Edema, heart, breathing, Gut - female

OP
Shontelle

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
Do you get enough salt? The chart is a standard chart I pulled off the internet.

Oximeters do not measure BP. It measures your oxygen saturation level of your blood, top number, and your heart rate, bottom number. If you want to find out your BP use a BP monitor.
Would this be it - 134/92/75

OP
Shontelle

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
Yes, you have good bp. How are your symptoms?

Ok. good to know! Well, the calf still swells.. I have been taking Mitolipin for the last week and taking B complex, and that has been helping.

Peatress

Ok. good to know! Well, the calf still swells.. I have been taking Mitolipin for the last week and taking B complex, and that has been helping.
Have you had blood tests done recently? Could you be low in potassium or magnesium?

I know you said you will see a doctor when you return home, when you do ask about DVT

OP
Shontelle

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
Have you had blood tests done recently? Could you be low in potassium or magnesium?

I know you said you will see a doctor when you return home, when you do ask about DVT

Thank you so much for this. I definitely will!

bloooeh

I second @TheSir comment about getting your heart checked out. It’s not bad to get an ultrasound done of your heart and legs to r/o dvt. Also, r/o pulmonary embolus (PE). Your symptoms are worrisome and I hope you get seen by a healthcare professional that will at least do some tests and run labs for you.

OP
Shontelle

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
I second @TheSir comment about getting your heart checked out. It’s not bad to get an ultrasound done of your heart and legs to r/o dvt. Also, r/o pulmonary embolus (PE). Your symptoms are worrisome and I hope you get seen by a healthcare professional that will at least do some tests and run labs for you.
I’m flying to Canada this week, I will look into this.
Thank you very much, and I will definitely look into this.

OP
Shontelle

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
I am here in Toronto and something I have observed- it’s been colder and no humidity, and the swelling seems to be gone. Today, the sun came out and I noticed instantly that my hands swelled and all the other symptoms came back.
So, it seems that heat seems to effect me and is contributing to my symptoms

bloooeh

I am here in Toronto and something I have observed- it’s been colder and no humidity, and the swelling seems to be gone. Today, the sun came out and I noticed instantly that my hands swelled and all the other symptoms came back.
So, it seems that heat seems to effect me and is contributing to my symptoms
Heat/humidity causes the vasodilation.

bloooeh

Any idea what I can do?
Being on birth control pills can cause it.. Not really a lot. Elevate feet when resting. Reduce salt intake but that might have negative affects as well. You don't want to pass out either in the heat.

OP
Shontelle

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
Being on birth control pills can cause it.. Not really a lot. Elevate feet when resting. Reduce salt intake but that might have negative affects as well. You don't want to pass out either in the heat.
I haven’t taken birth control my whole life. And I’m not an excessive salt consumer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals