Chest Pains

Nokoni

Hi @Centsmom, how are you doing? Has the chest pain gone away? I'll make a few comments in case it hasn't.

First, don't panic, but do take it seriously. As others have said it could be caused by a variety of things, but it could also be angina, which would mean there is a problem with the heart, with potential heart attack down the road. So just because it could be something other than angina it is not safe to just hope it’s something less serious. The safest course is to assume that it is, in fact, angina, and treat it accordingly.

But angina is not a heart attack, so emergency response is inappropriate. People who have been through both will tell you there is a big difference. In some cases angina can persist for many years without heart attack. So yes, time is of the essence, but in all likelihood there is still time. So what to do.

CoQ10 – Angina indicates that the heart muscle is running short of energy, and CoQ10 helps your heart make energy. The benefits are explained well in this video of a cardiologist making a presentation at a convention. I would urge you to watch it carefully, and to note that the form of CoQ10 that clinical experience shows is by far the most useful is called Ubiquinol. That’s with OL on the end. (He also says at one point “Don’t ever go to a doctor unless there’s an arrow sticking out of your chest,” lol.)

Kuinone – Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone). It seems that K2 can perform the same job in the heart that CoQ10 does. Because of bioavailability issues, transdermal is best.

Lapodin – I suspect that Lapodin may likewise be able to substitute for CoQ10. Transdermal is good, but if you find it messy, oral works well too.

(Ubiquinol you can get from Amazon. Kuinone and Lapodin you can get from idealabsdc.com, which is Haidut’s supplement store. They have excellent supplements and service. And note that all three will improve your health whether you actually have angina or not, very much unlike any medicines you might get from a doctor.)

I would highly recommend taking all three. I know one person with angina who was able to resolve it by taking them. If that takes care of the problem, then I would move on to ensure your overall nutritional status was good, with vitamins, minerals, etc., as appropriate. But the top priority is to attempt to resolve the chest pain.

denise

Must be anxiety . Er couldn't find anything
For future reference, I found this article a couple months ago, and it was immensely helpful. I was in the midst of recovering from that terrible flu that was going around this spring. After a week it turned into a chest infection, and then the chest pain started. Even though I was 95% sure it was from the chest infection, my anxiety went through the roof, and I almost couldn't function. But then I read this guy's explanation, did some breathing like he suggested, and suddenly it was gone. It was amazing. I wish there was a way to disseminate this to every person who's ever ended up in the ER because of anxiety.

OP
Centsmom

Centsmom

For future reference, I found this article a couple months ago, and it was immensely helpful. I was in the midst of recovering from that terrible flu that was going around this spring. After a week it turned into a chest infection, and then the chest pain started. Even though I was 95% sure it was from the chest infection, my anxiety went through the roof, and I almost couldn't function. But then I read this guy's explanation, did some breathing like he suggested, and suddenly it was gone. It was amazing. I wish there was a way to disseminate this to every person who's ever ended up in the ER because of anxiety.
Thank you so much ! It was very encouraging to see this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals