Low prog. Dhea , preg/ high serotonin

tommyg130

I did a foolish steroid cycle that left me in a very very very low hormonal state. Really low dhea prog preg. During that time I took ecstasy upwards of 7 times in a year. 3 days in a row one time at a festival.

I’ve been on the peat wave for a while (obviously those aren’t peat approved) but in general. No booze , good sleep, oj milk , sunlight. I felt amazing prior to the steroids.

I feel very bi polar, with constant mood swings, sensitive to artificial light and just weak eyes is my most annoying symptom. And also insanely disregulated blood sugar no matter what I eat. It’s weird. My vision is good as far as distance , but it’s just like my reality is weird . Like my brain and eyes aren’t firing.

My question is what did I possibly do to myself by using MDMA /jacking up serotonin while in that compromised state of low neurosteroids. Is it very safe to say I have sky high serotonin at the root of my issues?

Peats principles are the only thing keeping me going but I’m certainly not back to thriving again. It’s been a while . I’m now doing hcg a proper post cycle therapy (long overdue) to try and raise my levels. Supp them individually didn’t help and I couldn’t dial in .