I Fixed My Acne Without Vitamin A Supplement

cout12

I started peating in 2013 and it instantly gave me acne (had none before). I had to introduce Liver (1 once) + Oysters (~2) + VitA supplements (20+ui) daily to fix it.

I got tired of the supplements and decided to find a way to fix it a few months ago.

I basically stopped eating white rice + cooked fruits/veggies every day, and replaced with raw veggies. I need to feel completely full twice a day or I don't feel good. The rice was helping with that but the raw veggies have replaced nicely. I was pretty sure the rice + milk were causing part of the acne.

Mostly tomatoes/cucumbers and other safe veggies/fruits.

I also started eating liver twice a day (1 ounce each) and oysters twice a day (4 oysters each time).

Also I switched to Chicken liver because there's no beef liver where I live now, and chicken liver is a lot easier to cook and eat, it doesn't smell as bad. I usually cut it in tiny pieces and swallow it with a sweet drink because I don't like the taste. I cook it about once a week and keep it in the fridge.

Anyway since I started doing that my acne is under control and I stopped the VitA supplements.

The rest of my diet is OJ, Milk, coffee, sugar, safe fruits and veggies, ground beef and eggs.

Hope this helps someone.

baccheion

Vitamin D and magnesium. And vitamin C + E. And vitamin A. And MSM lotion.

Acne is usually oxidation followed by inflammation or just inflammation. It can also be caused by bacteria in clogged pores feeding on sebum and releasing waste. The waste triggers and inflammatory/immune response.

Vitamin D prevents excess inflammation, as does lowering estrogen. Magnesium is released when the body is ready to unroll inflammation.

Many become much more resistant to acne while supplementing MSM + C (4g:1g). MSM lotion has a similar effect.

I wouldn't be surprised if a simple multivitamin + D & K + chelated/TRAACS magnesium stack minimized/eliminated acne.

sunraiser

I stopped having skin issues after stopping using tap water on my face. There's obviously a metabolic element but I think hard and chlorinated water can cause issues if you're not in a decent state of general skin health.

Bottled lowish mineral or spring water added to a spray bottle + cotton pads do the job, if even that. It's not like we run our faces through mud all day!

OP
C

cout12

How extensive was your acne?
I'd get between 1-3 pimples on my face at a time, which wouldn't be that bad except some of them leave really bad scars that stay there for years even if I don't touch them. So basically my choice was either take tons of VitA and Zinc through supplements or liver/oysters or slowly become disfigured. Also I'm 30 now, so it's not normal teen acne.

baccheion

Vitamin D and magnesium. And vitamin C + E. And vitamin A. And MSM lotion.

Acne is usually oxidation followed by inflammation or just inflammation. It can also be caused by bacteria in clogged pores feeding on sebum and releasing waste. The waste triggers and inflammatory/immune response.

Vitamin D prevents excess inflammation, as does lowering estrogen. Magnesium is released when the body is ready to unroll inflammation.

Many become much more resistant to acne while supplementing MSM + C (4g:1g). MSM lotion has a similar effect.

I wouldn't be surprised if a simple multivitamin + D & K + chelated/TRAACS magnesium stack minimized/eliminated acne.
* Lowering estrogen in males and DHT in women.

accelerator

I started peating in 2013 and it instantly gave me acne (had none before). I had to introduce Liver (1 once) + Oysters (~2) + VitA supplements (20+ui) daily to fix it.

I got tired of the supplements and decided to find a way to fix it a few months ago.

I basically stopped eating white rice + cooked fruits/veggies every day, and replaced with raw veggies. I need to feel completely full twice a day or I don't feel good. The rice was helping with that but the raw veggies have replaced nicely. I was pretty sure the rice + milk were causing part of the acne.

Mostly tomatoes/cucumbers and other safe veggies/fruits.

I also started eating liver twice a day (1 ounce each) and oysters twice a day (4 oysters each time).

Also I switched to Chicken liver because there's no beef liver where I live now, and chicken liver is a lot easier to cook and eat, it doesn't smell as bad. I usually cut it in tiny pieces and swallow it with a sweet drink because I don't like the taste. I cook it about once a week and keep it in the fridge.

Anyway since I started doing that my acne is under control and I stopped the VitA supplements.

The rest of my diet is OJ, Milk, coffee, sugar, safe fruits and veggies, ground beef and eggs.

Hope this helps someone.

Is this still working for you?

Dr. B

I dont think tomato is considered safe, it’s considered inflammatory and dangerous for people with autoimmune issues and so I assume its to some extent inflammatory for everyone. Some articles say it inflames the gut even more than wheat gluten.
Rice or milk shouldn’t usually cause acne. Tap water can cause it and i think eggs could cause it also.
Also vitamin A supplements cause oily scalp, skin and acne for me. Not sure if it’s temporary or what. Supplements that i found that improved acne in the past are vitamin C, fish oil, and ZMA containing 10mg zinc and 3.5mg b6. Also im not suggesting you use any of those, just mentioning which supps i found that specifically seemed to help acne. Vitamin E supps in high doses can increase acne as well. The zma is most likely safer because the vitamin C supps are usually 500mg or 1000mg+ which are megadoses. Whereas 10mg zinc is like the rda. I would rather stick to the lower dose zinc than high dose another vitamin.

Also i prefer zma because of the study Ray mentioned where hyper metabolic rats I believe, just needed more zinc and b6 to fix the skin issues that occurred from their hypermetabolism. I think those same experiments also found pufa to resolve the skin issues.

Dr. B

Doesn't much of the vitamin C that's synthesized come from GMO aspergillus?

Or do you get it from fruit extracts?

I dont know but there are some lower dosed vitamin C products on the market, coming from acerola cherry, Or a certain type of berry. Adverised as whole food vitamin C products.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals