Dht Derived Steroids Best To Worst Orals

Kingpinguin

Cool. Should be nice to experiment with. I will upload the photo of the product. Can tell a legit proviron from a fake one?

My tablets was just pressed pills. You can tell from the effects from it.

I wanna buy bio identical testosterone. Can you reccomend a good cinese source. If not I’ll have to try testosterone ethenate since its the only patented testosterone that is actually like bio T.

I dont buy from china directly. I have a web supplier in my country with a rating forum. This supplier likely get their stuff imported from china. I just like to buy it in my own country since it wont get caught in customs that way. Where I get my stuff they have test cyp, test enanthate and propionate. You just go add to basket and you get a proton email (cryptated) and enter that email. Then they will send you orderreference and how you pay there. You can pay cash in a letter to the address or bitcoin. Works well. This type of websites should exist in basically any country. My site also has a cryptated forum where people can discuss the products and results etc. But I cant recommend you any. Do the research.

Momado965

My tablets was just pressed pills. You can tell from the effects from it.

I dont buy from china directly. I have a web supplier in my country with a rating forum. This supplier likely get their stuff imported from china. I just like to buy it in my own country since it wont get caught in customs that way. Where I get my stuff they have test cyp, test enanthate and propionate. You just go add to basket and you get a proton email (cryptated) and enter that email. Then they will send you orderreference and how you pay there. You can pay cash in a letter to the address or bitcoin. Works well. This type of websites should exist in basically any country. My site also has a cryptated forum where people can discuss the products and results etc. But I cant recommend you any. Do the research.

You cant even send me the website via direct messenge or even email?!!!

T

TheBeard

Cool. Should be nice to experiment with. I will upload the photo of the product. Can tell a legit proviron from a fake one?

The only legit Proviron I trust are the ones from Bayer for the Thai, Turkish and Greek markets.

Reason is they have mostly been discontinued in other countries.

When I go to Thailand I usually stock up on it.
Otherwise, order from Purple Panda Labs

Momado965

The only legit Proviron I trust are the ones from Bayer for the Thai, Turkish and Greek markets.

Reason is they have mostly been discontinued in other countries.

When I go to Thailand I usually stock up on it.
Otherwise, order from Purple Panda Labs

I think I have the turkish one. I’ll upload the photo when Im home. Do you know the androgenic: anabolic ratio of proviron?

Kingpinguin

I think I have the turkish one. I’ll upload the photo when Im home. Do you know the androgenic: anabolic ratio of proviron?

I did give the website earlier in the thread. Hulkstore.org
Im pretty confident its made in china as a raw powder they just press pills out of it like ecstacy.
Cant legit say if its the real deal but to me and others it feels like a DHT steroid when taken.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I wanna buy bio identical testosterone. Can you reccomend a good cinese source. If not I’ll have to try testosterone ethenate since its the only patented testosterone that is actually like bio T.
China raw testosterone powders daily would be the best bet over ester testosterone injection weekly. I think you may be able to get a prescription from a doc and get testosterone powder from a compound pharmacy where you live? 10mgs a day with some fat can be very potent. I think per 1mg can be about 100ng/dl represented in blood values if absorbed well.

Momado965

China raw testosterone powders daily would be the best bet over ester testosterone injection weekly. I think you may be able to get a prescription from a doc and get testosterone powder from a compound pharmacy where you live? 10mgs a day with some fat can be very potent. I think per 1mg can be about 100ng/dl represented in blood values if absorbed well.

I live in Kuwait. I wanna avoid doctors. Do you have a source for bio testosterone from china online?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I live in Kuwait. I wanna avoid doctors. Do you have a source for bio testosterone from china online?
I do not... they are out there but hopefully some of us can get our heads together and find a pure product. Hopefully in the states testosterone will become legal at some point. I’m optimistic hormones will become more accessible with new research

OP
Cameron

Cameron

When buying online you just don’t know what chemical your getting. A legit and tested vendor is hard to find. I believe Danny roddy said he had a source while in Mexico he may be able to use soon.

Momado965

Guys this is the proviron I had. Do any of you know if its legit?

Attachments

• 71DA1D10-D434-4990-BDFD-1B6662F2FBE0.jpeg
    71DA1D10-D434-4990-BDFD-1B6662F2FBE0.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 95
  • DD9C1118-47A0-4159-8C85-E764A87CF047.jpeg
    DD9C1118-47A0-4159-8C85-E764A87CF047.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 95

Momado965

When buying online you just don’t know what chemical your getting. A legit and tested vendor is hard to find. I believe Danny roddy said he had a source while in Mexico he may be able to use soon.

Wow! Will he disclosw the info?

NextLevel_

What dose would you recommend for muscle building and fat loss?

Proviron doesn´t usually build muscle. Its not anabolic in muscle cells. It works as an androgen in all other cells and can enhance men characteristics like voice, libido, hair etc.
It is also not very potent as a fat loss agent. It pulls out water though, and will make you appier more lean.

NextLevel_

It lowers SHBG and so you will have more free testosterone.
For me it enhances confidence, libido, mood. Overall you will feel more "manly"

Momado965

Does any one know if the proviron I have (photo uploaded above) is legit or not? So far I have two answers from @TheBeard saying it is not legit and @Kingpinguin saying it is legit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals