Low Toxin Logs Charlie's Low Toxin Lifestyle (diet, supplements, etc)

purple pill

Cheat sheet for anyone interested....
@charlie what doses of B5, B1 and selenium do you take?

Attachments

• Diet- low toxin.pdf
    62.4 KB · Views: 214

J.R.K

Black beans are higher in folate and equally rich in molybdenum. I find cannellini beans better taste-wise.

I do horrible on lentils and chickpeas and red kidney beans.
After sprouting to reduce the anti nutrients, do you consider the sprouts edible or do they contain any aflatoxin that requires thermoprocessing to destroy the aflatoxin or achieve a log reduction in aflatoxins @youngsinatra?

RealNeat

Mortons salt does not have one of the highest lead results, that is a misrepresentation, I've addressed this before on other threads, it's almost impossible that it's contaminated considering the amount of purification it goes through, and even Hal Huggins mentioned that peoples blood chemistry looks the best when they are on Mortons Pickling Salt. The results of the test were that it's lower or equal to 2ppm and here is what "Lead safe mama" has to say about it, who likely made this info popular in the first place.

"In the absence of further (and more accurate) testing for any salt with “less than” reading in this section, it is prudent to consider these salts unsafe for consumption. REMINDER: If a company provides a “LESS THAN” number for their test result, their test result could be any amount below the stated number. With this advocacy work we are requesting greater transparency and more accurate / more specific test results (down to double digit ppb) be made publicly available by companies."

So the true answer is we don't know what the level is below 2ppm, it could be the best ranking salt (which I think it is considering the process by which it's made) or it could be the lead bomb it's being made out to be.

But it's not accurate to say it's the worst for lead without presenting this context.

freyasam

@charlie what's the reasoning behind wheat in sourdough and pasta? Even if one eats non-fortified sour-leavened bread to minimize toxicity, what are the nutrients that wheat provides that one needs in this diet? Thanks.

nomoreketones

@charlie what's the reasoning behind wheat in sourdough and pasta? Even if one eats non-fortified sour-leavened bread to minimize toxicity, what are the nutrients that wheat provides that one needs in this diet? Thanks.
Interesting, when I saw "sourdough bread" I was thinking rye in my head. I also wondered how many people know the difference between real sourdough bread which is fermented and fake sourdough bread where vinegar is added for flavoring.

Caro

Niacin opens up over 500+ detox pathways in the body. And from my observations, this is correct. It kicks my detox up several levels, so much so I have to back down because at time it can get uncomfortable. Detoxing is an art form.

Like I mentioned before, if I could only have two things I could pick to help with detox it would be Niacin and EMF mitigation.

I live in one of those restrictive countries where flush niacin is banned. The only form I can get is a 100mg extended (8-hour) release niacin. It's a low dose that cannot be increased. Don't know that this will be enough for the effects you describe. And extended release may be less safe than flush niacin. Your thoughts? Any suggestions?

Edit: looks like I can't delete this post, so please disregard it. Flush niacin seems to be available online over here, not sure if customs will be an issue.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I live in one of those restrictive countries where flush niacin is banned.
Ouch. :(
The only form I can get is a 100mg extended (8-hour) release niacin. It's a low dose that cannot be increased. Don't know that this will be enough for the effects you describe. And extended release may be less safe than flush niacin. Your thoughts? Any suggestions?
Extended release is not the way to go so personally I would avoid it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What's the reasoning behind the low fat part of this diet? Has anyone experimented with lowering carbs and increasing low vA fats like tallow ?
Yes, it was okay but slowed things down which was probably best for me at the time. I believe in my situation it just kept toxins stored away in my fat (specifically visceral fat) and once I lost that and built more muscle I started feeling and looking quite a bit better.

Nimo

Hello,
Is nutritional yeast allowed? It is really rich in b vitamins.

Does sun deplete vitA also from liver or the mechanism is it deplete vitA from skin and then liver donate vitA to skin as sun depleted it? So summer is best tíme to detox?

taralynne

Mortons salt does not have one of the highest lead results, that is a misrepresentation, I've addressed this before on other threads, it's almost impossible that it's contaminated considering the amount of purification it goes through, and even Hal Huggins mentioned that peoples blood chemistry looks the best when they are on Mortons Pickling Salt. The results of the test were that it's lower or equal to 2ppm and here is what "Lead safe mama" has to say about it, who likely made this info popular in the first place.

"In the absence of further (and more accurate) testing for any salt with “less than” reading in this section, it is prudent to consider these salts unsafe for consumption. REMINDER: If a company provides a “LESS THAN” number for their test result, their test result could be any amount below the stated number. With this advocacy work we are requesting greater transparency and more accurate / more specific test results (down to double digit ppb) be made publicly available by companies."

So the true answer is we don't know what the level is below 2ppm, it could be the best ranking salt (which I think it is considering the process by which it's made) or it could be the lead bomb it's being made out to be.

But it's not accurate to say it's the worst for lead without presenting this context.
I used to buy the Morton's pickling and canning salt but can't find it in stores any more. Are you able to find it where you live? Amazon has it but its 4 or 5 times what I used to pay at Walmart.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I just got a request for the cake recipe I am using. Let me first warn you, it's very addicting! :drool

But, not only does it taste good. It's a detox powerhouse! The dextrose which is pure glucose is a powerhouse for the liver and gives it the fuel it needs to detox and push out the poison. So once the poisons are pushed out, the soluble fiber in the wheat will grab onto it and take it right on out the body.

Obviously do not overdo it of course, and be reasonable although it taste so good that can be a challenge. Just please do not go overboard is all I am trying to say. :ss

Ok here is the link to the recipe: Easiest Vanilla Cake (No eggs, No milk, No butter!)

Obviously I do not use table sugar, instead I use dextrose which can easily be found on Amazon. Also, instead of canola oil I use coconut oil. I also try and use the best vanilla extract as possible. And for flour I have been using Italian organic flour that is non fortified.

Marmot

Why should we avoyd supplements containing vitamin E and D? D seems lowering risk of diseases and vitamin E lowers prolactin after a couples of weeks!?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why should we avoyd supplements containing vitamin E and D? D seems lowering risk of diseases and vitamin E lowers prolactin after a couples of weeks!?
Vitamin E supplements is a fat soluble and is a burden on the liver. It also makes the liver hold onto "vitamin A". Vitamin D supplements are literally rat poison and turn a person into stone by calcifying them.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Marmot

Vitamin E supplements is a fat soluble and is a burden on the liver. It also makes the liver hold onto "vitamin A". Vitamin D supplements are literally rat poison and turn a person into stone by calcifying them.
I have bin taking vitamin D around 5-10000 iu ed for 14 years 😂
But if E in increase the storage in the liver, isnt that a good thing? U dont want retinol floating around in the blood right, an maybe if u eat a low vitA diet, that u can still harvest the good things from vitE , like lowering estrogen, prolactin and pufa protection?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
But if E in increase the storage in the liver, isnt that a good thing?
No because it will not release the "vitamin A" it into the bile for detoxing.

Morten

Hi Charlie. I have not read all the tread. But since I am living in a country with poor sunshine, everyone in the healthspace regard D-vit(D3-Cholecalciferol) as essentiel. And during Covid, even our mainstream press began talking about it.
I just read some of this tread, and is there now a beginning consensus about avoiding ADEK from supplement? Hope it is not a dumb question...

Marmot

No because it will not release the "vitamin A" it into the bile for detoxing.
I have bin supplementing E also for like 6-7 years, often 1 gram a day.. So u think then the best thing is to stop both E and D cold turkey?

InChristAlone

I just got a request for the cake recipe I am using. Let me first warn you, it's very addicting! :drool

But, not only does it taste good. It's a detox powerhouse! The dextrose which is pure glucose is a powerhouse for the liver and gives it the fuel it needs to detox and push out the poison. So once the poisons are pushed out, the soluble fiber in the wheat will grab onto it and take it right on out the body.

Obviously do not overdo it of course, and be reasonable although it taste so good that can be a challenge. Just please do not go overboard is all I am trying to say. :ss

Ok here is the link to the recipe: Easiest Vanilla Cake (No eggs, No milk, No butter!)

Obviously I do not use table sugar, instead I use dextrose which can easily be found on Amazon. Also, instead of canola oil I use coconut oil. I also try and use the best vanilla extract as possible. And for flour I have been using Italian organic flour that is non fortified.
I am going to try this! Do you use frosting? Also what's the best deal for dextrose? the one I was considering was the NOW.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals