Low Toxin Supplements Dextrose, two questions:

Mitchell777

Indeed. He doesn't realize that he himself recommends a high glucose diet in the form of starch like rice. Since he promotes a low-fat and low-fructose diet, only starch (glucose) remains as an energy source.
Yes, this is what I thought when I hear what he recommends to his followers. High starch is quite literally a concoction of polysaccharides, which all get broken down into glucose. Yet he is so quick to bash dextrose and treat the people who are talking about it as if they are insane? It’s odd. With all due respect, I think Garrett isn’t as scientifically intelligent or minded as many of his hardcore followers believe. How can he say in one light that glucose in the form of starch such as rice (polysaccharides) is brilliant, yet be completely diametrically opposed to a monosaccharide (dextrose)… it makes no sense? It’s as if he doesn’t think about what he’s saying sometimes and just says it, as he knows that his followers will just take it as gospel.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Why does he say that dextrose reduces aldh activity?
I do feel myself more puffy when I take dextrose. Just like I did when I drank alcohol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals