Danny Roddy Possibly Censored RP On The Authoritarian Interview ?

lol I remember that thread where someone talked about haidut's DMSO for 15 pages without ever reaching out to him.

This thread is almost exclusively discussed by men. Women are much more intelligent to cut through the bs than we are..
And jag, I'm not suggesting that your content is bs, but your intentions are clearly not clarifying this issue.

That's just because we are immune to Danny Roddy's charm :cool

OP
J

jaguar43

Sometimes it's a bit Animal Farm on this forum...some are more equal than others.....

If you could explain further that would be interesting to hear.

OP
J

jaguar43

This thread is almost exclusively discussed by men. Women are much more intelligent to cut through the bs than we are..
And jag, I'm not suggesting that your content is bs, but your intentions are clearly not clarifying this issue.

Thats fine and I appreciate your concern,

However it isn't justified. When FarmerMark went and create a thread showing an email by Peat talking about DMSO negatively in response to Haiduts new Thyroid product. No one said, "farmer mark must have something against Haidut."Or " he should have went to haidut first." Tara one of the moderators who has been defending Roddy in this way. Was objective in FarmerMarks thread never coddling Haidut.

Those accusing me of having something against Roddy are free to think so. They can think that, but don't expect me do things because of I am obligated. I knew from the beginning not to email Roddy because most likely someone already told him about the thread.

If Roddy doesn't bother the straighten things out. Then it's pretty clear that I am right. And he did censored Ray Peat.

The only way to go is the send an email to Peat provided with the link to the interview. And ask whether Roddy did take content out ?

Last edited:
OP
J

jaguar43

lol I remember that thread where someone talked about haidut's DMSO for 15 pages without ever reaching out to him.

Thats a false equivalence. No one was making that argument before. No one said, "he should have email Haidut first". Not even Tara who was the first to comment on it. Now that I bring it up, you try to use it in a way to weaken my argument.

Last edited:
Thats a false equivalence. No one was making that argument before. No one said, "he should have email Haidut first". Not even Tara who was the first to comment on it. Now that I bring it up, you try to use it in a way to weaken my argument.

Dude I do not doubt for one minute that Danny Roddy would pull this off. It's just that this place is too narrow a corner to achieve anything meaningful. I hope you are realizing this.

OP
J

jaguar43

OP
J

jaguar43

Dude I do not doubt for one minute that Danny Roddy would pull this off. It's just that this place is too narrow a corner to achieve anything meaningful. I hope you are realizing this.

You mean the forum is to narrow ? Or the situation it self ?

Yup it seems as though the only other option is to email Peat.

You mean the forum is to narrow ? Or the situation it self ?

Yup it seems as though the only other option is to email Peat.

I mean this thread. And probably the entire forum now that you have brought this on for 15 pages.

OP
J

jaguar43

I mean this thread. And probably the entire forum now that you have brought this on for 15 pages.

Well, i don't think thats the case. People have shown to be objective on the forum. But what I have seen on this thread is that people coddling Roddy to the point that criticism becomes impossible. Regardless of the implications. Some how we all have to take his feelings into consideration. Instead of holding him accountable.

People are saying, "its depressing that that is a hot topic" Or " If I was Roddy I would feel hurt". No one has used that type of language before. Haidut is always being criticize for his products. Members are always being criticize for what they say. I never see that type of coddling here.

So, to be fair, I think it's only this topic that people should be considered narrow. Most people that participated on this forum have shown to be objective. Except for this topic.

OP
J

jaguar43

It's now a little entertaining to see how you continue to spin a web of rationalizations underneath which is an irrational anger towards Roddy.

Is it because he's making money by taking ideas from Peat -- is this how you see it and it angers you because he's doing what you want to do?

Well, i don't think thats the case. People have shown to be objective on the forum. But what I have seen on this thread is that people coddling Roddy to the point that criticism becomes impossible. Regardless of the implications. Some how we all have to take his feelings into consideration. Instead of holding him accountable.

People are saying, "its depressing that that is a hot topic" Or " If I was Roddy I would feel hurt". No one has used that type of language before. Haidut is always being criticize for his products. Members are always being criticize for what they say. I never see that type of coddling here.

So, to be fair, I think it's only this topic that people should be considered narrow. Most people that participated on this forum have shown to be objective. Except for this topic.

Well, people tend to undervalue the non-food ideas of Ray Peat. We all have our moral systems and we might not realize that they cannot be kept separate and incoherent with our dietary systems. As for things you put in your body, they might feel less sure, so they rely on other people's judgement a lot more. When that judgement extends and elaborates upon the basic Ray Peat concepts, people will naturally conceal some doubts and snap back as soon as some evidence comes up against the new concepts. There is a constant scrutiny on these vendors because they are treated as if they have licensed ideas from Ray Peat and must hold true to them at all times, instead of just selling high quality substances in a convenient carrier and container. That being said, I think the ones that get criticized are much more appreciated and respected, so they should see it as a good thing. Not that Danny Roddy isn't respected, but he really isn't that much of a thing around these parts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals