Should I get vaccinated?

tankasnowgod

Do you think all the vaccines are bad, or do you think some are better than others?

Well, I have become less a fan of vaccines over time, I do think they all carry risks, and some are certainly more dangerous than others..... but why do you ask? None of New World Order drugs being sold as "vaccines" are anything like traditional vaccines.

Anthony Colpo puts it perfectly-

Stop Calling Them Vaccines. Because They're Not.

A vaccine is an inoculation in which you receive a weakened or inactivated version of whatever pathogen you're trying to protect yourself against. None of the Bizarre New World drugs at the centre of the 'vaccine' rollout fall into this category. Many people seem to think the Oxford-AstraZeneca drug is a traditional-style vaccine, but nothing could be further from the truth. The Oxford-AZ concoction does not contain attenuated Sars-Cov-2; rather, it's a chimpanzee adenovirus encoded with the protein sequence for the COVID-19 S-protein.

The Pfizer and Moderna mRNA drugs contain messenger RNA also encoded for the COVID-19 S-protein. Their alleged mechanism of action is, quite frankly, alarming. While a true vaccine prompts the formation of antibodies, the mRNA drugs first prompt the body itself to manufacture the Sars-Cov-2 spike protein. In other words, they trigger your own cells to manufacture part of what we are repeatedly being told is the deadliest virus in the history of everything!

This is unprecedented. And incredibly reckless.

As I explained at length back in February, mRNA technology has repeatedly proven a dismal failure in drug development trials. In fact, until this COVID farce, no mRNA drug had even made it to the Phase III stage of clinical testing - which, under normal circumstances, must be successfully completed before a drug can be submitted for regulatory approval.

The mRNA drugs were finally allowed to market courtesy the combined smokescreens of global hysteria and "emergency use authorizations" that conveniently by-passed the normal drug approval requirements.

So to all you people bragging on social media that you got your vaccine shot ... stop it, because you got no such thing. As you're about to find out, what you really got is shafted.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

Well, I have become less a fan of vaccines over time, I do think they all carry risks, and some are certainly more dangerous than others..... but why do you ask? None of New World Order drugs being sold as "vaccines" are anything like traditional vaccines.

Anthony Colpo puts it perfectly-

Sorry for not making it clear, but by "all the vaccines" I am reffering to all the covid vaccines, not vaccines in general.

tankasnowgod

Sorry for not making it clear, but by "all the vaccines" I am reffering to all the covid vaccines, not vaccines in general.

They are all dangerous. No one knows the 2 year side effects, because no one, not even trial participants, have been on these drugs for that long. The trial participants still have 10 months to go to reach that milestone.

The consent form even informs you of this unknown danger. It's not being hidden.

Ray Peat has consistently stated it takes about 20 years after being available to the public before all the side effects about a new drug are known. Why does everyone want to make an exception for the most poorly tested and rushed to market drugs in history?

bk_

You will not find one. The ‘vaccines’ have not been researched for specific conditions. Phase 1 and phase 2 of the clinical trials was only on healthy persons. Everyone taking the injection is agreeing to being part of phase 3 of the clinical trials. Therefore, no one can advice you on this condition, and that includes your own doctor. An inflammatory condition means your body is already on ‘fire’ I would research carefully before injection anything that is likely to cause more inflammation. Until the clinical trials are completed no one can say for sure if there are long term, or even short term concerns related to costochondritis.
The phase 3 trials will never be properly completed for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J due to the deliberate and unethical corruption of the blind placebo group.

For example, Moderna notified the placebo group that they were not in fact vaccinated so these people went on their own to get the actual vaccine. Further investigation revealed that they lost 98% of their placebo group.

Sources: Moderna Provides Clinical and Supply Updates on COVID-19 Vaccine Program Ahead of 2nd Annual Vaccines Day | Moderna, Inc.

P

Peatness

The phase 3 trials will never be properly completed for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J due to the deliberate and unethical corruption of the blind placebo group.

For example, Moderna notified the placebo group that they were not in fact vaccinated so these people went on their own to get the actual vaccine. Further investigation revealed that they lost 98% of their placebo group.

Sources: Moderna Provides Clinical and Supply Updates on COVID-19 Vaccine Program Ahead of 2nd Annual Vaccines Day | Moderna, Inc.
For some people the clinical trials might be important and useful information. For others like me it makes absolutely no difference to my decision, which is, nothing will make me go willingly to have anything injected into me again. I’ve been pumped full to crap in the past and I will never again allow it to happen.