Entire body hurts

Dutchie

However, I don't have diabetes and I can report that my urine was pretty stinky for months when high dosing thiamine hcl. It isn't that way anymore though and I'm still high dosing thiamine hcl.

Thiamine is one of the sulfurous B-vitamins, maybe that's why your urine smelled...

mostlylurking

Thiamine is one of the sulfurous B-vitamins, maybe that's why your urine smelled...
Maybe. But I'm still taking 2 grams of thiamine hcl per day and it doesn't smell anymore. I'm also a lot healthier now; most of my symptoms have resolved.

Kyle970

OP have you used MSM yet? Seems good for joint pain etc. Curcumin extract?
Have been doing the plain ole asprin/AlkaSeltzer(bicarb) lately, knocks me out of a miserable/inflamed/pain state like nothing else. Don't think it fixes anything though, and I try not to rely on any of these remedies excessively.

purple pill

bicarbonate does seem to be the main buffer system in the body to deal with acidity, when its low it resorts to increased breathing rates to vent off co2 and robbing calcium from the bones which leads to osteoporosis, kidney stones, increased cortisol, increased ammonia etc.

youngsinatra

2F523145-0296-4BCB-9222-12C68E12B799.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals