Copper sources if not tolerating oysters, liver, cocoa and juices?

Nebula

@Motif I have similar symptoms to you I think. Aspirin dissolved in water with a meal decreases the scalp itch and skin flaking. I also found lemon juice concentrate and baking soda worked very well too, but only as long as I’m takin it. I think it may actually be the sodium benzoate in the lemon juice having the strong anti fungal effect as freshly squeezed lemon juice was not having the same effect.

I’m definitely hypothyroid and that’s probably the main cause of my gut flora issues, so I assume the best I can hope for is do something to minimize fungal growth while I work on increasing thyroid. I’ve never tried flowers of sulphur, I wonder if it would have any longer lasting and potent effect than these other anti fungal substances I have tried.

OP
M

Motif

@Motif I have similar symptoms to you I think. Aspirin dissolved in water with a meal decreases the scalp itch and skin flaking. I also found lemon juice concentrate and baking soda worked very well too, but only as long as I’m takin it. I think it may actually be the sodium benzoate in the lemon juice having the strong anti fungal effect as freshly squeezed lemon juice was not having the same effect.

I’m definitely hypothyroid and that’s probably the main cause of my gut flora issues, so I assume the best I can hope for is do something to minimize fungal growth while I work on increasing thyroid. I’ve never tried flowers of sulphur, I wonder if it would have any longer lasting and potent effect than these other anti fungal substances I have tried.
Lemon water makes my skin flare up like crazy for example. I hope this works for you: let me know

@Hans

would flower ? f sulphur work for methane sibo too?

Hans

Forum Supporter
ok i will look If I can find it here and try.

i took msm years ago but that did nothing.
Thank you!
I've also tried msm without nearly the same effects, so it's definitely unique to FOS (?).

Mauritio

Does it make sense to balance out an iron rich meal by supplementing copper/eating something Richard in cooper ?
Similarly to the whay you can take calcium with a phosphate heavy meal to improve the calcium:phosphate ratio.

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
@Motif Idk if anyone already said it, and idk if you can tolerate it, but have you tried desiccated beef liver?

OP
M

Motif

@Motif Idk if anyone already said it, and idk if you can tolerate it, but have you tried desiccated beef liver?
No, I didn’t. But I think you have to take lots of them to really get a good amount of copper from them

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
No, I didn’t. But I think you have to take lots of them to really get a good amount of copper from them
Try PERFECT brand desiccated liver. It has a good amount of copper around 3 mg (300 plus dv?) Its lab tested for everything including glyphosate with downloadable verified reports and it’s only 4 med sized caps per day and it’s only 20 bux! I take it every couple of days as RP said it could be an issue with oxidation of the fats, but I feel great. Good luck!!

OP
M

Motif

Try PERFECT brand desiccated liver. It has a good amount of copper around 3 mg (300 plus dv?) Its lab tested for everything including glyphosate with downloadable verified reports and it’s only 4 med sized caps per day and it’s only 20 bux! I take it every couple of days as RP said it could be an issue with oxidation of the fats, but I feel great. Good luck!!
Thanks!

OP
M

Motif

This brand is extremely expensive when I order it unfortunately.
And other beef liver supplements have almost no copper or the product doesn’t say how much

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
@Motif sorry for the bad direction. I get it at the company site for a little over 20.00.

Also, could you try bee pollen, honey or fruit juice?

Here is a list that looks pretty on target of copper fruits and fruit juices:

I hope this helps!

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
This brand is extremely expensive when I order it unfortunately.
And other beef liver supplements have almost no copper or the product doesn’t say how much
Also, your strat might just be a combination of a few food items for your copper requirements and not try to load up on one source.

OP
M

Motif

Also, your strat might just be a combination of a few food items for your copper requirements and not try to load up on one source.
Thanks!

yeah, but still hard to get enough for me unfortunately

Rozy

It’s tricky and I don’t see how to get rid of my copper deficiency.

all those things trigger my histamine intolerance and my hair falls out like crazy.

any more ideas?

i can eat mushrooms but not that much and that often to get nearly enough.

last thing I tried is to drink about 1 liter pear juice per day, but I don’t tolerate it. I’m bloated like crazy from it and I start sweating from it with hot flashes.

i have to say - I’m pretty desperate
Hi
Sad to hear you are not tolarating these important foods

Have you tried lobster aka crawfish?

Lobster has has 178 % Dally value , or 3 ouncecs or (85g)
whereas oyster has 844 % DV , 3.5 ounces , (100g)
crabs has 176%DV from 1 leg of Alaskan king crab
Clams 145% in 20 small
Leafy greens spinach , Swiss chard , sweet potatoes

Though lobster has less it's a great substitute.

Yet it's the 2nd best seafood with the needed cooper

Maybe you would want to eat this 2_3 x a week

Regardingthe milk issue
Why not try lactaid milk
Or
Use a Lactase enzyme

I too has the bubbling effects from regular milk or 2%

The lactaid woks perfect

Hopefully others help you research as you continue to research

RC
Bahamas

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals