Dht Derived Steroids Best To Worst Orals

T

TheBeard

Does any one know if the proviron I have (photo uploaded above) is legit or not? So far I have two answers from @TheBeard saying it is not legit and @Kingpinguin saying it is legit.

Dude, just pop 25mg twice a day with meals already and see if your sperm becomes thick white and your joints start cracking

Momado965

Dude, just pop 25mg twice a day with meals already and see if your sperm becomes thick white and your joints start cracking

I had a libido increase after popping 50mg dose. But I dont know if its from proviron or anavar cuz I popped 20mg of anavar prior to to proviron as I ran out of keto dht.

Kingpinguin

Could it not be judt a difference in packaging?

Could be

Does any one know if the proviron I have (photo uploaded above) is legit or not? So far I have two answers from @TheBeard saying it is not legit and @Kingpinguin saying it is legit.

My opinion is why would they try so hard to make a copy of bayer proviron to sell the steroid? People but steroids even if its non stamped pills in a plastic bag. Not like theres not a market for these things. Im confident what you had was proviron. If its bayer proviron or not i dont know. Does it matter?

Kingpinguin

Never had cracking joints on proviron. Dont feel its that good AI. Exemestane is on another level. But defo had libido boost and thick white as hell cum from prov.

Momado965

Could be

My opinion is why would they try so hard to make a copy of bayer proviron to sell the steroid? People but steroids even if its non stamped pills in a plastic bag. Not like theres not a market for these things. Im confident what you had was proviron. If its bayer proviron or not i dont know. Does it matter?

Will run it for a few days and see how I feel bro.

Hanzo

how much dht 11 in topical dmso solution would equate a good proviron dose? i have 11 keto dht but only have done 8 to 10 drops. nothinv dramatic so far

T

TheBeard

how much dht 11 in topical dmso solution would equate a good proviron dose? i have 11 keto dht but only have done 8 to 10 drops. nothinv dramatic so far

No one is going to have the answer to that kind of question.
Order Proviron and see for yourself.

golder

Trying to understand the differences between Proviron and Masteron. Does anyone know?

T

TheBeard

Trying to understand the differences between Proviron and Masteron. Does anyone know?

In terms of effects?

Proviron kills my libido and my mood, it lowers e2 too much.

Masteron I don't know yet, I have some I will start playing with soon when I have eliminated all other variables.

stoic

As far as I know, Proviron is safer; probably the safest AAS out there.

I am on it right now, though I am not feeling much of anything (thanks PFS).

My pharmacy orders it from Bayer Portugal. Fairly sure it is legit.

golder

Thanks. What makes you think it’s safer than Masteron? I’m keen to add one of these to my test base as I’m already prone to gyno/high estro symptoms. Just trying to work out which out of Masteron/proviron would be best suited. It’s hard to find anywhere which comprehensively compares the two without broscience

T

TheBeard

Something that burdens the liver is safer that something that doesn't?

Safer from what point of view, can you clarify?

stoic

Thanks. What makes you think it’s safer than Masteron? I’m keen to add one of these to my test base as I’m already prone to gyno/high estro symptoms. Just trying to work out which out of Masteron/proviron would be best suited. It’s hard to find anywhere which comprehensively compares the two without broscience
Something that burdens the liver is safer that something that doesn't?

Safer from what point of view, can you clarify?
My impression was misguided.

Unlike Proviron, Masteron can have anabolic effects, so I can see it being more likely to be abused (and perhaps less likely to be prescribed by doctors).

However, I looked up some studies and leaflets and didn't find anything concerning about the drug itself.

If anything, the lack of known hepatotoxicity makes it safer indeed.

Injecting has its own (very small) risks and I personally dislike needles, but your mileage may vary...

T

TheBeard

My impression was misguided.

Unlike Proviron, Masteron can have anabolic effects, so I can see it being more likely to be abused (and perhaps less likely to be prescribed by doctors).

However, I looked up some studies and leaflets and didn't find anything concerning about the drug itself.

If anything, the lack of known hepatotoxicity makes it safer indeed.

Injecting has its own (very small) risks and I personally dislike needles, but your mileage may vary...

Yes indeed, injecting anything is a retarded move, there are so many risks involved.
That's why you make a transdermal out of it or just use the powder orally.

Yucca

Beware of the very bad impact on blood lipids levels on high enough doses…

H40

I am using it on low doses 1/4 or 1/2 bayer pill per day .

blood lipid are ok although low HDL and high conjugated bilirubine ( using thyroid Euthyral) and high ALAT. It used to give me some Burping.

I have high fasting blood glucose 1.55 recently . tried B1 , niacinamide , aspegic , E vitamin without success.
Not sure if it s due to proviron or due to very stressful episodes that I am going through.

Yucca

You could try berberine to lower your blood glucose. And, or cinnamon for exemple. Very high doses of pure flush niacine (at least 3000mg/d, begin with 100mg only and build slowly over 2-3 weeks, please do NOT take niacinamide for this) will tremendously help for lipid levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals