Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

ddjd

Soccer/football is definitely different than the major US sports from a physical exertion standpoint. Soccer is basically 2x45 minutes of jogging with some sprinting (one or two games a week but a lot of training in between). Basketball, on the other hand, is more explosive and there are more games, but less practice. Due to the timeouts and the fact that there is constant substitution, there are more breaks in between. The players with the most minutes play about 38 minutes per game, others rather 20-30 minutes, some only a few minutes per game (whereas in soccer many players play through the full 90 minutes with only the half-time as a break). I don't know football and baseball that well, but there it's more short and occasional power plays and sprints, and lots of standing around and recovering in between.

So it's definitely possible that the constant load without many breaks is the most important factor. My perception is - and that could very well be wrong - that even before 2021 a lot more soccer players than basketball players collapsed and died on the field. I can only think of two prominent basketball players: Pete Maravich (after he had already retired) and Reggie Lewis. Both had a pre-existing heart condition.

On the other hand basketball and football players have more muscle mass on average. Dr. Wodarg speculated that this could be a big factor with vaccine related deaths.
I personally think, and it seems to have been confirmed by a few well known sources that practically no one in US sports has actually taken the vaccine, theyve simply got a Dr to sign them off. All the major leagues are doing this.

dfspcc20

Soccer/football is definitely different than the major US sports from a physical exertion standpoint. Soccer is basically 2x45 minutes of jogging with some sprinting (one or two games a week but a lot of training in between). Basketball, on the other hand, is more explosive and there are more games, but less practice. Due to the timeouts and the fact that there is constant substitution, there are more breaks in between. The players with the most minutes play about 38 minutes per game, others rather 20-30 minutes, some only a few minutes per game (whereas in soccer many players play through the full 90 minutes with only the half-time as a break). I don't know football and baseball that well, but there it's more short and occasional power plays and sprints, and lots of standing around and recovering in between.

So it's definitely possible that the constant load without many breaks is the most important factor. My perception is - and that could very well be wrong - that even before 2021 a lot more soccer players than basketball players collapsed and died on the field. I can only think of two prominent basketball players: Pete Maravich (after he had already retired) and Reggie Lewis. Both had a pre-existing heart condition.

On the other hand basketball and football players have more muscle mass on average. Dr. Wodarg speculated that this could be a big factor with vaccine related deaths.

Wouldn't we see something similar with cross-country and long distance track & field events if constant exertion was the trigger?
Not trying to be disagreeable; just trying to make sure the theory is solid.

Been thinking maybe soccer stadiums have had tons of 5G micro cells installed recently. Though I'm sure that's the case in most stadiums in the US as well.

Peatful

Wouldn't we see something similar with cross-country and long distance track & field events if constant exertion was the trigger?

Been thinking maybe soccer stadiums have had tons of 5G micro cells installed recently. Though I'm sure that's the case in most stadiums in the US as well.
NFL player

Peatful

Badger

Spartatcus:

"COVID-19 causes sepsis. In fact, all the deaths are due to uncontrolled sepsis being erroneously treated solely by tubing people and giving them steroids, when they need early antioxidants. All lethal COVID-19 = Nitric Oxide down, Glutathione down, oxidative stress biomarkers way up, neutrophilia, NETosis, ferroptosis, parthanatos. The lining of the small blood vessels of the lungs is blasted with hydroxyl radicals. Almost every repurposed drug that has a beneficial effect on COVID is an antioxidant or modulates the redox system. Fluvoxamine? Antioxidant. Budesonide? Antioxidant. Famotidine? Antioxidant. Melatonin, NAC, and Selenium? All antioxidants. COVID is a blood/blood vessel disease and causes sepsis by infecting the vascular endothelium, but they treat it like a pneumonia. Futilely, I might add. Pumping tons of O2 into hypoxic lungs full of hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorous acid, superoxide, and iron makes what? Look up the Fenton reaction and what ferroptosis and parthanatos are."

K

Kayaker

Spartatcus:

"COVID-19 causes sepsis. In fact, all the deaths are due to uncontrolled sepsis being erroneously treated solely by tubing people and giving them steroids, when they need early antioxidants. All lethal COVID-19 = Nitric Oxide down, Glutathione down, oxidative stress biomarkers way up, neutrophilia, NETosis, ferroptosis, parthanatos. The lining of the small blood vessels of the lungs is blasted with hydroxyl radicals. Almost every repurposed drug that has a beneficial effect on COVID is an antioxidant or modulates the redox system. Fluvoxamine? Antioxidant. Budesonide? Antioxidant. Famotidine? Antioxidant. Melatonin, NAC, and Selenium? All antioxidants. COVID is a blood/blood vessel disease and causes sepsis by infecting the vascular endothelium, but they treat it like a pneumonia. Futilely, I might add. Pumping tons of O2 into hypoxic lungs full of hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorous acid, superoxide, and iron makes what? Look up the Fenton reaction and what ferroptosis and parthanatos are."

The spike protein activates TLR4, and this is why I think COVID-19 causes sepsis. Interestingly, the vaxx causes the body to produce the spike protein and can cause the state of sepsis without there actually being any pathogen, but experts say it's not sepsis based on that technical definition.

-Luke-

Good points. The most likely explanation to me is that most U.S. athletes simply never got the real jab and either had this simply confirmed by doctors or were given a placebo. After all, if you want to convince people to get the vaxx, it wouldn't make much sense to give top stars the real stuff. Imagine LeBron James collapsing on live TV. That probably wouldn't go so well.

IF the constant exertion is a factor or co-factor than I could see the following reasons why we don't see this in long distance running: 1) The public focus on soccer is simply much greater than on track&field and there are way more well-known or semi well-known soccer players. 2) Some marathons were cancelled or the number of participants was limited. 3) Many of the best long-distance runners are from Eastern or Northern Africa and the vaxx rates are generally really low there. Even though I don't know if yo have to be vaxxed to start in major races/tournaments, As far as I know there were no vaccine requirements for the Tokyo Olympics, but I could be wrong.

But all of that is pure speculation.

Perry Staltic

According to my neurologist, the most likely cause is the vaccine, but masks could also be implicated (sinus infection that goes to the brain). She gave it 60:40 odds, where 60% it is the vaccine, 40% it is masks. Then I asked her about the COVID test swabs they stick up your nose and she said, “YES, that is a huge possibility.”

In short, it can be a combination of things. The vaccine weakens your immune system, the masking and/or swabs can initiate the infection, and perfect storm time… you get the result we see today.

Z

Zsazsa

Adverse reaction

Peater Piper

Spartatcus:

"COVID-19 causes sepsis. In fact, all the deaths are due to uncontrolled sepsis being erroneously treated solely by tubing people and giving them steroids, when they need early antioxidants. All lethal COVID-19 = Nitric Oxide down[/URL]
Turns out Ivermectin increases plasma NO. Arginine also appears to be very protective against severe disease, presumably due to raising NO.

P

Peatness

Olympian athlete Sarah Atcho has pericarditis now.

1642601333700.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals