High dose pregnenolone

TheSir

That's unfortunate, why do you think such effect occurred?
Adaption to the presence of exogenous substance and its metabolic consequences. When you quit such substance, your homeostasis will be thrown off. It is essentially a drug withdrawal.

OP
T

tommyg130

Adaption to the presence of exogenous substance and its metabolic consequences. When you quit such substance, your homeostasis will be thrown off. It is essentially a drug withdrawal.
The good thing is it it similar to thyroid medication. Not rly a negative feedback and your own will take control again within a a week max most likely

TheSir

The good thing is it it similar to thyroid medication. Not rly a negative feedback and your own will take control again within a a week max most likely
Based on the experienced I've read, there is potential negative feedback and the symptoms may potentially last much longer than a week.

tasfarelel

Id think a couple blasts of hcg
Just to warn you - some HCG is not a proper post anabolics/sarms therapy - or better said, will likely not do much at all. There are countless (kind-of-working) PCT protocols posted in the usual Bodybuilding forums. You should check.

OP
T

tommyg130

Just to warn you - some HCG is not a proper post anabolics/sarms therapy - or better said, will likely not do much at all. There are countless (kind-of-working) PCT protocols posted in the usual Bodybuilding forums. You should check.
I’m currently 3 weeks into hcg , at 500iu daily. I will do it for at least 2 months and then add in enclomiphene at 12.5mg for 4 weeks. You don’t think hcg is helpful pct? I think what I just wrote is solid and not too skimpy, but not not overkill as far as doses. Im very familiar w the wide ranges of pct protocols on forums.

What do you think of my plan of action?! ??Thank you

Yonebayashian

re for some pregnenolone conversation. I’ve posted a handful of times on my situation here and gotten plenty of what would seem to be good help. But what has fixed me big time and FAST is high dose pregnenolone.

Quick background. I’m 25 year old male physically look healthy 6’3 215 lean muscular frame. (Im obviously not saying this to boast, it’s actually frustrating bc all doctors wouldn’t take me serious bc I look “healthy” meanwhile I’m really suffering inside)

I messed myself up terribly with an oral steroid and crashed my hormone profile, awful, mood, high blood pressure, dry skin SKY HIGH ADRENALINE. Feel very bipolar, so sensitive to artificial light.

Been 2 years and I’m on low dose TRT since but still never felt right. Low body temps like 96.5 . Pain everywhere. My youth hormones plummeted also , but I didn’t know to check them until Ray. I played around w all 3 in average doses and nothing changed really. The past week I’ve supplemented 300mg pregnenolone daily and good lord.

Every single blood marker improved dramatically. I’m now pooping 3 times a day. No more bloat. My TMJ and head pressure disappeared. Colors are brighter. Multiple ppl have commented on my skin. Temps are now at 98.6+ Even in morning. extreme blood sugar issues have stopped.

I can tolerate and utilize other supplements bc my nervous system has improved I believe .
Lot of ppl on the forum here say low dose is the best . But I’m feeling rly good. Just not sure if 300mg over time is safe. But ray has said he’s taken 4000mg daily for a year lol.

Thoughts on all of this?! ?

Feel free to ignore this, but my intuition is that you should try to maintain a strict circadian discipline. Rise with the sun, get a lot of early morning light in your eyes, and get lots of sunlight absorbtion throughout the day. As you do this you should try and consume at least 6 (or more) raw egg yolks from a pasture raised source along with the rest of your normal breakfast. Try and avoid all artificial night at light as much as possible to your fullest extent. Get sunset light in your eyes.

The rationale behind this is that we know male hormone production runs parallel to the body's understanding of where it is in the circadian rhythm. By providing a coherent light environment with your body and a lot of cholesterol (raw egg yolks) from chickens that had a lot of sun exposure and nutrient rich diets will help your body get back to a solid foundation hormone wise.

Best of luck.

wildworld1992

Great news! Glad you are feeling better. Pregnenolone can potentiate the effects of TRT, both physiological and mental (antidepressant), so this may explain why you are feeling better on it. If the doctor ever stops your TRT but you continue the pregnenolone, then we will know better how much each steroid contributed to your health.
Btw, in regards to your statement above, do you mind sharing which markers improved on pregnenolone and by how much?
I have PFS. When I took low dose pregnenolone(less than 5mg), I feel more anxious, restless, and numb. But I got a temporary libido rebound 3 or 4 days later after stopping taking pregnenolone.

Matestube

Anyway I look at it, pregnenolone and progesterone feel anti androgenic.
I've trialed 50mg pregnenolone and 30mg progesterone per day for the last 2 weeks, I'm losing my muscle tone, my hair is lush and soft, my skin softer than ever, my erections are weak, and I barely think about sex.

OP
T

tommyg130

Anyway I look at it, pregnenolone and progesterone feel anti androgenic.
I've trialed 50mg pregnenolone and 30mg progesterone per day for the last 2 weeks, I'm losing my muscle tone, my hair is lush and soft, my skin softer than ever, my erections are weak, and I barely think about sex.
Interesting. Usually when I get softer hair and better skin I get improved muscle tone and stronger erection, just due to a more robust overall system and better thyroid health. My morning wood is crazy on progesterone. I had a wet dream at 25 after years of never having one.

Matestube

Interesting. Usually when I get softer hair and better skin I get improved muscle tone and stronger erection, just due to a more robust overall system and better thyroid health. My morning wood is crazy on progesterone. I had a wet dream at 25 after years of never having one.
How much progesterone and what administration method?
I take my 30mg sublingually before bed.

OP
T

tommyg130

How much progesterone and what administration method?
I take my 30mg sublingually before bed.
I was taking less about 5-10. Progesterone E in the mouth. But preg much higher dose. I might have responded so well bc I was so depleted from trt without hcg . If you have good levels to begin w maybe that’s the issue !

Matestube

I was taking less about 5-10. Progesterone E in the mouth. But preg much higher dose. I might have responded so well bc I was so depleted from trt without hcg . If you have good levels to begin w maybe that’s the issue !
TRT is rarely the cause of DHEA and Pregnenolone depletion.
Levels were depleted to begin with, but people never bothered to check before going on TRT.
I checked my pregnenolone and it was below the normal range before starting testosterone, which I suspect is the case for a majority of people also needing testosterone.
The ratio, however, of T/pregnenolone may have you feel different if you favor it towards testosterone by going on TRT.

OP
T

tommyg130

TRT is rarely the cause of DHEA and Pregnenolone depletion.
Levels were depleted to begin with, but people never bothered to check before going on TRT.
I checked my pregnenolone and it was below the normal range before starting testosterone, which I suspect is the case for a majority of people also needing testosterone.
The ratio, however, of T/pregnenolone may have you feel different if you favor it towards testosterone by going on TRT.
Your right , I shouldn’t say that. I did a sarms cycle before trt that most likely crashed it all. And then went right onto trt. Trt maybe didn’t crash them. They were already crashed. But going on trt certaintely stopped them from recovering id say? Right. Trt may not necessarily drop them but they will stay where they are once starting trt

baccheion

I have PFS. When I took low dose pregnenolone(less than 5mg), I feel more anxious, restless, and numb. But I got a temporary libido rebound 3 or 4 days later after stopping taking pregnenolone.
Pregnenolone starts high and is then reduced. DHEA starts low and is then increased. It'd be something like 500 mg pregnenolone for the first 7-10 days, then only 1x/week thereafter. 200-350 mg may also work.

Makrosky

Based on the experienced I've read, there is potential negative feedback and the symptoms may potentially last much longer than a week.
For the record, my n=1 experience is that it doesn't happen with pregnenolone. I have used it in many ways, many brands, low doses, high doses, daily, sparingly, all possible ways basically. Never had the slightest withdrawal symptom. I don't say it cannot happen, just my experience.

For the record, my n=1 experience is that it doesn't happen with pregnenolone. I have used it in many ways, many brands, low doses, high doses, daily, sparingly, all possible ways basically. Never had the slightest withdrawal symptom. I don't say it cannot happen, just my experience.
Same here.

Matestube

Your right , I shouldn’t say that. I did a sarms cycle before trt that most likely crashed it all. And then went right onto trt. Trt maybe didn’t crash them. They were already crashed. But going on trt certaintely stopped them from recovering id say? Right. Trt may not necessarily drop them but they will stay where they are once starting trt
The sarms didn't necessarily crash them more than TRT either.
You don't need PEDs to have low dhea & pregnenolone, just poor nutrition and a poor environment.
Going on TRT didn't prevent them from recovering either.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals