Considering TRT

iLoveSugar

Obviously I've well documented many of my issues here. I'm a 38 y/o male. I'm really close to giving TRT a try. My brother is 45, and while didn't have all my issues, he started it and has been tremendous for him.

My biggest area where I think it could help is pain improvement.

6 months ago, I twisted my toe (turf toe). It still has not healed the slightest. Over a month ago, I hurt my lower back, and it's as bad, if not worse as the first day. I simply just do not heal. 5 days ago I decided that I have to lose some of this fat that I have, so I did a workout in my basement. I'm extremely sore and hurt 5 days later. It's awful.

My fatigue, body pain, irritable, body fat, etc, all just makes me think I could get some relief.

I posted my labs from several months ago if anyone wants to see them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705_113206_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705_113206_MyChart.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 75
So I would try 2 - 3mg T base dissolved in E, applied to the scrotum. That seems to be a great sweet spot.

Also have you checked your temps? You may be hypo thyroid. Sounds like it 100% to me. You should not work out if you feel terrible afterwards.

Connor888

So I would try 2 - 3mg T base dissolved in E, applied to the scrotum. That seems to be a great sweet spot.

Also have you checked your temps? You may be hypo thyroid. Sounds like it 100% to me. You should not work out if you feel terrible afterwards.
Is it possible to source low dose T like that without a prescription? I would like to give what you suggest a go but I don't live in the states @ecstatichamster

geusterman

Your T blood tests are seriously low. You really want to get it up around 5 to 700. Hopefully your thyroid profile is good because you need that to produce testosterone.You’re also a prostate cancer candidate with low testosterone. That’s what happened to me. I inject .2 MG of testosterone twice a week and I’m very happy with it. I’ve been doing it now for 15+ years. I am 73 and run about 700. Still working out in gym.

Your T blood tests are seriously low. You really want to get it up around 5 to 700. Hopefully your thyroid profile is good because you need that to produce testosterone.You’re also a prostate cancer candidate with low testosterone. That’s what happened to me. I inject .2 MG of testosterone twice a week and I’m very happy with it. I’ve been doing it now for 15+ years. I am 73 and run about 700. Still working out in gym.

you inject 0.2mg = 200 micrograms of testosterone base twice a week @geusterman ?

geusterman

We seem to be in a national crisis of low testosterone. I’m using replacement pharmaceutical testosterone prescribed by doctor. My natural ability is to produce about 60 and the injections bring me up over 700.
I’m a real holy man without it, no interest in the opposite sex. So you do have to bear the burden of that when you get your testosterone up.😂

thank you. Such a tiny amount.
We seem to be in a national crisis of low testosterone. I’m using replacement pharmaceutical testosterone prescribed by doctor. My natural ability is to produce about 60 and the injections bring me up over 700.
I’m a real holy man without it, no interest in the opposite sex. So you do have to bear the burden of that when you get your testosterone up.😂

It is 200 MICROgrams? Just checking again. Thank you.

Pete Rey

you need the weight of the testosterone you are taking, and the type (base or ester) to know how much, but thank you!

Assuming it's probably 200mg/ml cypionate so he's likely injecting 40mg for 80mg a week.

@iLoveSugar, I know what 116 ng/dl feels like. You have nothing to lose. Check out this thread:

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I'm really leaning towards starting this. Any other labs I should look at first?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Still debating this. I have the TRT sitting in a box. Just don't want this making my issues worse.

Pete Rey

Still debating this. I have the TRT sitting in a box. Just don't want this making my issues worse.
It's a risk with putting anything new in your body. But there is also the risk that things could get worse on their own, and it could be helpful. There could also be an adjustment period where things are a little weird at first until you get the dose and timing dialed in. If it's cream this is easier. If you try it for a little while and and decide it's not for you, there may be a short period of sh!ttiness while your HPTA reboots. Imho it's not the end of the world, but we all have different tolerances for what we are willing to endure. These are the decisions we each have to make for ourselves.

Truth

Hi, what do you eat? I have expérienced Very Very slow healing in the past, Can be easy to fix with right foods and certains life style factors

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals