Entire body hurts

iLoveSugar

I understand as we age we become sore, but holy moly, I'm in my 30s and wake up every day with extreme pain and soreness. My feet hurt incredibly bad. From head to toe, I'm just sore. I know hypothyroidism is a typical answer, but small amounts of thyroid haven't given me any relief. My stomach is still a mess as well.

Just venting.

purple pill

Life right??? Lol. Some mornings i wake up feeling like ive been hit by bus. Mid 30's too, thought id atleast hit 40s before i started "feeling my age" 😆 probs just paying for my reckless youth though

OP
I

iLoveSugar

@peter88 mostly milk, ice cream, beef or chicken, potatoes, butter, masa, some condiments like ketchup/mustard, decaf coffee, macadamia nuts, fresh squeezed OJ or lemonade.

That's pretty much the bulk of it.
Life right??? Lol. Some mornings i wake up feeling like ive been hit by bus. Mid 30's too, thought id atleast hit 40s before i started "feeling my age" 😆 probs just paying for my reckless youth though
It's awful. What I would do again to feel like a spring chicken. Lol

Jennifer

@peter88 mostly milk, ice cream, beef or chicken, potatoes, butter, masa, some condiments like ketchup/mustard, decaf coffee, macadamia nuts, fresh squeezed OJ or lemonade.

That's pretty much the bulk of it.

It's awful. What I would do again to feel like a spring chicken. Lol

Have you tried taking some Progest-E? It messes with my cycle so I don’t use it currently, but it worked wonders for my back pain from an injury I sustained, and reliably reduced my mum’s chronic body pain.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Possible magnesium deficiency.

youngsinatra

How much thyroid are you taking?

Jonk

I've recently got high dose niacinamide to work, taking along with a similar high dose magnesium. My back, hip and thigh pains are somehow related to my gut. Lowering endotoxin works somewhat, but I think niacinamide seem to work better than most things, maybe some gut barrier strengthening effect from increasing NAD. Might be worth looking into. Wicked headache without magnesium though.

brightside

Mild lactic acidosis can do that. Muscles, joints, and everything hurts. Re-establishing mitochondrial function can bring almost instant relief, and sometimes feels euphoric for a while. Occasionally, when I would get back on my supplement regime, I felt like I took a couple of vicodins, haha.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

@YourUniverse been eating more carrots than bugs bunny for years now, with vinegar and coconut oil. I agree that endotoxin is a huge issue, but a masterful puzzle piece for me that I haven't been able to crack.

michael94

Yea maybe sulfur and magnesium. Many sources are available so pick what you enjoy. Your diet looks good, but if you are sore and in pain you may not be really utilizing these high reward foods to their full potential.

Whenever you consume something ask yourself if you're really using it the way you should. I've found this sort of internal dialogue has guided me in a good direction in being less wasteful and appreciating what I have.

A small amount of oral epsom salts might help in a pinch

Last edited:

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Do you sleep near a smart meter? Or electrical box?
How many wi fi networks show up in your bedroom? Is your phone near you when you sleep? Chronic pain to me sounds like your being microwaved. And Lactic acid buildup.
Taurine glycine aspirin barefoot on the ground for the first hour of the day and work in your garden, or sweep if you don’t have one. Look at the morning sky/sun. I hope anything helps you!
Peace!

brightside

@brightside what supplements are you referring to?
Oh you know, high dose thiamine.. lol.

To be fair, I use TTFD, and thats a staple. The supplements I am inconsistent on is copper, selenium, iron, vit A, high dose B’s (real difference vs a regular B complex), sublingual B12, and an occasional sulfur source.

I’ve been using the combination above for roughly the last four years. I’ve also painstakingly discovered how each of those is needed for B1 to keep working, and felt how it is without each of them. Your symptoms resemble mine to a T, so I'm pretty confident in the lactic acidosis idea.

Last edited:

PopSocket

Those pains should not be there even when we are in our 50s and 60s and probably should be reserved for our last decade in this realm. Having pains in the 30s without a specific medical condition means that your diet is killing you somehow.

@iLoveSugar what milk do you drink ?

youngsinatra

I get rheuma-like pains when I eat foods I‘m sensitive to - like milk, eggs, soy and gluten.
My mother is the same. She got off all her heavy-duty meds for managing rheumatoid arthritis (like injectable immunosuppressants) by avoiding food triggers.

Ismail

Oh you know, high dose thiamine.. lol.

To be fair, I use TTFD, and thats a staple. The supplements I am inconsistent on is copper, selenium, iron, vit A, high dose B’s (real difference vs a regular B complex), sublingual B12, and an occasional sulfur source.

I’ve been using the combination above for roughly the last four years. I’ve also painstakingly discovered how each of those is needed for B1 to keep working, and felt how it is without each of them. Your symptoms resemble mine to a T, so I'm pretty confident in the lactic acidosis idea.
How much TTFD do you take a day?

The other supplements that support TTFD, do you take them every few days?

brightside

How much TTFD do you take a day?

The other supplements that support TTFD, do you take them every few days?
200mg

Well, kind of. The selenium I try to take daily at 400mcg. Vit A is more of a once every 2-3 months. That, I usually do in a 2 week burst at 50k IU/day. Iron and B12 is every few days. High dose B’s I’m even more lazy on, same with the copper, and zinc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals