucm should i take in. Im assume more to convert the serotonin to b3.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals