Dating and Working in a Vaccinated World

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you Makrosky. I was hoping for something natural as opposed to supplemental. I am very sensitive to supplements. NAC leaves me feeling like I am having a heart attack and anxiety attack. I will look into the others. I appreciate your answer.

HCQ is just a patented, and more toxic, derivative or quinine. Naringenin, in orange juice, has also been shown to help for COVID-19. So, gin and tonic, chased with copious amounts of orange juice, sounds like a decent approach:): Eating ripe fruit may also also help as many fruits are high in salicylic acid, which is what aspirin converts into when ingested. The anti-acid drug famotidine has also shown great promise as in clinical trials with humans currently. It is an H2 antagonist and does not make one sleepy, at least in the commonly use doses (20mg-40m daily). Its anti-viral effects seem to be due to the anti-serotonin properties it apparently has.

Makrosky

Thank you Makrosky. I was hoping for something natural as opposed to supplemental. I am very sensitive to supplements. NAC leaves me feeling like I am having a heart attack and anxiety attack. I will look into the others. I appreciate your answer.
Anytime.

Black cumin seeds and cloves are natural. Check the forum it has been discussed recently.

Pau d'Arco is natural also.

Basically, if you have sex with her you're basically vaccinated yourself.

Thanks, Mr. Chibbs. Did RP make the statement you're paraphrasing in an interview? Not disagreeing, but would like to hear anything else he said on this topic.

Sorry to hear about the difficulties with your family. My father is also enthusiastically pro-vaccine, and it would not surprise me if he forbids me to see my mother and him for a while. So I understand...

Last edited:

Nemo

I simply aswered a question I was asked. I don't presume that everyone knows the protocol.

Everyone knows the protocol because it's been posted 500 times here in multiple threads.

Lejeboca

I am unable to get the IVM or HCQ as far as I have tried. I am going to try the antihistamines if needed. Antihistamines always leave my head up in the clouds. I would prefer a natural route. Is there any substance to dandelion working?
Cbeck out artemisin from artemisia annua .
I use it in periods for prevention and when feel off with intermittent fever.
@bzmazu seems to take it all the time.

mrchibbs

Thanks, Mr. Chibbs. Did RP make the statement you're paraphrasing in an interview? Not disagreeing, but would like to hear anything else he said on this topic.

Sorry to hear about the difficulties with your family. My father is also enthusiastically pro-vaccine, and it would not surprise me if he forbids me to see my mother and him for a while. So I understand...

I'm pretty sure he said something around those lines in recent interviews, plus the evidence is available from Pfizer's documentation. They're talking about close contact transmission of the vaccine, and sex is about as close as you can get.

Nemo

Nemo, I really respect you for the work you have been doing on a range of threads raising awareness of a range of different things. I have learned a lot from you, especially around potential prevention/treatment. But your tone here and in subsequent posts in this thread stinks.

Whenever I have heard Ray asked about the virus and whether he would take a vaccine he literally laughs. He obviously sees it as relatively insignificant if one is in good health. Whether he's right or not, that seems to be his view.

Personally, I HAVE got precautions in place (e.g., Ivermectin) if I were to get symptoms or feel I needed them, as I have spoken with you about on other threads. My head is not shoved up my **** yet I refuse to cower in my home.

Some of the claims you are now making now sound hyperbolic and like fear mongering and probably do the opposite of what you intend. It might be time to take a step back and recalibrate.

No, my tone doesn't stink.

What stinks is that you all got together and launched a little suicide pact here. That stinks. You are literally encouraging death-seeking behavior and you personally remain in denial about that.

Ray is simply wrong on this. He has clearly not read the studies on the spike protein. He is living in a little fantasy world about it.

Of course he would not take the vax. He knows the vax is poison. But the vax spike protein is very dangerous and self-transmitting.

It might be time for you to take a step back and realize that by the time you have symptoms of prion disease, it's too late.

Nemo

Cbeck out artemisin from artemisia annua .
I use it in periods for prevention and when feel off with intermittent fever.
@bzmazu seems to take it all the time.

I agree that it looks promising.

I hate recommending things with no trials though if exposure is going to be high.

Jennifer

It did not come off as judgmental, Jennifer. In every post of yours, I sense a compassionate and peaceful tone. I appreciate your message.

Phew! Okay, good. :)

Nemo

Ray and Georgi discuss the spike protein at 1:14:00

View: https://youtu.be/3fVx5yk73t4

I'm sure he blew it off again and I don't care. Further, I'm about to openly challenge him on the cancer patient he almost killed with bad advice.

The spike protein is a self-transmitting bioweapon developed by Ft Detrick/DARPA. It was a weapon over 20 years in the making and young healthy people are getting it from others who have had Covid and others who have had the vax.

Asymptomatic "Covid" people have spike proteins in their brains causing brain inflammation (they were probably asymptomatic because they never caught the coronavirus but just the self-transmitting spike proteins). We have a number of people right here in the forums now with brain fog, despite never getting the vax and never having had Covid. They're all Peating. Don't give me any complacency about how a good metabolism will protect you.

It killed 100% of humanized mice within 2 weeks of Mad Cow, with most dead in 6 days. 2 weeks is 18 months in human time.

It gave 100% of macaques Lewy bodies in 6 weeks.

The spike in the vax has been altered to bind tighter to ACE2, and to misfold into a prion better than the prions that cause Alzheimers. They not only cross the blood brain barrier, they render it dysfunctional, so that every toxin and bacteria and virus and fungus in your blood gets into your brain.

They are designed to destroy your mitochondria and the resulting inflammation results in vasculitis and myocarditis. They are designed to chelate your copper and raise your ferritin levels to the moon.

This kind of dysregulation is happening to young, healthy unvaxxed people.

Last edited:

Sefton10

The spike protein is a self-transmitting bioweapon developed by Ft Detrick/DARPA. It was a weapon over 20 years in the making and young healthy people are getting it from others who have had Covid and others who have had the vax.

Asymptomatic "Covid" people have spike proteins in their brains causing brain inflammation (they were probably asymptomatic because they never caught the coronavirus but just the self-transmitting spike proteins). We have a number of people right here in the forums now with brain fog, despite never getting the vax and never having had Covid. They're all Peating. Don't give me any complacency about how a good metabolism will protect you.

It killed 100% of humanized mice within 2 weeks of Mad Cow, with most dead in 6 days. 2 weeks is 18 months in human time.

It gave 100% of macaques Lewy bodies in 6 weeks.

The spike in the vax has been altered to bind tighter to ACE2, and to misfold into a prion better than the prions that cause Alzheimers. They not only cross the blood brain barrier, they render it dysfunctional, so that every toxin and bacteria and virus and fungus in your blood gets into your brain.
Is it your view that by design the intention is to give the world population these brain issues via the spike protein/prions etc? If so, why would they do that (what’s the end game)?

Missenger

Is it your view that by design the intention is to give the world population these brain issues via the spike protein/prions etc? If so, why would they do that (what’s the end game)?
Free real estate for them, unironically.

Nemo

They don't seem to be using it on the world population. It's mostly in Europe and North America. A few other places volunteered (the Seychelles, Chile). India's vaxxed a handful of people in the cities. But it's mostly Europe and North America.

It's impossible to know what these sociopaths are thinking, but I think they work for elites aligned with China. I don't think China is responsible for the attack on us, but I think elites aligned with China are. They like the docile, cheap workforce. They like the slave labor camps. They like the social credit system and perfect surveillance over everybody. They want China to pay them the trillions of dollars they lent to corporations there via "corporate bonds".

I see it as an act of war by domestic and foreign enemies. I think we are at war, unconventional war. It's been information war for at least five years. They've been using lawfare war (nonstop harassment lawsuits). The lockdowns were war. Now they're attacking us with a bioweapon but it's not going as they hoped. People are not taking the vax at the rates they need.

Look at that thread again from last night. Look at the despair in those posts. I believe they intended to cause that despair. They want every young person in that thread to walk into nightclubs unprotected and get the spike protein in their brains.

I think elites want global government, really global fascism. I think they see themselves as managing us like a herd of cattle, and they likely do want depopulation, especially of Europeans and N. Americans, because we stand in their way of perfect control with our insistence on freedom.

GuyLivingman

I won’t date anyone who has been vaccinated. Not even because I’m worried about spike protein shedding or experiencing side effects. My problem is, anyone who has chosen to get this vaccine likely does not share my views on the world, and therefore we will be incompatible. If you are willing to get this vaccine, then by definition you are someone who trusts the government and trusts the institutions. And I don’t. It’s as simple as that. I don’t want to be with someone who trusts the government or the institutions like Big Pharma or the CDC.

In other words, I want to date someone who is awake. Not a sheep who goes with the flow.
Yeah, I people ask me why I’m not interested in someone they think will be great for me and they don’t understand that it just can’t work if you don’t share the same worldview. You could live with some differences of opinion, but if at this point someone hasn’t got any doubts about vaccines, that is a huge red flag. You could be friends with them, but date them? Not a chance.

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

HCQ is just a patented, and more toxic, derivative or quinine. Naringenin, in orange juice, has also been shown to help for COVID-19. So, gin and tonic, chased with copious amounts of orange juice, sounds like a decent approach:): Eating ripe fruit may also also help as many fruits are high in salicylic acid, which is what aspirin converts into when ingested. The anti-acid drug famotidine has also shown great promise as in clinical trials with humans currently. It is an H2 antagonist and does not make one sleepy, at least in the commonly use doses (20mg-40m daily). Its anti-viral effects seem to be due to the anti-serotonin properties it apparently has.
Hey haidut, do you think Pepcid would be okay to use prophylactically, even with the harmful additives it uses (talc, titanium dioxide)?

OccamzRazer

Basically, if you have sex with her you're basically vaccinated yourself.
I don't know, wouldn't it be more like giving yourself a modified form of COVID? Actually getting vaccinated bypasses all natural defenses...

OccamzRazer

You’re definitely not crazy, Occam. It becomes really hard to stick your guns on something like this when the whole world around you seems to discount it. In person, I only know one or two who share my views regarding the vaccine, and not a single person who considers the vaxx an intentional bioweapon that sheds. We’re privileged to have this information, but people on the other side would call us crazy for believing it, for taking ivermectin.

It gets difficult to act in the world when our immediate surroundings disregard our beliefs and act in opposition to them.
Thank you Vileplume!

Richard Feynman said the easiest person to fool was yourself...it's probably true, so I'm always willing to inspect my actions.

For now taking ivermectin as a preventative measure - and maybe putting certain essential oil's in one's nose per the ideas here - is good enough for me.

Perhaps I will continue clubbing, but just wear a controversial homemade T-shirt that says "MY BODY, MY CHOICE" alongside a needle with an X mark thru it to separate the human candidates from the sheep?

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

Thank you Vileplume!

Richard Feynman said the easiest person to fool was yourself...it's probably true, so I'm always willing to inspect my actions.

For now taking ivermectin as a preventative measure - and maybe putting certain essential oil's in one's nose per the ideas here - is good enough for me.

Perhaps I will continue clubbing, but just wear a controversial homemade T-shirt that says "MY BODY, MY CHOICE" alongside a needle with an X mark thru it to separate the human candidates from the sheep?
Haha I'd buy that shirt. Why not have fun ruffling some feathers while practicing our Peaty form of social distancing? #socialdistancing #protectyourself

By the way, I ran into this bio/profile today on Tinder and thought it cause for optimism!

Interests: Gardening, DIY, Art, Photography, Spirituality

"Hey y'all,
I want to weed people out by saying if you are vaccinated I'd be your friend but will not date you. I'm not liberal or republican I do however value freedom. I am a mother of a five year old boy who I homeschool. I'd like to homestead and grow my food and be pretty self sufficient. Have all my own ***t don't need anyone for theirs. Let's just see what happens yeah?"

Anyone on Ray Peat Forum, did you write this?? It's one of the Peatiest profiles I've seen.

Attachments

• 46C1D05C-1466-4615-B2E9-2C5C5C6D50D6.jpeg
    46C1D05C-1466-4615-B2E9-2C5C5C6D50D6.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 25

AdoTintor

"Hey y'all,
I want to weed people out by saying if you are vaccinated I'd be your friend but will not date you.
i worry she is a little trusting in peoples honesty on Tinder - I know she wants to screen everyone at the outset but it may be better to ask the question later in passing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals