Deuterium depletion/ deuterium depleted water

L91

Been reading about deuterium and DDW (deuterium depleted water). Starting to think it could be helpful/important.

I'm just going to write my understanding of it so far.

So basically deuterium will go wherever water goes in your body because it acts like a hydrogen molecule, except its heavier. And this heaviness slows down processes in your cells etc.
The levels in water tap, river, sea, bottled etc used to be around 135ppm and are now around 150ppm, so we currently get too much.
Its highest in high carb foods, starches and sugars also. So the high carb recommendations here are not recommended if you want to deplete/lower it?
The diet recommended to help is essentially keto. And high fat, this is apparently because fat is deuterium depleted as a food, and also depletes it from your body. One theory i read was that it feeds a certain type of bacteria in your body that depletes the deuterium. (How, I don't know).

You also do not want to entirely deplete it, as it is still useful to your body, but you do want to lower it.

Younger and healthier (with healthy mitochondria) people can regulate their deuterium levels naturally.

DDW is the fastest way to remove excess from your body, but it is very expensive. 8-20 dollars per litre of water. And I am currently trying to check the purity of the cheaper brand, as there is a review of it online saying it is quite high in titrium, which is radioactive.
Distilling and other methods don't change the levels. There is few methods you can use yourself and they do not remove much.

Also my own personal issue is, that I don't do well on keto, I am very cold and have very low energy. But at the same time carbs give me their own issues.

I've also read that by reducing your deuterium your cells get better at burning fat. So is the optimal state and diet, lower deuterium and higher fat diet? Or maybe lowered deuterium to the point the cells are able to regulate it by themselves again, and then can safely consume more carbs?

There have also been a couple of small studies showing DDW prolonging the lives of people with lung cancer.

If anyone has any more information or thoughts that would be great.

joaquin

I did a three day dry fast and it probably did some good at removing deuterium.

DeadCatBounce

From what I understand the optimal level of water to drink is around 105ppm which will put the body around 120 which is considered optimal. Should slow down aging a bit. Maybe most benefits of high fat diets is due to lower deuterium. For the price of this water I would invest in a good molecular hydrogen inhalation device. The inventor of AquaCure is now preparing a machine that will be able to make small amount of DDW. Don't know when it will be released.

joaquin

CSH

Forum Supporter
hi,

hi @Rafael Henrique

hello.

Hi Rafael,

3 hours and five minutes?

I actually have a job.

Is there any way possible, would you be so kind? We would be eternally grateful if you might please just provide with the takeaway of this 3 hour podcast. Just the cliff notes sir? The gist of the message as they say?
😂👏🏼👏🏼

hi,

hi @Rafael Henrique

hello.

Hi Rafael,

3 hours and five minutes?

I actually have a job.

Is there any way possible, would you be so kind? We would be eternally grateful if you might please just provide with the takeaway of this 3 hour podcast. Just the cliff notes sir? The gist of the message as they say?

I listened to it 3 days straight while working out, but I remember that:

a) MAYBE there is some truth about deuterium and other benefits in relation to cancer and diseases. There is not much research and the products are too expensive to have anecdotal experiences enough. Kyle says that it sounds like some ancient European stuff that they try to sell to us;
b) Leo tried the very expensive water deuterium depleted for a while, but felt nothing except a light wallet;
c) HYPOTHETICAL: If you freeze your water, It will have some white ice (that's the heavy water, heavy hydrogen, deuterium god particle, whatever). So you drink the clear part. That's the Living Water.
But read that: https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/download/article-file/610922

joaquin

a) MAYBE there is some truth about deuterium and other benefits in relation to cancer and diseases. There is not much research and the products are too expensive to have anecdotal experiences enough. Kyle says that it sounds like some ancient European stuff that they try to sell to us;
b) Leo tried the very expensive water deuterium depleted for a while, but felt nothing except a light wallet;
c) HYPOTHETICAL: If you freeze your water, It will have some white ice (that's the heavy water, heavy hydrogen, deuterium god particle, whatever). So you drink the clear part. That's the Living Water.
@Rafael Henrique
thank you

DeadCatBounce

Deuterium is supposed to help energy production as we know it is helpful for many diseases. The C part about freezing water is not true. You can't remove meaningful amount of deuterium by freezing it once or multiple times. The amount of deuterium is so tiny that this method of separation is not viable. Living Water is water that reacts to its environment. Its responsive meaning it does contain some form of consciousness that is conductive to Life and Life Energy. Can be achieved with technology or the mind.
Oh, in general in a Ray Peat diet we do not drink too much plain water anyway. Juice, milk, coconut water etc. I do now how much deuterium these sources have.
Depends on what water was used to water the plants/animals. Milk is naturally slightly deuterium depleted from my research.

Whichway?

Deuterium is supposed to help energy production as we know it is helpful for many diseases.
That is opposite to what I had been told. I was informed by a mitochondriac that follows Dr Jack Kruse, that deuterium water slows down the rate of spinning of the ATPase enzyme in your mitochondria that generates ATP, or cellular energy. ATP is used to power everything, so by deuterium slowing down the ATPase (so does fluoride BTW) your cells have less energy to respond to the environment, adapt, grow, repair, etc. That’s why in cancer circles it was one of those things that people thought might make a difference in whether you survive as all your mitochondria might be operating at say 90% of their capacity due to too much heavy water.

DeadCatBounce

That is opposite to what I had been told. I was informed by a mitochondriac that follows Dr Jack Kruse, that deuterium water slows down the rate of spinning of the ATPase enzyme in your mitochondria that generates ATP, or cellular energy. ATP is used to power everything, so by deuterium slowing down the ATPase (so does fluoride BTW) your cells have less energy to respond to the environment, adapt, grow, repair, etc. That’s why in cancer circles it was one of those things that people thought might make a difference in whether you survive as all your mitochondria might be operating at say 90% of their capacity due to too much heavy water.
Wanted to say deuterium depletion, not just deuterium. yes, my bad, deuterium slows everything down.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals