Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

Orion

haidut said:
post 117068
I would stick to lower doses and take these for a few weeks. The animal studies showed that even after 7 days of daily caffeine intake of about 300mg the liver got lean. This should allow you to tolerate higher caffeine intake afterwards.

I have tried the lower doses and skin just seems to get worse each week, I just wonder if pushing it higher for a shorter time can yield quicker response and get the stress response to subside.

I have not tried taurine and thiamine yet with caffeine, and will purchase some. Theanine and cypro didn't seem to help me.

Thanks for the input.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaybb

I had to work up very slowly. Beginning 40 to 50mg and as of today, after many weeks, I am at approx 250mg. I had heart pounding, arythmia and the jitters at first. L-thianine, mag and taurine takes those side effects away. I plan to continue increasing caffine. I have seen improvements.

Orion

kaybb said:
post 117719 I had to work up very slowly. Beginning 40 to 50mg and as of today, after many weeks, I am at approx 250mg. I had heart pounding, arythmia and the jitters at first. L-thianine, mag and taurine takes those side effects away. I plan to continue increasing caffine. I have seen improvements.

I see most are taking taurine amounts in grams, like 2 to 5. How much are you taking to see benefits with caffeine?

kaybb

Orion said:
post 117839
kaybb said:
post 117719 I had to work up very slowly. Beginning 40 to 50mg and as of today, after many weeks, I am at approx 250mg. I had heart pounding, arythmia and the jitters at first. L-thianine, mag and taurine takes those side effects away. I plan to continue increasing caffine. I have seen improvements.

I see most are taking taurine amounts in grams, like 2 to 5. How much are you taking to see benefits with caffeine?
I take at least 2 grams at night. But if I feel some effects from the caffine I will take up to 5 grams. In the beginning it was more like 4-5 grams daily with 200 mg mag. I still take the Mag. & also take about 400mg L-theanine daily. Haidut recommends taking equal theanine mg. the caffine mg. I take extra to help sleep.
I hope this helps and the caffine regime works. It's helped me. No more constant migraines, among other things.

J

jb116

Parsifal said:
post 118354 So it seems that in the end caffeine is still very adrenergic right?

I don't see it as adrenergic in and of itself since other conditions dictate its actions. I think the glycogen status and overall carb present when drinking the coffee
can make coffee seem either relaxing or adrenergic.

my experience is that after about 3 weeks I can tolerate very high amounts, like 10 cups of coffee a day, probably at least 1g, and not feel jittery at all.

I don't get sugar crashes or sugar cravings nearly as much either when I drink OJ or spoonfuls of honey.

I think my liver must be mended by now. It has been amazing. I also take about 10mg to 30mg of K2 per day.

Peata

I don't know what kind of shape my liver is in, but I can now take 400 mg. caffeine in one dose without jitters. I take cypro around the same time though, but it's still remarkable to me that I don't get a stress response with that much caffeine at once. I used to be nervous about taking 200 mg.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Parsifal said:
post 118354 So it seems that in the end caffeine is still very adrenergic right?

Thyroid is also adrenergic if you take on empty stomach. So is aspirin and DNP, or anything that raises metabolism really.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ecstatichamster said:
post 118438 my experience is that after about 3 weeks I can tolerate very high amounts, like 10 cups of coffee a day, probably at least 1g, and not feel jittery at all.

I don't get sugar crashes or sugar cravings nearly as much either when I drink OJ or spoonfuls of honey.

I think my liver must be mended by now. It has been amazing. I also take about 10mg to 30mg of K2 per day.

This is great! Have you had any liver tests in the meantime?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Peata said:
post 118953 I don't know what kind of shape my liver is in, but I can now take 400 mg. caffeine in one dose without jitters. I take cypro around the same time though, but it's still remarkable to me that I don't get a stress response with that much caffeine at once. I used to be nervous about taking 200 mg.

How long can you go between meals without getting a stress response? This is another test of liver function.

J

jb116

haidut said:
post 118954
Parsifal said:

Thyroid is also adrenergic if you take on empty stomach. So is aspirin and DNP, or anything that raises metabolism really.

Yes exactly, as i stated as well. It's other conditions that dictate their utilization.

Peata

haidut said:
post 118957
Peata said:
post 118953 I don't know what kind of shape my liver is in, but I can now take 400 mg. caffeine in one dose without jitters. I take cypro around the same time though, but it's still remarkable to me that I don't get a stress response with that much caffeine at once. I used to be nervous about taking 200 mg.

How long can you go between meals without getting a stress response? This is another test of liver function.

I can go 3 hours now, where I used to have to have something every hour or two. But I sort of attributed the extension of time to Taurine, because I noticed it after starting Taurine. It may have helped my glycogen stores.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Peata said:
post 119244
haidut said:
post 118957
Peata said:

I can go 3 hours now, where I used to have to have something every hour or two. But I sort of attributed the extension of time to Taurine, because I noticed it after starting Taurine. It may have helped my glycogen stores.

That's good. If you get to 6 hours without getting jittery then you are more or less "optimal".

Orion

haidut said:
post 119274
Peata said:
post 119244
haidut said:
post 118957
Peata said:

That's good. If you get to 6 hours without getting jittery then you are more or less "optimal".

My Taurine shipment is arriving this afternoon, I am hoping for this type of response. I just hit close to 8hrs deep sleep this week, it has been years and years since that has happened, but its not consistent each night.

Peata, do you go with warm hands and feet in between meals? mine are still getting cold after about 2hrs, so still supplementing with sugar/salt/collagen 'shots' in between meals, sipping on milk and oj as well sometimes.

Peata

Orion said:
My Taurine shipment is arriving this afternoon, I am hoping for this type of response. I just hit close to 8hrs deep sleep this week, it has been years and years since that has happened, but its not consistent each night.

Peata, do you go with warm hands and feet in between meals? mine are still getting cold after about 2hrs, so still supplementing with sugar/salt/collagen 'shots' in between meals, sipping on milk and oj as well sometimes.

I seem too. I'm also taking cyproheptadine, btw.

Peata

Also wanted to clarify, I sleep through the night now without waking up in middle of night with low blood sugar like I used to at times. This has been a consistent improvement after I started Taurine. During the day is when I have been able to extend to 3 hours without eating. At night it's not really an issue.

snowboard111

I need some enlightenment...

I've been taking caffeine pills with B1 for about 2 weeks now (around 800mg of each) and I don't get any jitters/stress reaction to it but a VERY VERY strong sedative effect. I'm not actually sure if the word "sedative" is accurate...

Would it be a sort of stress response? I've search around and I've found a fair amount of connections between caffeine and sedative effect but if someone have a good explanation for that sort of response, I would appreciate it.

My pulse is around 80/85 and my temp is also good... Maybe I should increase my food intake?

I don't know haha nothing stressful... just need some knowledge drop on me :p

Thanks

I need some enlightenment...

I've been taking caffeine pills with B1 for about 2 weeks now (around 800mg of each) and I don't get any jitters/stress reaction to it but a VERY VERY strong sedative effect. I'm not actually sure if the word "sedative" is accurate...

Would it be a sort of stress response? I've search around and I've found a fair amount of connections between caffeine and sedative effect but if someone have a good explanation for that sort of response, I would appreciate it.

My pulse is around 80/85 and my temp is also good... Maybe I should increase my food intake?

I don't know haha nothing stressful... just need some knowledge drop on me :p

Thanks

Caffeine sometimes has this effect on me too. Try increasing sugar with caffeine. I eat a lot of sugar but sometimes caffeine sedated me especially the 8th cup of espresso. Lol. Sort of.

tara

I only drink small amounts of coffee. But it has been known to help me get to sleep, and to stay asleep longer and deeper than usual without it.
My hunch is that for me, it improved energy supply enough to allow me to rest more fully, but eventually ran down my sugar and maybe T3 levels enough to leave me with no energy to get up in the morning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals