What could cause this swelling of the buccal mucosa in my mouth that has persisted a year? (Pic included)

pubh12

Forum Supporter
A25CC20B-20C5-40A2-BA2E-871E209AE35B.png
So ever since this swelling appeared I developed awful awful breathing issues that persist 24/7. I made a thread about it here and some of my suspicions of what it could be. Desperate to find answers for my breathing problems and wheezing lasting almost an entire year non stop

Since this swelling appeared around the same time as the breathing problems - I’m hoping there could be a connection - perhaps swelling in the smaller bronchi of the lung (I have exhale wheeze but it sounds like throat area to me when I breath through mouth so maybe edema in the mucosa in the pharynx of larynx). Nothing seen on laryngoscope but I have my doubt that they wouldn’t just skip by it if it wasn’t right on the vocal cords) But maybe if I can fix this swelling it’ll fix my breathing too.

So this occurred on a few months of Fludrocortisone where I progressively got worse. I had episodes of paralysis , muscle fasciculations and weakness and this edema in thé mouth. Tingling and burning in legs too. I’m wondering if I’m dealing with a potassium and magnesium loss that ceasing the medication didn’t fix. Potassium déficency causes extracellular fluid build up but I’m not sure about in the mouth. I’m also considering that the Fludrocortisone caused msg déficency. I had a pic taken of a tumour and the airways seemed constricted once it got to the smooth muscle bronchi.

Does this sound like I gave myself a severe déficency? I have EDS and absorption issues.

View attachment 58255So ever since this swelling appeared I developed awful awful breathing issues that persist 24/7. I made a thread about it here and some of my suspicions of what it could be. Desperate to find answers for my breathing problems and wheezing lasting almost an entire year non stop

Since this swelling appeared around the same time as the breathing problems - I’m hoping there could be a connection - perhaps swelling in the smaller bronchi of the lung (I have exhale wheeze but it sounds like throat area to me when I breath through mouth so maybe edema in the mucosa in the pharynx of larynx). Nothing seen on laryngoscope but I have my doubt that they wouldn’t just skip by it if it wasn’t right on the vocal cords) But maybe if I can fix this swelling it’ll fix my breathing too.

So this occurred on a few months of Fludrocortisone where I progressively got worse. I had episodes of paralysis , muscle fasciculations and weakness and this edema in thé mouth. Tingling and burning in legs too. I’m wondering if I’m dealing with a potassium and magnesium loss that ceasing the medication didn’t fix. Potassium déficency causes extracellular fluid build up but I’m not sure about in the mouth. I’m also considering that the Fludrocortisone caused msg déficency. I had a pic taken of a tumour and the airways seemed constricted once it got to the smooth muscle bronchi.

Does this sound like I gave myself a severe déficency? I have EDS and absorption issues.
Maybe try oil pulling with coconut oil…..

“On the other hand, chronic inflammation can last longer and can possibly be caused by or factor in to other health problems such as diabetes or even cancer. Most often, however, it is typically caused by gum disease, occurring when your body naturally tries to rid your mouth of harmful bacteria.”

“Oil pulling is an Ayurvedic detox ritual which involves swishing a tablespoon of oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for approx. 20 mins. This 3000-year-old tradition draws out the toxins of the body and improves overall health. Organic coconut oil is the most popular used but organic virgin olive oil can also be used. The oil contains natural antibiotic and antiviral properties which not only remove toxins when spit out but also help to brighten & whiten your teeth.”

Peatress

It could be an adverse reaction

Richiebogie

I found that raw spinach gave me mouth ulcers / lip or tongue cold sores.

I believe it was the oxalates, so I cut down on chocolate, nuts, seeds, rhubarb etc.

White rice, meat, dairy, fruit, sugar and a little coconut seems to be ok.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom