RPC's Log

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Went around 5 hours today without eating, which is something I have been aiming to achieve for a while. I did this by simply eating a lot. Been reading a lot of @Brian s posts and they are really making sense to me. Had cheesy potatoes, steak, sweetcorn on the side then greek yoghurt with maple syrup for dessert. After the 5 hours I had another big meal, chili (minus beans) with rice. When I eat loads I always want to work out and move around, this is probably a good sign. Going to continue getting more of my calories through food instead of liquid and see what happens.

tomisonbottom

Went around 5 hours today without eating, which is something I have been aiming to achieve for a while. I did this by simply eating a lot. Been reading a lot of @Brian s posts and they are really making sense to me. Had cheesy potatoes, steak, sweetcorn on the side then greek yoghurt with maple syrup for dessert. After the 5 hours I had another big meal, chili (minus beans) with rice. When I eat loads I always want to work out and move around, this is probably a good sign. Going to continue getting more of my calories through food instead of liquid and see what happens.

How are you doing now?
How's it going with weight, sleep, etc?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

How are you doing now?
How's it going with weight, sleep, etc?

The middle of this year was absolutely terrible, off work for months. Things seem to be okay now. I am pretty relaxed diet wise now, I even eat wheat, although not usually every day, usually have some wheat every other day. Diet is pretty "normal", rice, vegetables and meat for meals, generous with fat such as butter and get a good amount of calcium. I go to sleep late usually because i'm engrossed in a show/book/game, but sleep itself is fine. As long as I have eaten enough during the day I sleep a full 8 hours without waking. Sometimes I eat something fatty before bed, ice cream, cheesecake, sometimes just a glass of single cream, if I feel hungry. If I've eaten enough during the day though I can go to sleep without eating, and sleep until the morning, totalling sometimes 12 hours without food.

Weight is stable, but higher than I would like, got a little bit of a belly. Compared to how I felt in summer however I don't really care about that at the moment.

I'm pretty much ready to leave this forum now, I still visit daily but I don't get much from it anymore. I've been thinking of making a long farewell post summing up everything but haven't got round to it yet.

Reading back to my first post, the only issue I still have really is thinning hair.

tomisonbottom

The middle of this year was absolutely terrible, off work for months. Things seem to be okay now. I am pretty relaxed diet wise now, I even eat wheat, although not usually every day, usually have some wheat every other day. Diet is pretty "normal", rice, vegetables and meat for meals, generous with fat such as butter and get a good amount of calcium. I go to sleep late usually because i'm engrossed in a show/book/game, but sleep itself is fine. As long as I have eaten enough during the day I sleep a full 8 hours without waking. Sometimes I eat something fatty before bed, ice cream, cheesecake, sometimes just a glass of single cream, if I feel hungry. If I've eaten enough during the day though I can go to sleep without eating, and sleep until the morning, totalling sometimes 12 hours without food.

Weight is stable, but higher than I would like, got a little bit of a belly. Compared to how I felt in summer however I don't really care about that at the moment.

I'm pretty much ready to leave this forum now, I still visit daily but I don't get much from it anymore. I've been thinking of making a long farewell post summing up everything but haven't got round to it yet.

Reading back to my first post, the only issue I still have really is thinning hair.

Oh, well glad to hear you're doing better!

I just found organic sprouted wheat online and am going to experiment a bit with that myself.

Sorry you're not finding value here anymore, but let me say I LOVE the ray peat clips and really appreciate you putting those together.

They are super helpful when searching a topic and not having time to listen to an hour interview.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals