Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Sitaruîm

Nemo

New study shows that when spike proteins break down in your body and you pee them out, your pee kills frogs. (Cue Alex Jones:
"They're making the damn frogs gay!")

Are they making this whole thing up?

If they'd make up the moon landings and lie about it for decades, they're certainly capable of making this up.

Richiebogie

Any reports of vax issues in Australia above normal background health problems?

I wonder if the elites want to kill off the inhabitants in Asia, Europe and the Americas and resettle temporarily in NZ to escape the turmoil.

They might want to inject placebos into the arms of Australians and New Zealanders to keep supply chains working, and local populations happy.

Could there be placebo zones?

Last edited:

Aad

COVID-19 might be over, but viral infections in Israel are surging​

Children and adults around the country are getting sick as it usually happens in the winter, experts say.​

The corona crisis might be over, but all over Israel adults and children are getting sick with viral infections in a phenomenon that is unprecedented for this time of the year, according to several medical professionals.

“We have never seen anything like this,” said Dr. Tal Brosh, head of Infectious Disease Unit at the Samson Assuta Ashdod Hospital. “We’ve been monitoring viral infections in the hospital, which of course is just the tip of the iceberg of what is going on in the community, as for each hospitalized patient, there are many more out there. Since the spring, we have been seeing an increasing number of respiratory diseases, and since May there has been a surge in RSV cases.”

Israel being annihilated by ADE.

Coming fall/winter will be biblical.

Nemo

Any ideas why it seems to impact young males most often?

No, but I think girls are catching up.

I wonder if any difference might be due to progesterone. That Selye study Haidut talks about showed progesterone was protective against toxins injected in nanoparticles.

Orome

Forum Supporter
You know what the biggest part of Ray Peat's genius is?

He is able to bridge the gap between theory/narrative and lived reality. For example, he doesn't just present a theory about the cause of cancer, but enables the lived reality of curing cancer with milk and orange juice.

I think that's why so many people here have been able to avoid the shot. The essence of these forums is about helping people actually live reality, rather than a lie, day by day, meal by meal, sleep by sleep.

Koestler talks about the incompatibility of different kinds of knowledge, saying they're as different as church Latin and business slang. He says:

"These limitations of awareness account for the limitations of enlightenment by propaganda [meaning the 'screamers'' attempts to wake people up to the horrors in Europe]. People go to cinemas, they see films of Nazi tortures, of mass shootings, of underground conspiracy and self sacrifice. They say they shake their heads, some have a good cry, but they do not connect it with the realities of their normal plane of existence."

What people do here is look at the concept of generative energy and ask, "How many aspirin is that? Do I really need to eat liver?"

I think all of you are very great. I can't think of a better group of people to take on this battle with.
+1

This forum is like a sanctuary for some of the very few remaining sane (and like-minded) people out there.
Many thanks to everyone who is contributing here. I think you are helping a lot. ?

TomS

@Nemo
Could you please share info of effects of Russian Sputnik V vaccine?
I live and work in Germany, however, I do not want to be vaccinated against covid.

TomS

@akgrrrl
I have bought at iHerb 10 pcs (600 mg 100 vegan capsules) of Now Foods NAC at about 7 Euro/each.
Until now I sold 3 pcs for a customer living in Ireland.

Nemo

Here is the paper that finally convinced virologist Adam Gaertner that prophylaxis (dose of ivermectin followed by weekly HCQ) is essential for people who've gotten the vax or had the wild virus.

I'm proud to say I've been telling him for a month that prophylaxis is necessary. His statement is important because he is followed by a lot of doctors. You wouldn't believe how many of these doctors are incapable of thinking about what is happening here.

You can't leave those spike protein prions just sitting in your brain. Waiting until you have symptoms to treat is too late.

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1406652489345163268

Nemo

@Nemo
Could you please share info of effects of Russian Sputnik V vaccine?

TomS, it's essentially the J&J vax -- a gene that encodes the full length of the spike protein wrapped in an adenovirus coating.

I doubt the adenovirus part would get across the blood brain barrier, but it's well known how you can adapt it slightly with a protein to get across the BBB easily. I don't know whether they adapted it that way or not.

In any case, once spike proteins get produced, they will get across the blood brain barrier, and they are exactly the same spike proteins that make prions, lock onto ACE2s and cause inflammation, prevent cell maintenance, and all the rest.

Virologist Adam Gaertner says he would not take any mRNA or DNA Covid vax, whether encased in adenovirus or the nanoparticles, or any vax that used the spike protein, because of the risk of ADE.

The J&J vax seems to be causing clotting and autoimmune issues just like the Pfizer and Moderna vaxxes so it seems likely the Sputnik vax will too.

TomS

TomS, it's essentially the J&J vax -- a gene that encodes the full length of the spike protein wrapped in an adenovirus coating.

I doubt the adenovirus part would get across the blood brain barrier, but it's well known how you can adapt it slightly with a protein to get across the BBB easily. I don't know whether they adapted it that way or not.

In any case, once spike proteins get produced, they will get across the blood brain barrier, and they are exactly the same spike proteins that make prions, lock onto ACE2s and cause inflammation, prevent cell maintenance, and all the rest.

Virologist Adam Gaertner says he would not take any mRNA or DNA Covid vax, whether encased in adenovirus or the nanoparticles, or any vax that used the spike protein, because of the risk of ADE.

The J&J vax seems to be causing clotting and autoimmune issues just like the Pfizer and Moderna vaxxes so it seems likely the Sputnik vax will too.
Many thanks for your info. In Hungary Chinese and Russian vaccines are mostly used.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals