Cellulite Male

OP
M

Marko

It's all something to me Is “Hypo”
Hypo thyroid
Hypo androgen

MrThyroid

But how can I lower prolactin and rise Progesteron. I have this problem 7 years...
High Prolactin
Low Progesterone
Low HDL
Low LH and FSH

My mornig temperature always is 35.9 and this is Low.
And blood sugar is low...
you can lower prolactin by higher thyroid activity vitamin b6 + zink and agnus castus

OP
M

Marko

Vitamin b6+ zink for higher thyroid activity ?
Or take T3, T4 + b6, zink ?

MrThyroid

Vitamin b6+ zink for higher thyroid activity ?
Or take T3, T4 + b6, zink ?
vitamin b6 is particularly for reducing prolactin zink also but thyroid also needs some zinc. And again i wouldnt recommend to take t3, or t4 because i dont know how your body will deal with it maybe it surpresses your own t4 synthesis.
Talk with your doctor.

OP
M

Marko

And a low muscle tonus and soft muscle, what can generally be the cause of it?

LUH 3417

Zinc is bound to cadmium and you can release cadmium by taking zinc supplements, as well as messing with your zinc copper ratio. Maybe eat oysters and liver instead of supplementing zinc?

LUH 3417

From Ray Peat’s book “nutrition for women”, although i think the general idea about supplementing zinc applies to men

Attachments

• E9DFF724-5CB9-49BE-AD54-ABCD3E30FB3D.jpeg
    E9DFF724-5CB9-49BE-AD54-ABCD3E30FB3D.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 61
OP
M

Marko

Am taking ZMA (zink,magnezium,b6) and dont have any improvement for muscle tone, and my muscle is very soft

Peaterpeater

i dont take any (pro)hormones and i would never recommended any1 to take. My approach isnt to fight the symptoms its to fight the cause

Hi Mr. Thyroid, why don't you recommend any1 to take any pro-hormones? I've struggled with using Dhea, Pregnenolone and Androsterone in the past; however, progest-e seems to be ok for me and I have no idea why since so many other people seem to do well with pro-hormones.

MrThyroid

Hi Mr. Thyroid, why don't you recommend any1 to take any pro-hormones? I've struggled with using Dhea, Pregnenolone and Androsterone in the past; however, progest-e seems to be ok for me and I have no idea why since so many other people seem to do well with pro-hormones.
because like i said fight the cause not the symptoms, then everything will get better your body as system is extremely intelligent it will heal itself.
If your body has low level of androgens it has it specific reason. Nothing in your body runs randomly all has it reason. So if you dont hear to your body and give him synthetic androgens exogenely its biggest mistake what you can do.

My approach is to free my body from toxins (pufas) which are given by generation to next generation. Because those little ****** surpress your body to heal (liver, kidneys ,etc).
raypeat also says give the body alot of vitamins (trace)minerals etc. THen you liver and kidney can work again. I cant understand why raypeat and haidut recommend ppl to take prohormones, better take things like tocovit oxidal etc. .

D

danishispsychic

here are some random questions : do you smoke tobacco or marijuana? because i know a few guys what got cellulite on their thighs from smoking ( especially mj ) you might try a desiccated thyroid ? and yoga. in all my yoga glasses, i have never ever seen a guy with cellulite. im sure it has something to do with the lymph moving around and getting detoxed. Dan McDonald would probably point you toward his citrus cleanses or his lemon ginger blast. ( juices ) also, make sure your kidneys are really filtering - ( check out Dr Morse ) for that. he is super into grapes/lemon to cleanse also. fruit fruit fruit!

D

danishispsychic

here are some random questions : do you smoke tobacco or marijuana? because i know a few guys what got cellulite on their thighs from smoking ( especially mj ) you might try a desiccated thyroid ? and yoga. in all my yoga glasses, i have never ever seen a guy with cellulite. im sure it has something to do with the lymph moving around and getting detoxed. Dan McDonald would probably point you toward his citrus cleanses or his lemon ginger blast. ( juices ) also, make sure your kidneys are really filtering - ( check out Dr Morse ) for that. he is super into grapes/lemon to cleanse also. fruit fruit fruit!
ps. i know i am female and all but i did notice that after a year of coffee enemas i dont have much celly left - the LIVER!!!!

OP
M

Marko

It may not be cellulite...it may be such a fatty tissue, but it looks like a cellulite. I have it all over my body, especially on my stomach and my buttocks, (I deliver pictures of cellulite on biceps).
I do not know if it's a hormonal problem?
I am a lot of obesity in the area of the buttocks and the lower part of the back.

Attachments

• CAE06129-6E14-4CC6-9256-F86E53B6114E.jpeg
    CAE06129-6E14-4CC6-9256-F86E53B6114E.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 9B58D916-1550-4D51-8DC6-5DDB07C2571C.jpeg
    9B58D916-1550-4D51-8DC6-5DDB07C2571C.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 1498C2E5-5251-4585-B6D5-7DCC2239977E.jpeg
    1498C2E5-5251-4585-B6D5-7DCC2239977E.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 47

LUH 3417

It may not be cellulite...it may be such a fatty tissue, but it looks like a cellulite. I have it all over my body, especially on my stomach and my buttocks, (I deliver pictures of cellulite on biceps).
I am a lot of obesity in the area of the buttocks and the lower part of the back.
Do you have any symptoms of fatty liver?

LUH 3417

One thing I’ve consistently noticed is Asian women for the most part have no cellulite.

OP
M

Marko

Please can you tell me...
I've been taking Cortinon 4 drops for 4 days and my muscles have become very soft and poor muscle tone and I dont have strength.
Why this is happening?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals