Cypro. Can it end the madness for me?

tommyg130

Looking to try cypro. Can somebody educate me on dosing that works for them? I’m thinking .5-1mg twice a week and taking low dose Caber at .125mg with it for the dopamine. Or possibly another dopamine agonist. I already have caber though.

Can one have high sky serotonin from things other then SSRIS ? I never used them, but I did mess myself bad w oral steroids and I was in a very fragile /HIGH addrenaline state for a while. Then used SERMs for a while. Then trt . Then off trt. Now back to natural . Just an all around disastrous 2 years. Feeling better as time passes and the CONSTANT irritability from morning to night is fading.

Test is middle of range. Estrogen low. Prolactin high. Makes sense as I was depressed as anything. Hands would shake at times. Tremors. Light sensitive. Just extreme brain dysfunction. Living in my head. Mercury poisoning ontop of it. All my energy and thoughts hyperfocused on my symptoms. Making it worse then it already was.

I’m a 25 year old male. Interesting enough I never lost my morning wood , sex drive, semen quality. No matter where my levels were . High low didn’t matter. Extremely quick to cum though when having sex w my girlfriend because it was the only thing I looked forward to and just provided such instant stress relief. And the high prolactin id assume. Eating and sex were all I looked forward too, to desperately lower adrenaline.

My life was controlled by hormones and supplements and focusing on symptoms. A miserable existence. My nervous system was so shot I realized I needed to stop throwing supplements at it because it was just too much for my system. It’s been some months now and I’ve come a long way, and I’m on no supplements.

I suspect I have sky high serotonin built up from those 2 years of depression that cypro may help. Based on my experience if I could slowly throw in 1 supplement At this time would cypro most likely be the one ?

For those 2 years . My prog , and preg. We’re below the range not even readable low. Dhea also low. Cholesterol upwards of 400 . LDL 300. High BP. Couldnt drink liquids bc of how bloated I would get. Just a metabolic nightmare. All of this going on while not being overnight at all. Still have blood sugar issues and crave food more then I should to keep stress at bay. I’m desperately yearning to get my zest for life back the way I was before all of this.

Last edited:

supercoolguy

Holy Shitstick. You have a snake pit of info.

Just try the 0.5-1mg cyp. I can tell you even at low dose it seems to have a progressive effect. So if you need to, You could do Every Other Night or 3 Nights in Row take 2 off. It is a good effect but a little too drowsy somtimes. Ive heard it passes away after a couple weeks, But i havent made it that far.
You get the idea.

The bloat (edema) is interesting. theres TONS of good interviews about that here and healthy counter measures.
Here, since everything is suppose to be in TikTok format now days. This will help get you there. RP Clips

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
OP
T

tommyg130

Holy Shitstick. You have a snake pit of info.

Just try the 0.5-1mg cyp. I can tell you even at low dose it seems to have a progressive effect. So if you need to, You could do Every Other Night or 3 Nights in Row take 2 off. It is a good effect but a little too drowsy somtimes. Ive heard it passes away after a couple weeks, But i havent made it that far.
You get the idea.

The bloat (edema) is interesting. theres TONS of good interviews about that here and healthy counter measures.
Here, since everything is suppose to be in TikTok format now days. This will help get you there. RP Clips

Hope it helps.
Okay will try. Yes I saw the drowsiness potentially. Did you take a dopamine agonist alongside ? Or just the crypro

AVTISTICVS

Looking to try cypro. Can somebody educate me on dosing that works for them? I’m thinking .5-1mg twice a week and taking low dose Caber at .125mg with it for the dopamine. Or possibly another dopamine agonist. I already have caber though.

Can one have high sky serotonin from things other then SSRIS ? I never used them, but I did mess myself bad w oral steroids and I was in a very fragile /HIGH addrenaline state for a while. Then used SERMs for a while. Then trt . Then off trt. Now back to natural . Just an all around disastrous 2 years. Feeling better as time passes and the CONSTANT irritability from morning to night is fading.

Test is middle of range. Estrogen low. Prolactin high. Makes sense as I was depressed as anything. Hands would shake at times. Tremors. Light sensitive. Just extreme brain dysfunction. Living in my head. Mercury poisoning ontop of it. All my energy and thoughts hyperfocused on my symptoms. Making it worse then it already was.

I’m a 25 year old male. Interesting enough I never lost my morning wood , sex drive, semen quality. No matter where my levels were . High low didn’t matter. Extremely quick to cum though when having sex w my girlfriend because it was the only thing I looked forward to and just provided such instant stress relief. And the high prolactin id assume. Eating and sex were all I looked forward too, to desperately lower adrenaline.

My life was controlled by hormones and supplements and focusing on symptoms. A miserable existence. My nervous system was so shot I realized I needed to stop throwing supplements at it because it was just too much for my system. It’s been some months now and I’ve come a long way, and I’m on no supplements.

I suspect I have sky high serotonin built up from those 2 years of depression that cypro may help. Based on my experience if I could slowly throw in 1 supplement At this time would cypro most likely be the one ?

For those 2 years . My prog , and preg. We’re below the range not even readable low. Dhea also low. Cholesterol upwards of 400 . LDL 300. High BP. Couldnt drink liquids bc of how bloated I would get. Just a metabolic nightmare. All of this going on while not being overnight at all. Still have blood sugar issues and crave food more then I should to keep stress at bay. I’m desperately yearning to get my zest for life back the way I was before all of this.
This sounds like high cortisol. The low Estrogen low dhea is telling. Prolactin can be from elevated serotonin yes but with all the ***t you took sounds like your PCT wasn’t completely effective or formatted properly.

Irritability, quick ejaculations = norepinephrine sensitivity = cortisol. How’s your salt cravings?

I would go get your morning cortisol tested. Cypro is effective for cortisol but youre talking huge consistent doses. It’s not worth it. Also Cypro doesn’t directly decrease serotonin. At best you’ll down regulate 5HT2 subs.

I believe there is evidence metergoline reduces serotonin production. BCAAS also compete with tryptophan. Theres quite a few serotonin antagonists out there but they dont fix the root.

I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion though that your serotonin is in excess. Prolactin can mean dopamine imbalance but if I was a betting man I’d say it’s because of again, improper PCT

Last edited:
OP
T

tommyg130

This sounds like high cortisol. The low Estrogen low dhea is telling. Prolactin can be from elevated serotonin yes but with all the ***t you took sounds like your PCT wasn’t completely effective or formatted properly.

Irritability, quick ejaculations = norepinephrine sensitivity = cortisol. How’s your salt cravings?

I would go get your morning cortisol tested. Cypro is effective for cortisol but youre talking huge consistent doses. It’s not worth it. Also Cypro doesn’t directly decrease serotonin. At best you’ll down regulate 5HT2 subs.

I believe there is evidence metergoline reduces serotonin production. BCAAS also compete with tryptophan. Theres quite a few serotonin antagonists out there but they dont fix the root.

I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion though that your serotonin is in excess. Prolactin can mean dopamine imbalance but if I was a betting man I’d say it’s because of again, improper PCT
Ahhh thanks for the lengthy response. I mean I had issues during the oral steroid, during trt, during pct, and now after pct. The one constant has been just a tremendous sense of anhedonia.

Well I was an idiot bc after the cycle I jumped the gun and went on TRT bc I panicked when I saw low levels. I used nolva. Way to high of a dose.

Then i went on trt waited a month and did enclo at 12.5mg /12.5/ 6.25/6.25 and it got my levels all the way to 1300. When I came off now I’m at 522 by myself. Only been 3 months I do believe if I lower prolactin /cortisol and give it time that 522 can go up as well

OP
T

tommyg130

Ahhh thanks for the lengthy response. I mean I had issues during the oral steroid, during trt, during pct, and now after pct. The one constant has been just a tremendous sense of anhedonia.

Well I was an idiot bc after the cycle I jumped the gun and went on TRT bc I panicked when I saw low levels. I used nolva. Way to high of a dose.

Then i went on trt waited a month and did enclo at 12.5mg /12.5/ 6.25/6.25 and it got my levels all the way to 1300. When I came off now I’m at 522 by myself. Only been 3 months I do believe if I lower prolactin /cortisol and give it time that 522 can go up as well
My dhea and prog; preg have came
Up since pct and getting off trt.. but cortisol prolactin acth still high and estrogen low

InChristAlone

I have yrs of experience with cypro. It really is a wonder drug. I also had messed up hormones not because of steroid use or anything like that but from chronic stress- it really screws up HPA axis. And yes even at doses under 1 mg cypro lowers cortisol for me (based on symptoms). I don't know if it would be effective at that dose for Cushing's but doesn't sound like you have Cushing's, just messed up stress hormones. The fatigue on cypro is from lowered stress hormones, when you are aren't shaking and full of adrenaline your body wants to heal.

OP
T

tommyg130

I have yrs of experience with cypro. It really is a wonder drug. I also had messed up hormones not because of steroid use or anything like that but from chronic stress- it really screws up HPA axis. And yes even at doses under 1 mg cypro lowers cortisol for me (based on symptoms). I don't know if it would be effective at that dose for Cushing's but doesn't sound like you have Cushing's, just messed up stress hormones. The fatigue on cypro is from lowered stress hormones, when you are aren't shaking and full of adrenaline your body wants to heal.
Interesting . Yes I have noticed that some supplements that cause drowsiness, it’s rly just the drug bringing out your natural state that’s hidden by addrenaline.

What’s your dosing? How often? Do you take breaks ?

OP
T

tommyg130

Interesting . Yes I have noticed that some supplements that cause drowsiness, it’s rly just the drug bringing out your natural state that’s hidden by addrenaline.

What’s your dosing? How often? Do you take breaks ? Do you take a dopamine agonist with it?

AVTISTICVS

Anywhere from 16-19
That’s enough to take action for sure. I’d say anything but a small dose of caber with a taper at both ends would be overkill though. Especially since your cortisol is high.

Phosphatidylserine and ashwagandha will get you cortisol proper. Dont take the ashwagandha for than 10 weeks at a time.

Small tapered caper along with the above and i think youll be golden. Everything else you mentioned can be traced back to your prolactin and cortisol.

AVTISTICVS

I’d be willing to bet it’s something else. People with cushings respond with bigger percent changes in spikes to potent treatments. Cypro can provide a 30% reduction to the most extreme patients with somewhat extreme doses. The anti-cortisol effect doesnt last but a couple to a few hours even at large doses.

Cypro Cortisol response

OP
T

tommyg130

That’s enough to take action for sure. I’d say anything but a small dose of caber with a taper at both ends would be overkill though. Especially since your cortisol is high.

Phosphatidylserine and ashwagandha will get you cortisol proper. Dont take the ashwagandha for than 10 weeks at a time.

Small tapered caper along with the above and i think youll be golden. Everything else you mentioned can be traced back to your prolactin and cortisol.
Okay I’ll start on the caber I have .. would cypro actually potentially cause harm? Or you’re just saying not necessary? I’m thinking of getting and trying small dose and see if any response. There can’t be any real risk? Its not as if with all I’ve mentioned I have low serotonin that can’t dare be lowered anymore lol. With cortisol and prolactin high it’s likely I have serotonin correct ?

mostlylurking

Hands would shake at times. Tremors. Light sensitive. Just extreme brain dysfunction. Living in my head. Mercury poisoning ontop of it.
suggested reading:
"There are indications that a thiamine deficiency heightens susceptibility to mercury toxicity. Many of the symptoms of mercury poisoning are observed in persons with thiamine deficiency."

also this article: Detoxing From Heavy Metals
"Mercury Toxicity: Depletes glutathione (an incredible antioxidant that regenerates itself in the liver. It’s one of the important molecules you need to stay healthy and prevent disease."

I've been living with mercury poisoning and lead poisoning for many years. I've been taking high dose thiamine hcl for about 18 months. It has brought my glutathione level back up to normal. My glutathione level was very low for many years. Thiamine hcl chemically bonds to lead (making the bonded thiamine unavailable to the body) and lead poisoning symptoms and thiamine deficiency symptoms are identical. I no longer have lead poisoning symptoms.
My nervous system was so shot
also:
I suspect I have sky high serotonin
Thiamine lowers brain serotonin:
also:
would cypro most likely be the one ?
I've found a lot more benefit from thiamine supplementation than from cypro. Cypro tends to cause constipation. Thiamine hcl normalized my entire digestive tract.
Couldnt drink liquids bc of how bloated I would get.
also:
"In the early stages of beriberi the ANS is unbalanced, so that either the sympathetic or parasympathetic, normally working in synchrony, dominates the reaction, adversely affecting blood pressure, pulse rate and many other adaptive mechanisms, like POTS. It can be seen that the patient with POTS or beriberi is essentially maladapted and is unable to adjust bodily systems to meet environmental changes. Edema (swelling in parts of the body), a cardinal feature of beriberi, supported a diagnosis of thiamine deficiency in this mother’s daughter. Also, Gardasil is a yeast vaccine and an enzyme called thiaminase, whose action destroys thiamine, is known to be in the yeast. Thiaminase disease has been reported in Japan in association with dietary thiamine deficiency."
Still have blood sugar issues

OP
T

tommyg130

Okay I’ll start on the caber I have .. would cypro actually potentially cause harm? Or you’re just saying not necessary? I’m thinking of getting and trying small dose and see if any response. There can’t be any real risk? Its not as if with all I’ve mentioned I have low serotonin that can’t dare be lowered anymore lol.
suggested reading:
"There are indications that a thiamine deficiency heightens susceptibility to mercury toxicity. Many of the symptoms of mercury poisoning are observed in persons with thiamine deficiency."

also this article: Detoxing From Heavy Metals
"Mercury Toxicity: Depletes glutathione (an incredible antioxidant that regenerates itself in the liver. It’s one of the important molecules you need to stay healthy and prevent disease."

I've been living with mercury poisoning and lead poisoning for many years. I've been taking high dose thiamine hcl for about 18 months. It has brought my glutathione level back up to normal. My glutathione level was very low for many years. Thiamine hcl chemically bonds to lead (making the bonded thiamine unavailable to the body) and lead poisoning symptoms and thiamine deficiency symptoms are identical. I no longer have lead poisoning symptoms.

also:

Thiamine lowers brain serotonin:
also:

I've found a lot more benefit from thiamine supplementation than from cypro. Cypro tends to cause constipation. Thiamine hcl normalized my entire digestive tract.

also:
"In the early stages of beriberi the ANS is unbalanced, so that either the sympathetic or parasympathetic, normally working in synchrony, dominates the reaction, adversely affecting blood pressure, pulse rate and many other adaptive mechanisms, like POTS. It can be seen that the patient with POTS or beriberi is essentially maladapted and is unable to adjust bodily systems to meet environmental changes. Edema (swelling in parts of the body), a cardinal feature of beriberi, supported a diagnosis of thiamine deficiency in this mother’s daughter. Also, Gardasil is a yeast vaccine and an enzyme called thiaminase, whose action destroys thiamine, is known to be in the yeast. Thiaminase disease has been reported in Japan in association with dietary thiamine deficiency."

Okay will check out b1! I have used in past and it may have helped but I was also very unwell at the time.. now that I’m feeling a tad better I can maybe throw in b1 in isolation and gauge it’s effects

mostlylurking

Okay will check out b1! I have used in past and it may have helped but I was also very unwell at the time.. now that I’m feeling a tad better I can maybe throw in b1 in isolation and gauge it’s effects
Some helpful things to take with thiamine hcl includes some magnesium. I use magnesium glycinate. B vitamins work in concert so perhaps taking a little riboflavin and a little niacinamide would be helpful.

AVTISTICVS

Okay I’ll start on the caber I have .. would cypro actually potentially cause harm? Or you’re just saying not necessary? I’m thinking of getting and trying small dose and see if any response. There can’t be any real risk? Its not as if with all I’ve mentioned I have low serotonin that can’t dare be lowered anymore lol. With cortisol and prolactin high it’s likely I have serotonin correct ?
Cypro at large doses would make things worse because of the dopamine antagonism. like 6mg+.

Cypro is awesome if you can get the benefit its famous for. So I would suggest getting some anyways. Its a useful drug. Personally I wouldn’t be bothering with it though in this instance. There are better solutions with less side effects.

Prolactin can be a sign of a dopamine issue. But that’s not the case here. It’s because of your supplement usage. But its dopamine that helps reduce it.

Cortisol increases serotonin uptake there for leaving less time and diminishing concentration in the synapse. However elevated cortisol can also cause 5HT2A upregulation and 1A downregulation… which means less inhibitory action of serotonin auto receptors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals