Help For A Skinny Fat Person \ Thoughts On 5AR

Sajid

Hey peeps em Sajid ... just joined here recently. I have a skinny fat build …. upper portion looks smaller ( small arms , skinny wrists , smaller shoulder ) compared to my hips which is wide .. i mean real wide its not just the fat its the bone too .. ….. I gain most of my fat on my hips , thighs and glutes . Em not muscular and it’s hard for me to do push up ( max 3 or 4 maybe ) but not even one chin ups or pull ups . I did a total testosterone test which came outa be – 504 ng/dl and I feel ***t all the time ... em above 20 to 25 % body fat i guess ... will be doing a free T and E2 test in the coming month …so can u recommend me wt to do ? Wt supplements should I take ? Etc So dt I can build my body at proper proportions .. it would be great if u can help me ..
And about the 5ar thing ... i just cant understand wt people say ... one of the person name mika nanikashvili from anabolicmen forum claims dt ... the person who has mid-phalangeal are born with a higher 5ar activity and the person who has lower 2D:4D ratio has been exposed to high TEST\DHT in the womb ... i have both of them (mid- phalangeals and lower 2D:4D Ratio) then why have i got a feminen body if i have born with a higher 5ar activity ? make sense :/ @TubZy @haidut and other people Please comment i would really like to use your help!

Last edited:
OP
Sajid

Sajid

20170504_181000.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals