TRT Or T4 ?

broozer

hi y all,

im male mid 30ies, anxious ,depressed,poor recovery,poor energy,bad sleep and a nonresponder to most psych-drugs. i think the root of my issues is matabolically and im interested in ray peats veiw of things. i have experienced a bit with testosterone and t4+iodine. but first my raw data:

hight 180cm
weight 74kg
free T : low normal
total T : between 4 and 7ng depending on sleep
TSH: 1,4(with 35mg of T4 for 5 months) and 1,8(no supllements)
free T3 and T4 midrange

bodytype: ridicolous thin arms and thighs (53cm..this is SICK!), rather flat belly but huge lovehandles and fat on the back ( this is for one reason genetically all my bros and sis are like this,thx dad!but i think hormonal too!)..its very disproportional. few beard,few chest and armhair, much leghair.
all my live i easlily put on weight wihout beeing fat,rather chubby and not muscular.slimming during puberty. late onset of puberty with menarche at age 14,5. feminine face and whole body-bone structure, high voice pitch.
from t4 i noticed more oily skin and more drive to get thins done,better fitness. but it increased my anxiety and didnt help with sleep.
from testosterone i fell relaxed and confident, with more drive too+better immune system. but here im afraid of a maybe lifetime comittement.
so what shall i do? kind regards!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom