Pain all over

iLoveSugar

This is probably a duplicate from me, so if so, I apologize. But I hurt. All over. Literally my fingers, hands, stomach, back, legs, teeth, feet, toes. Everything. And it's never subsiding. I don't get it. I'm a male in my mid 30s. I've taken aspirin daily, cyprophetadine for histamine, pregnenolone, vitamin D, etc. I'm at a loss and don't understand. I do believe most issues come from my gut and I just can't get that right. My entire digestive tract always hurts.

L

LauriePartridge

I wonder if you can be sensitive to salicylates. If so, they can wreck havoc on your body including unbelievable abdominal pain. A way to test is to see if you feel better with no aspirin. And tons and tons of foods are loaded with them.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I wonder if you can be sensitive to salicylates. If so, they can wreck havoc on your body including unbelievable abdominal pain. A way to test is to see if you feel better with no aspirin. And tons and tons of foods are loaded with them.
It's my go to for pain as I need something. I definitely do not want to damage myself with Tylenol, advil, etc.

LA

giving up all starch and increasing protein helped me tremendously. Also I dont eat vegetables either. Have you tried a drop of Iodide daily and also increasing organic milk and avoiding chemicals? I used to handle a lot of photographic and other chemicals like spray mount, Bestine, etc. The more I avoid "art" chemicals the more I improve. I also used Natural Progesterone, 400mgs in gelatin caps from a compounding Pharmacy. I took it for a long time and everything got better although I still had to increase protein and totally avoid all starch. I do daily aspirin too. Best wishes hope you get better soon.

This is probably a duplicate from me, so if so, I apologize. But I hurt. All over. Literally my fingers, hands, stomach, back, legs, teeth, feet, toes. Everything. And it's never subsiding. I don't get it. I'm a male in my mid 30s. I've taken aspirin daily, cyprophetadine for histamine, pregnenolone, vitamin D, etc. I'm at a loss and don't understand. I do believe most issues come from my gut and I just can't get that right. My entire digestive tract always hurts.
Have you found any relief yet iLoveSugar?

L

LauriePartridge

It's my go to for pain as I need something. I definitely do not want to damage myself with Tylenol, advil, etc.
Ok. what about oxalates then? They can cause serious pain as microscopic crystal like shards get lodged in tissues.

linen

You need to go on an elimination diet. Since you could be having trouble with anything in your diet, start with simple foods with no preservatives. And no supermarket regular foods. Only organic.

Look it up, there is plenty of information on the web. Take it seriously and keep a food journal. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but unfortunately, it may be a long journey. Take one step at a time.

Also change all soaps, lotions, shampoos and detergents, fabric softeners, anything that touches your skin to clean products with no chemicals in them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals