Cellulite Male

Marko

Please can you help me.
I have cellulite (on the stomach, my hands, my buttocks) and my muscle tone is low. I have that whole life.
Does it mean that if I have prolactin increased, that I have an estrogen problem? Although my E2 is <20.
I have cellulite everywhere, or it may be such a fatty tissue beneath the skin, like some balls.
I'm very much obesity in the area of the buttocks and thighs and lower part of the thigh and stomach, and the shoulders and forearms are thin.
Can progesterone help in such a situation?

@Travis, @Koveras, @Kyle M, @aguilaroja

OP
M

Marko

My results is:
Progesterone nmol/L = 0.64 ref. 0.86 - 2.90
Progesterone ng/ml = 0.20 ref. 0.27 - 0.92
HDL - 0.95 (ref. >1.60)
LDL - 3.35 (ref. <3.40)
Tiglic. - 1.86 (ref. <1.70)

T3 - 1.76 (ref. 1.10-2.70)
T4 - 85.5 (ref. 58.0-161.0)
Ft4 - 12.7 (ref. 11.5-22.7)
TSH - 2.780 (ref. 0.400-4.000)
Ft3 - 6.21 (ref. 2.76-6.45)
-Vitamin D -72.38 nmol/L
-PTH -19,7 ng/L (ref. 0-80)
-Prolactin -588 MIU/L, after 5 days new result is 380 MIU/L
-Testosterone -11.6 (ref. 5-25)
-Lh and Fsh are at the lower border
-Dhea-s -4.3 (ref. 5.4-9.1) in 2016
-Dhea-s -151 (ref. 80-560) in 2017
-Igf1 -126 (ref. 117-329)
-IgfBp3 -3.7 (ref. 3.5-7.6)
-HGH -0.02

MrThyroid

your igf1 is low which is responsible for young tight skin which is the opposite of cellulite. Also your testosterone can be a little bit higher in 15 -20 range. Try to fix that.
Low igf1 is maybe a sign of bad or not optimal liver function.
I would watch my copper, vitamin c, protein and magnesium levels which are repsonsible for tight skin

Kyle M

your igf1 is low which is responsible for young tight skin which is the opposite of cellulite. Also your testosterone can be a little bit higher in 15 -20 range. Try to fix that.
Low igf1 is maybe a sign of bad or not optimal liver function.
I would watch my copper, vitamin c, protein and magnesium levels which are repsonsible for tight skin
^agreed

There's also some ideas that PUFA (how they interact with cellular and extracellular water) and low CO2 can cause tissue aberrations like cellulite. Swapping out PUFA for SFA over time by itself should change some aspects of skin quality. Overloading on glycine and the other collagenic aminos couldn't hurt either, but it also a long-term thing that wouldn't change anything right away.

MrThyroid

Which is the best source of SFA?
Omega 3?
SFA = saturated fatty acid. Not omega 3 XD

Try to up your carbs like fruits dates , oranges, lemons, bananas, (sweet) potatoes, white rice (any sort).

You dont need to eat extra food which contains SFA, only if you want eat some fatty foods then should have primarly SFA content like beef and fatty dairy products. Also supplement with vitamin e its important to loose stored pufa with out getting harmed

OP
M

Marko

Is good Vitamin E From Noow Foods?

I ordered Pansterone, Crtinon and Kuinone, it should be delivered in 10 days to me.

Can mix all this products help me?

Attachments

• 295E2651-3B0F-4D69-B208-140018B1990F.jpeg
    295E2651-3B0F-4D69-B208-140018B1990F.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
OP
M

Marko

For problems that I have and obesity in the area of the buttocks and thighs and lower part of the thigh.

MrThyroid

Is good Vitamin E From Noow Foods?

I ordered Pansterone, Crtinon and Kuinone, it should be delivered in 10 days to me.

Can mix all this products help me?
i would go for tocovit if you live in USA its safe compared to the conventional vitamin e supplements out there. So i cant give you in reviews for Now foods i know that it contains soy

OP
M

Marko

And mix Pansterone, Crtinon and Kuinone for high prolactin but in ref. range and lower obesity?

MrThyroid

For problems that I have and obesity in the area of the buttocks and thighs and lower part of the thigh.
if you have your fat mostly on buttocks and little bit on thighs means that you can be happy with it. Its the healthiest fat distribution espiacilly only on buttocks.
Ive the same fat distribution i can tell you that i loose very fast fat or dont have any fat only on buttocks and its the stubborn fat which is mostly pufa and highly toxic thats why my body dont want loose it.
Thats why i recomment to load yourself with vitamin e from safe sources then start to cut the buttocks and thighs fat, with really low fat to no fat diet and hard excerise (strengh training and HIIT traing) and alot of stimulants coffe etc.

OP
M

Marko

It looks like obesity in women, behind buttocks and legs. Is it a hormone problem?

MrThyroid

It looks like obesity in women, behind buttocks and legs. Is it a hormone problem?
i dont know , but in my case its 100 % not hormone problem i had really really high androgens and almost no estrogens. Signs were extremely warm temp, high metabolism and really high aggressiveness and sex drive wasnt from this world. My joints felt cracking every time and dry because tooo high DHT and to low estrogen. I was like 6 % bodyfat my fat was only in **** buttocks.
So i think my body switched the pufas to my buttocks where they can do very little to almost no harm. After i started to train really heavy weight daily like bench press, squats ,deadlifts and alot of stimulants coffe etc. I lost really fast this buttocks fat but then all problems came like brain fatigue 24/7 mental problems like depression low libido etc.

So the conclusion is never do radical fat loose with out beeing full nurished particurlaly with the fat soluble vitamin ( vitamin e most important to reduce oxidative stress when loosing fat) also beeing nourished with (trace) minerals.

OP
M

Marko

Haidut sad that low E2 is not mean much.
He sad That tissue estrogen can be high even if blood estrogen is low. Prolactin is a better test for tissue estrogen.

MrThyroid

Haidut sad that low E2 is not mean much.
He sad That tissue estrogen can be high even if blood estrogen is low. Prolactin is a better test for tissue estrogen.
i had also almost no prolactin XD i could easy cu.m 3 times in a row and every time it felt better so prolactin wasnt there XD

OP
M

Marko

But how can I lower prolactin and rise Progesteron. I have this problem 7 years...
High Prolactin
Low Progesterone
Low HDL
Low LH and FSH

My mornig temperature always is 35.9 and this is Low.
And blood sugar is low...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals