Chillipad/OOLER System To Improve Sleep Anyone?

Any good?

• Worth it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not worth it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josh

Anyone here got a chilipad? And how has it been for you? (Specifically the OOLER system, the newer version: OOLER® Sleep System)

It does seem that my sleep is really sensitive to temperature, i tend to wake up either to hot or too cold throughout the night. It is pretty expensive but if something can improve my sleep i’m happy to pay for it. My sleep has improved massively over the last 3 years but still not 100% and i don’t wake up feeling great.

Chris masterjohn has lots of good things to say about it: How the Chili Pad Took My Sleep To the Next Level |

itchaboyagain

Anyone here got a chilipad? And how has it been for you? (Specifically the OOLER system, the newer version: OOLER® Sleep System)

It does seem that my sleep is really sensitive to temperature, i tend to wake up either to hot or too cold throughout the night. It is pretty expensive but if something can improve my sleep i’m happy to pay for it. My sleep has improved massively over the last 3 years but still not 100% and i don’t wake up feeling great.

Chris masterjohn has lots of good things to say about it: How the Chili Pad Took My Sleep To the Next Level |

If you wake up both too hot AND too cold it sounds like some thermoreulatory bedding would be a better option. Things like brrr, 37.5, and Outlast accomplish this, Outlast looks the best however.

Slumber Cloud makes bedding utilizing Outlast, which should help you stay cool OR warm depending on your individual needs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals