Chillipad/OOLER System To Improve Sleep Anyone?

Any good?

• Worth it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not worth it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josh

Anyone here got a chilipad? And how has it been for you? (Specifically the OOLER system, the newer version: OOLER® Sleep System)

It does seem that my sleep is really sensitive to temperature, i tend to wake up either to hot or too cold throughout the night. It is pretty expensive but if something can improve my sleep i’m happy to pay for it. My sleep has improved massively over the last 3 years but still not 100% and i don’t wake up feeling great.

Chris masterjohn has lots of good things to say about it: How the Chili Pad Took My Sleep To the Next Level |

itchaboyagain

Anyone here got a chilipad? And how has it been for you? (Specifically the OOLER system, the newer version: OOLER® Sleep System)

It does seem that my sleep is really sensitive to temperature, i tend to wake up either to hot or too cold throughout the night. It is pretty expensive but if something can improve my sleep i’m happy to pay for it. My sleep has improved massively over the last 3 years but still not 100% and i don’t wake up feeling great.

Chris masterjohn has lots of good things to say about it: How the Chili Pad Took My Sleep To the Next Level |

If you wake up both too hot AND too cold it sounds like some thermoreulatory bedding would be a better option. Things like brrr, 37.5, and Outlast accomplish this, Outlast looks the best however.

Slumber Cloud makes bedding utilizing Outlast, which should help you stay cool OR warm depending on your individual needs.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
grithin Interesting Conspiracy Guy, And Why The System Wins Society 2
Mito The Aging GABAergic System and Its Nutritional Support Scientific Studies 3
md_a Chronic vitamin D deficiency induces lung fibrosis through activation of the renin-angiotensin system Scientific Studies 0
md_a COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level Scientific Studies 3
meatbag KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation Audio Interview Transcripts 11
T Sensitive to loud noises and how to regulate nervous system Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 34
A 'Drunk Tank Pink' - Color's effect on the endocrine system Thyroid and Hormones 2
Sam321 Does speed of magnesium spray absorption correlate current levels of magnesium in system? Ask For Help or Advice 0
T How to desensitize your nervous system from benzodiazepine usage? Ask For Help or Advice 0
T Does adrenaline damage the nervous system? Ask For Help or Advice 3
MyUsernameHere Bioactive monolaurin as an antimicrobial and its potential to improve the immune system and against COVID-19: a review Scientific Studies 3
bzmazu A Corporate Takeover Of The Food System Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 2
Lokzo Taurine: Health Benefits Explained (Oxytocin, Liver Health, Cardiovascular System & Exercise) Amino Acids 5
M How To Calm Down The Nervous System ? Ask For Help or Advice 11
J Best Ways To Heal The Digestive System Digestion 24
Ben. System Health Issue (cold Hands/feet, Tinnitus, Eyes, Hair Etc.) - Help/Advice Needed Ask For Help or Advice 9
L Vit E Needed For Proper Nervous System Development E 0
mrchibbs Announcement New Tag System Ray Peat Forum Announcements 18
L Old Spice Thickening System Hair & Nails 9
L Angiotensin 1-7, Mas-Receptor, Renin-Angiotensin System Scientific Studies 2
ScurveDream You Don't Fight A Person -- You Fight A System Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 3
metabolizm "The GABA System, Defences, And Tissue Renewal" Health 15
bzmazu George Carlin. Germs And Immune System Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
Jam Editorial: Nicotine And SARS-CoV-2: COVID-19 May Be A Disease Of The Nicotinic Cholinergic System Scientific Studies 2
md_a Renin–Angiotensin–Aldosterone System Inhibitors In Patients With Covid-19 Articles & Scientific Studies 0
caspar Looking For Help, Worried About My Partner's Immune System Ask For Help or Advice 9
Lewis Acid Endocrine Glands & The Sympathetic System Book Recommendations 0
Mito Scientists Map How Immune System Fights COVID-19 Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Mito COVID-19 And The Cardiovascular System Articles & Scientific Studies 23
caspar Advice Getting Off SNRI And Anti-psychotic And Boosting Immune System Ask For Help or Advice 1
BearWithMe Possible To Overtax The Pancreas / Liver / Digestive System By Too Much Sugar? Ask For Help or Advice 4
haidut Adrenaline Suppresses The Immune System And Promotes Viral Infections Scientific Studies 28
E Using Vitamin C To Treat Coronavirus - Remember, Vitamin C Can't Be Patented, So The System Will Not Society 36
Peatogenic Does The Endocrine System Control The Nervous System? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Such_Umami Does Supplementing With CBD Oil Interfere With Our Endocannabinoid System? Ask For Help or Advice 0
DannyIrons™ Red Light European System - Haidut's Experiment Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 22
A Article On How Auto-brewery System (ABS), Aka Gut Fermentation Syndrome Can Cause DUI Digestion 0
U Can CO2 Be Bad In A Case Of Injured Nervous System? CO2, Bag Breathing 1
GorillaHead How To Make Reward System Very Sensitive? Mental Issues 40
Mauritio Environmental Toxins Impair Immune System Over Multiple Generations Health 0
Lokzo How Well Do You Know The Kappa Opioid System? Mental Issues 19
E Fluoride Affects Endocrine System Health 0
milkboi Strengthening A Severely Weak Immune System Ask For Help or Advice 104
A American Class System: My Essay Ask For Help or Advice 36
M Brahmi Or Ashwaghanda / Nervous System Ask For Help or Advice 5
T What Can Help Recovering Dopamine Etc System From AP Drug Use? Ask For Help or Advice 9
debored13 Thymosin Alpha1-Fc Modulates The Immune System And Down-regulates The Progression Of Melanoma And Br Scientific Studies 1
Lokzo Resetting The Stress System With A Mifepristone Challenge Scientific Studies 3
fabiomln Immune System Articles & Newsletters Discussion 0
L Is Serotonin An Upper Or A Downer? The Evolution Of The Serotonergic System And Its Role In Depressi Scientific Studies 1