Reversing Protein Aggregation

Lutzzy

According to this good looking study, both 5a-cholestan-3b-ol-6-one and 5-cholesten-3b,25-diol are much more efficient for cataracts than Lanosterol and would be easier applied. They are surely very useful in other conditions or protein aggregation /misfolding as well.

Pharmacological Chaperone for Alpha-Crystallin Partially Restores Transparency in Cataract Models

Non-Surgical Method of Treatment for Cataract - THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
Studies were done on dogs and they found that NAC drops dissolved cataracts but why use it when they could charge $5,000 an eye? Castor oil drops also will dissolve depending on the time used and daily commitment they are used.....Dr Donald Carrow used these remedies... definitely worth a month or even three month trial along with Able's book on eye remedies.

David PS

Studies were done on dogs and they found that NAC drops dissolved cataracts but why use it when they could charge $5,000 an eye? Castor oil drops also will dissolve depending on the time used and daily commitment they are used.....Dr Donald Carrow used these remedies... definitely worth a month or even three month trial along with Able's book on eye remedies.

During my last yearly eye exam, I learned that I was starting to get cataracts (both eyes). I was told that it could take up to a decade for them to develop to a point where they became a problem.

I have been eating pineapple (a source of bromelain) for years and I have been taking serrapeptase for other reasons. Since they did not prevent the formation of cataracts, I do not believe they will dissolve them. I suspect it might be due to poor blood supply into the lens of the eyes. I decided to try OTC (over-the-counter) NAC eye drops. The most popular eye drops at Amazon appear to be
https://www.amazon.com/Can-C-Eye-Dr...Y1MC/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

My insurance only covers 1 eye exam per year. So I am waiting until next April and I will reassess my situation after my next eye exam. For now, it appears that I am experiencing less glare from bright light while driving at night.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

During my last yearly eye exam, I learned that I was starting to get cataracts (both eyes). I was told that it could take up to a decade for them to develop to a point where they became a problem.

I have been eating pineapple (a source of bromelain) for years and I have been taking serrapeptase for other reasons. Since they did not prevent the formation of cataracts, I do not believe they will dissolve them. I suspect it might be due to poor blood supply into the lens of the eyes. I decided to try OTC (over-the-counter) NAC eye drops. The most popular eye drops at Amazon appear to be
Amazon product ASIN B002CCY1MCView: https://www.amazon.com/Can-C-Eye-Drops-mL-Count/dp/B002CCY1MC/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

My insurance only covers 1 eye exam per year. So I am waiting until next April and I will reassess my situation after my next eye exam. For now, it appears that I am experiencing less glare from bright light while driving at night.
Whatever happened to ur cataracts?

David PS

They are still there. I tend to forget about them during the summer months will the longer days. Now I am outside in the dark more often and I notice the glare from headlight of cars. Thanks for the reminder; I need to keep working on dissolving them.

GorillaHead

They are still there. I tend to forget about them during the summer months will the longer days. Now I am outside in the dark more often and I notice the glare from headlight of cars. Thanks for the reminder; I need to keep working on dissolving them.
I have yet to read about anyone dissolving their cataracts. I am curious about them myself. Even tho i dont have them yet. But I did do a 5 day cycle of dnp and its a risk factor. So trying to do everything possible to prevent them

joaquin

I have yet to read about anyone dissolving their cataracts. I am curious about them myself. Even tho i dont have them yet. But I did do a 5 day cycle of dnp and its a risk factor. So trying to do everything possible to prevent them
I've dissolved mine, not once but twice. Both of my grandparents had cataracts and my dad as well (in his mid 40s). When I started getting them I bought the nac drops and used them. My eyes cleared up quickly and then I didn't use the stuff any more. A couple of years later they started to come back so I used the nac drops again and same thing as before, within a month or so they were completely gone.

GorillaHead

I've dissolved mine, not once but twice. Both of my grandparents had cataracts and my dad as well (in his mid 40s). When I started getting them I bought the nac drops and used them. My eyes cleared up quickly and then I didn't use the stuff any more. A couple of years later they started to come back so I used the nac drops again and same thing as before, within a month or so they were completely gone.
That’s amazing. I’ve been using the bad drops precautionary. I wonder why yours keep coming back.

joaquin

That’s amazing. I’ve been using the bad drops precautionary. I wonder why yours keep coming back.
Mine haven't come back in nearly 6 years. During the time that I was having them, my diet was bad. Very bad.

GorillaHead

Mine haven't come back in nearly 6 years. During the time that I was having them, my diet was bad. Very bad.
I meant to nac not bad. And thats great to hear. Honestly i truly feeel if the cataracts are early and minor it seems like at the very least their progression can be halted. Its crazy they just go straight to surgery. There is no research into looking for something that easier

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals