Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Orome

Forum Supporter
All those videos make me shivering. As if all people have completely lost their minds. It will not take too long and I will be the only person in my surroundings who is not vaxxinated (excluding my wife and my kids). And there are no people to talk to who are not brainwashed.

akgrrrl

All those videos make me shivering. As if all people have completely lost their minds. It will not take too long and I will be the only person in my surroundings who is not vaxxinated (excluding my wife and my kids). And there are no people to talk to who are not brainwashed.
Yes. I feel the same. Following along, learning from Nemo as he continues the research and posts for us, we can talk to each other.

Aad

Russia, South Africa, Indonesia, Chile (constant), Iran (again), Indonesia, The Philippines.

Total devastation right now.

Nemo

Robert Malone, MD, inventor of mRNA vax technology, is dismayed by Pfizer's study for Japan showing the vax nanoparticles accumulate in the bone marrow, ovaries, spleen, and lymph nodes.

He says there needs to be monitoring of vaccine recipients for leukemia and lymphomas because of these concentrations in the bone marrow and lymph nodes. He says these signals often don’t show up for six months to 3-9 years down the road.

Malone says the FDA knew the COVID spike protein was biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein is very dangerous.

He says there should have been 2-3 year trials to monitor for potential autoimmune consequences of the vaxxes, but of course that didn't happen. He says they also didn't conduct proper animal studies.

Malone agreed with Vanden Bossche that conducting mass vaxxing in the middle of a pandemic is insane because of the danger of creating a more virulent wild Covid.

Malone GOT THE VAX but has been disassociating himself from it for weeks now as data on adverse effects continue to pour in.

Kram

Same boat. My dad is the only person I know who hasn't been vaccinated.
His college mandated the vax so he got it. Now he's got permanent scarring on his heart and the throbbing chest pain continues. The doctor in the ER told him he was the 6th vax myocarditis patient he'd seen that week.

The kid and his father want to get the word out.

View: https://twitter.com/Truth_Lovr/status/1404503505554051081

Funny, ABC news just quoted the CDC as saying there have been only ~300 cases of myocarditis among 20M vaccinated adolescents....seems low

Nemo

Nemo

Same boat. My dad is the only person I know who hasn't been vaccinated.

Funny, ABC news just quoted the CDC as saying there have been only ~300 cases of myocarditis among 20M vaccinated adolescents....seems low

ABC and/or the CDC are lying. That was in one subgroup of adolescents (I believe the 18-24 year olds). They divide adolescents into three groups (12 to 15, 16 to 18, and 18 to 24) and then only report on the numbers for one of them.

The other thing, which they know full well, is that most adolescents getting myocarditis aren't being diagnosed with myocarditis. For example, Simone Scott, 18, got myocarditis. They told her she had nothing, go home, it's not the vax, until she was in the ER for heart failure.

She had to have a heart transplant, but the vax killed her new heart too.

There are tons of adolescent heart pain and arrythmia and shortness of breath cases in VAERS that are probably myocarditis, but for which that term won't pull them up.

Richiebogie

Richiebogie

Are any Trump supporters getting the “vaccine”?

I assume after seeing how Trump was treated by Fake News and the mass election fraud from November to January that Trump supporters would be the most suspicious of the vax rollout, despite Trump bragging about getting the vaccines approved so fast.

Lance Wallnau prophesied Trump would be 45th president, and that Isaiah 45 was relevant. Trump was like Cyrus, ordained by God...

Isaiah 45 “Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;”

“I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.”

Isaiah 45 goes on to condemn atheists.

“Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?”

It appears biblical if this vaccine is mostly taken up by people who hate Trump, deny God, worship scientism and love abortion, only to end up all being maimed or killed within a couple of years!

“They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together, that are makers of idols”.

My vaxxed friends don’t regret it yet. Hopefully they have time to repent when things go downhill.

Last edited:

chester

I assume after seeing how Trump was treated by Fake News and the mass election fraud from November to January that Trump supporters would be the most suspicious of the vax rollout, despite Trump bragging about getting the vaccines approved so fast.

Lance Wallnau prophesied Trump would be 45th president, and that Isaiah 45 was relevant. Trump was like Cyrus, ordained by God...

Isaiah 45 “Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;”

“I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.”

“Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?”

It appears biblical if this vaccine is mostly taken up by people who hate Trump, deny God, worship scientism and love abortion, only to end up all being maimed or killed within a couple of years!

“They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together, that are makers of idols”.

My vaxxed friends don’t regret it yet. Hopefully they have time to repent when things go downhill.
Meds. Now.

Richiebogie

Hi @chester,

My response was related to these fun “get vaccinated” songs set to 80’s pop tunes.

Maybe these people think they are doing good using comedy to combat vaccine hesitancy, but as I think the jab risks are huge and the benefits are small or absent, then there might be some kind of spiritual blindness.

Worst case is that people at the top are spending millions to influence people to kill themselves.

Some say Trump is part of this conspiracy, but he could be acting subconsciously.

akgrrrl

Astounding. Utterly inexplicable.

You are forgetting the diabolical part: that our own families and friends are bringing this spike protein BS to the rest of us unvaxxed. Then, on to the next biological organism, the food supply. Remember, they only want 500 M of us left by 2030.

P

Peatness

Astounding. Utterly inexplicable.

You are forgetting the diabolical part: that our own families and friends are bringing this spike protein BS to the rest of us unvaxxed. Then, on to the next biological organism, the food supply. Remember, they only want 500 M of us left by 2030.
Celeste Solum ex FEMA employee turned whistle blower says the food supply is already being tampered with. She also cautions about hydrogel in cosmetics.

Sefton10

They’re flashing on the BBC News ticker that 47% of recent Delta variant deaths were unvaccinated. Maths was never my strong point but that doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for the vax...

Attachments

• 1A2C01DE-2453-4C66-8615-6986CF8A667D.jpeg
    1A2C01DE-2453-4C66-8615-6986CF8A667D.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 20
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals