Can Only Truly Be Satiated If Eating Over 150g Of Protein / Day

PurpleHeart

"Animal flesh and milk is the only way, There is no way to be healthy eating grass, we are hunters we need to consume a lot of meat to feel satiated."
This is saying that eating only animal products is animal.
By the way i didn't say that we can sustain fruitarianism. What are you saying?
Humans thrive on Milk, Meat, Fruits, Honey, and energy dense tubers, vegetables are useless for the human body as everything else that is low in calories hard to digest and high in antinutrients.

Razvan

In the present,
Humans thrive on Milk, Meat, Fruits, Honey, and energy dense tubers, vegetables are useless for the human body as everything else that is low in calories hard to digest and high in antinutrients.
In the present world, yes.
It's true,these foods should do the trick.

PurpleHeart

In the present,
In the present world, yes.
It's true,these foods should do the trick.
There are a lot of Wook fruitarian people that moved to the tropics in an attempt to prove that the fruitarian diet is the optimal diet if you live in a tropical jungle.

All look sick and emaciated and they don't even have to hunt for fruits, they just buy them from the fruit market and even without having to spend energy roaming the jungle to find them, they still fail to have a positive energy balance, maybe 5 kilo monkeys can survive on fruit, but humans can't we evolved as omnivore hunter gatherers, and we need a lot of energy to even sustain ourselves.

Also these fruitarian hippies don't even have to go through one tenth of the stress and hardships that our jungle dwelling ancestors had too.

All animals are opportunistic carnivores, the ability to hunt is a huge advantage for survival and evolution.

These fruitarian hippies all grew up in big cities and have zero knowledge about nature, living in the Jungle/Forest means getting lost and having to sleep on the ground until it's day while rodents bite you, insect bites, venomous animals, infections, predators, the need to constantly build shelter and fire, etc.

These people just buy fruits from merchants while they stay inside their modern house surfing on instagram without a single worry and still look sick.

Cloudhands

Ive given up on tracking macros and calories. I just eat to satiation and satisfaction. I choose a few staples like milk, molasses, oranges, cheese, chocolate, beef, liver 2 times a week and oysters a few times a day, some supplements and lots of coffee and i just let my body decide what it wants. I crave dairy, like lots of it. I add collagen to my chocolate milk and eat ground beef for meat, and call it a day. Sure im probably a lower BF % when i track macros and calories, but i dont care anymore, id rather feel amazing and look good, then feel shitty and look amazing.

Sefton10

Ive given up on tracking macros and calories. I just eat to satiation and satisfaction. I choose a few staples like milk, molasses, oranges, cheese, chocolate, beef, liver 2 times a week and oysters a few times a day, some supplements and lots of coffee and i just let my body decide what it wants. I crave dairy, like lots of it. I add collagen to my chocolate milk and eat ground beef for meat, and call it a day. Sure im probably a lower BF % when i track macros and calories, but i dont care anymore, id rather feel amazing and look good, then feel shitty and look amazing.
Chocolate milk is life

Sefton10

id rather feel amazing and look good, then feel shitty and look amazing.
This is what a lot of people ultimately need to reconcile. The lowest BF% and best I looked in my life was without doubt the worst I felt.

Cloudhands

This is what a lot of people ultimately need to reconcile. The lowest BF% and best I looked in my life was without doubt the worst I felt.
Yeah, it sucks because the attention is nice when u look shredded. I have hopes that if i just increase my activity a ton theres a sweet spot where i can eat to appetite and have abs show, while not feeling like ***t. We shall see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals