Can't figure out what is blocking metabolism

answersfound

For a good month I felt like everything had come together and good health had arrived for me. But I seem to have reverted back to square one. I've taken cyproheptdine for a while now and it certainly is a wonder drug. My digestion feels really good. I don't feel I have any intestinal inflammation. My mood is good too. Very calm. My orange hands and heels are clearing up. But if I exert myself in anyway at all my body just shuts down. Cold hands and feet and sweating. Racing thoughts. Any sort of physical or mental energy and my body just quits on me and I need to lie down and rest. I just want to lie in bed all day. I don't get it. My serotonin is certainly very low and I am hitting all the nutritional requirements, with a huge focus on milk. My libido is really good too. I just don't know what it could be. I guess blood tests are the only answer right now. I use D and K2 topically. Also aspirin as needed. Thank you everyone in advance. I also take thyroid as prescribed by a doctor. I recall my tsh being about .5 and t3 and t4 levels were pretty good. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Diet is mainly milk eggs orange juice ruminant meat gelatin oysters liver etc.

(West side pufa's please don't comment here I don't want your negative energy)

kiran

cypro can cause lethargy in the long term, in my experience. its awesome for allergies but you can't take it indefinitely.

OP
A

answersfound

kiran said:
cypro can cause lethargy in the long term, in my experience. its awesome for allergies but you can't take it indefinitely.

What do you mean long term? I thought it has a half life of 8 hours.

OP
A

answersfound

kiran said:
just give it a break for a few days and see if it helps.

I will! Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals