Chilli Con Carne

M

member 2106

One of my favourite meals to make is chilli con carne, without the beans.

So it's got beef, onions, garlic, lots of salt, a well cooked green pepper, a little bit of mild chilli powder, and then a big handful of cheese and some sour cream. And of course a tin of tomatoes. With some well cooked rice.

Does anyone else eat this? What would be the potential problems of having this once or twice a week? It seems to work well for me, but I'm being cautious with food at the moment in the hope of improving my mood via improved digestion.

Thanks.

nikolabeacon

One of my favourite meals to make is chilli con carne, without the beans.

So it's got beef, onions, garlic, lots of salt, a well cooked green pepper, a little bit of mild chilli powder, and then a big handful of cheese and some sour cream. And of course a tin of tomatoes. With some well cooked rice.

Does anyone else eat this? What would be the potential problems of having this once or twice a week? It seems to work well for me, but I'm being cautious with food at the moment in the hope of improving my mood via improved digestion.

Thanks.
You forgot chocholate. When it comes to onions people often have problem with it because they dont cook it well. Before putting meat and other things Onions should be finely sliced and cooked in butter on low to medium heat for 15- 20 min in order to eliminate all ACID from them. Problem with them comes from ACID that doesnt evaporate fully. I would exclude garlic from cuisine. I cook similar chilli con carne meal sometimes But with lentils. (3-4 times in a year on some ocassions When there are lot of friends). I use dried sweet paprika But only fresh from that year. I can find it in my country because we produce large amounts of it and i know its fresh. When it Is not fresh lot of bacteria developed in it and I think it Is not very safe for the bowels same as with peper. I put fresh red chilli.I use pelate of seedless tomatoes When i cook it and that Is the reason why i dont eat it often because i dont like tomatoes so much and hot spices so much . But here they are cooking for 2 hours and i can tolerate it. And of courses chilli Is not chilli without black chocholate at the end of cooking. And thyme. Without chocholate at the end and without beAnd and lentils it Is more like bolognese.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals