Low fiber. low liquid

I think a low fiber(mostly carrots) and low liquid diet is what I would thrive best on. Both have great benefits to me but it is almost impossible to have both at the same time. Given that i don't digest starch well and do poor on both white sugar and honey, im not left with any options.

On a dried fruit, beef, and cheese diet, my temperature and pulse are off the charts. 98.6 all day and strong pulse. I have the most energy and feel good mentally. The downside is terrible gas from SIBO and fruit fiber. I get real bad gallbladder pains eating this amount of fiber(getting HIDA scan in 1 Week). Digestion is poor and uncomfortable.

On a fruit juice, milk, digestible protein, and raw carrot diet, all of my gas and bloating problems go away. My gallbladder pains subside which is a tremendous relief since i have suffered with them for 4 years now. The down side to this diet is I get water logged. low temperature and pulse. Cold hands and feet. Slow transit time and constipation. Very low energy. And increased anxiety. I don''t feel full and cannot do well at work eating like this.

I typically eat the first way most days but occasionally eat the second to get relief and give my guts and digestion a break.

I was thinking of any possible way to have the best of both worlds and the only way I see possible is trying to use freeze dried fruit juice powder to add to only small amounts of juice. Keeping fluids low and carbs high. Minerals and vitamins from the juice should be retained in the powder. Anyone else ever thought of that idea?

Eating either of these ways doesn't seem sustainable so it would make sense overcome my digestive pains and gas. I hope to speak to my PCD about doing a breath test and a course of abx after my HIDA Scan.

Milklove

I have two suggestions. On the one hand you could try a high liquid + high salt diet and see how it goes. On the other hand you could add something antibacterial, like coconut oil, aspirin, flowers of sulphur or small amounts of antibiotics to your high fiber diet.

pboy

it took me a while to come to this, but I actually do best now on little to no fiber, medium liquid, and low salt...I don't even add salt, I let milk handle it alone, with other things having really small or insignificant amounts. As long as I get around 700mg a day its good, even with about a gallon or so of total liquid....salt too high above this (relative to water and energy) actually seems to slow my rate of absorption and urination, and it can accumulate over time...the fluid. When I first started applying peats ideas and what id learned here, I added and used a lot of salt and I think it helped me recover from low metabolism, bad digestion and overall gut function, bordering emaciation, but it was probably more likely just do to the fact it made me salivate and eat way more than I otherwise would have, and at that time my appetite was really poor...but then as time went on and I begin mastering my routine and lifestyle, I noticed more and more that salt was becoming less desirable, almost offensive, and begin experimenting with no added salt...and things got better and quicker, I felt lighter as time went on...more like I did when I was eating a high mostly fruit based diet a few years back, and consequently very little salt

OP
E
Thanks for the input guys. I think I just need to dial it in. I have noticed with at least some salt, but not too much I do well. I also notice if I can eat a raw carrot daily, I handle a small amount of fiber better. Now my only problem is finding fruit juice I don't react poorly to. Milk is my only fuild now and I suppose I can get enough carbohydrate from milk and a little fruit.

camexonda

Milklove said:
I have two suggestions. On the one hand you could try a high liquid + high salt diet and see how it goes. On the other hand you could add something antibacterial, like coconut oil, aspirin, flowers of sulphur or small amounts of antibiotics to your high fiber diet.
Is this suggestion can work for everyone?
I mean everyone's got a different body structure. So what do you say?

Milklove

You are right, everyone is different. But increasing your salt intake can help to tolerate more liquids and
I mentioned the antibacterial substances, since the OP seems to have a problem with bacterial overgrowth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals