Can't Eat Oysters Or Liver?

OP
wealthofwisdom
Ok, well I actually just roughly calculated everything I ate today and I think it's around 1,699‬ calories. I was actually going to stop eating after I had a small portion of dinner (small bit of leftover eggplant parmesan) but decided to add a gluten free frozen burrito AND icecream mochi to it, which got it up from 1319 to 1699. I easily could have stopped at the egglpant parmesan and just stayed at 1319, but I thought "no, I definitely could eat more. I'm not starving, but I'm not super full. Let's go ahead and eat a burrito and a mochi"... But today I was making a concerted effort to eat more. Most days I would have just stopped because I'm no longer hungry, and quite frankly I'm quite lazy when it comes to food. But I feel like 1700/day is definitely doable.

milkboi

I found an amazing eco supplier of beef liver pate in germany. there is probably only around 20% actual liver inside (the rest being mostly other beef meats, and potato) but better then nothing. I have like 2 tsps/day

Out of the fridge it tastes okay. If you heat it up in the microwave it is even tasty

Where do you get it from?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals