My Cypro Experience

Murtaza

So im a 20 year old male who has long faught a battle with depression and learned helplessness. I was ostracized in school which i guess is pretty common, but it really took a toll on my mental and physical health. I believe during this time my serotonin levels would be pretty high, although never tested. It wasnt like i was completely stricken with depression but i would have my moments. So much so at times i would freeze and not even be able to speak. I weighed about 140 lbs ; 6'0 feet tall. I think this had to do alot with my high cortisol at that time, which i realized after discovering this forum.

Anyway, after about 6 months of being on this forum, reading threads all day everyday i decided to take cypro. It just looked like the perfect match. I started with 4 mg x once a day, later splitting it into two doses of 2mg a day. I kept this routine for about 3 months. Currently im just taking 1mg before bed.

Effects on well being ;
Im atleast 10x more socialable. All of my close friends have noticed that. One even said that i seem kinda jumpy all the time. That for me is a big change considering how lethargic id be all the time. When with my friends i wouldnt speak much, just observe. Seem to be the quiet opposite now.

I feel like i have a new zest for life. I sleep through the night unless i have to use the bathroom. My mornings are bright and i just enjoy my daily life alot more now. I also feel just so much more grateful generally.

The other thing ive noticed is how articulate ive become. I can easily communicate my thoughts. I can easily keep up small talk, which i dreaded in the past.

Lastly i weigh 180 lbs now, which is huge improvent as i just weighed 140 lbs 3 months ago. I feel the weight ive put is distributed evenly. Someone asked me if ive joined the gym since i look alot more broader now.

All in all i feel like cypro is no less than a miracle, atleast for me. I obviously dont advocate anyone to just start taking but it might be an option to look at.

L

lollipop

So im a 20 year old male who has long faught a battle with depression and learned helplessness. I was ostracized in school which i guess is pretty common, but it really took a toll on my mental and physical health. I believe during this time my serotonin levels would be pretty high, although never tested. It wasnt like i was completely stricken with depression but i would have my moments. So much so at times i would freeze and not even be able to speak. I weighed about 140 lbs ; 6'0 feet tall. I think this had to do alot with my high cortisol at that time, which i realized after discovering this forum.

Anyway, after about 6 months of being on this forum, reading threads all day everyday i decided to take cypro. It just looked like the perfect match. I started with 4 mg x once a day, later splitting it into two doses of 2mg a day. I kept this routine for about 3 months. Currently im just taking 1mg before bed.

Effects on well being ;
Im atleast 10x more socialable. All of my close friends have noticed that. One even said that i seem kinda jumpy all the time. That for me is a big change considering how lethargic id be all the time. When with my friends i wouldnt speak much, just observe. Seem to be the quiet opposite now.

I feel like i have a new zest for life. I sleep through the night unless i have to use the bathroom. My mornings are bright and i just enjoy my daily life alot more now. I also feel just so much more grateful generally.

The other thing ive noticed is how articulate ive become. I can easily communicate my thoughts. I can easily keep up small talk, which i dreaded in the past.

Lastly i weigh 180 lbs now, which is huge improvent as i just weighed 140 lbs 3 months ago. I feel the weight ive put is distributed evenly. Someone asked me if ive joined the gym since i look alot more broader now.

All in all i feel like cypro is no less than a miracle, atleast for me. I obviously dont advocate anyone to just start taking but it might be an option to look at.
Amazing. So happy for you. I remember your original post and was hoping something would work out for you.

Wolf

How's your learned helplessness?

InChristAlone

Cypro is a great drug. Hope you get to the point where you are so much healthier where you won't need it so much. At least that was the case for me.

OP
M

Murtaza

Cypro is a great drug. Hope you get to the point where you are so much healthier where you won't need it so much. At least that was the case for me.
Im glad it worked out for you. What positives did you notice while being on it?

InChristAlone

Im glad it worked out for you. What positives did you notice while being on it?
Sleep through the night, greater resilience to stress. Happier, and yes more social though I never did make new friends in real life, but I'm also a stay at home Mom of a child who constantly needed my attention. I also can go from full of anxiety to fine after taking it. But I did notice maybe a greater tendency for rebound which is why I ultimately got off after 1.5 yrs.

InChristAlone

How long did you take it til you noticed that?
I think a lot of days from the very beginning I could tell there is some kind of rebound. Since the body always tries to maintain homeostasis. Which is why you have to keep taking it.

TripleOG

@Motif

What made you settle on Cyproheptadine versus other anti-serotonin drugs like Metergoline?

Any effects on digestion? Libido?

Motif

Cause I wanted to try cypro, cause of the anti histamine effect too, but it gave me dermatitis so I stopped after 3 days

jet9

Effects on well being ;

Where did you buy it from?

OP
M

Murtaza

@Motif

What made you settle on Cyproheptadine versus other anti-serotonin drugs like Metergoline?

Any effects on digestion? Libido?
Honestly i havent tried metergoline or other anti-serotonin drugs so i cant say much about them. Digestion is better. Libido is great too but i wouldnt say thats just because of cypro.

Vinero

That is awesome, I can relate to simply being an observer when with friends or a group of people. Before discovering Peat and improving my metabolism I was like that too. Seems like improving your metabolism can turn you from an introvert to an extrovert. Having high serotonin and low dopamine probably is the main mechanism for having such a low-energy/inhibited state. Cypro obviously lowers serotonin and allows the thyroid to function, although I never notice much from cypro excepts sleepiness, which is why I use it before bedtime.

OP
M

Murtaza

That is awesome, I can relate to simply being an observer when with friends or a group of people. Before discovering Peat and improving my metabolism I was like that too. Seems like improving your metabolism can turn you from an introvert to an extrovert. Having high serotonin and low dopamine probably is the main mechanism for having such a low-energy/inhibited state. Cypro obviously lowers serotonin and allows the thyroid to function, although I never notice much from cypro excepts sleepiness, which is why I use it before bedtime.
Couldnt have said it better myself. Serotonin is literally an evil. The effects from cypro are subtle, you wont notice much from day to day. But after a month or so you'll realize how far you've come.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals