Brown Rice And DHT

Aymen

hi guys i,m new in this forum , i hope you guys are interested too in increasing DHT ( the king of androgens ) , i was a fun of brown rice and wheat bran bread but when i saw a study about bran saying that it is an extremely potent 5-a reductase enzyme blocker . " brown rice ( brown extract ) was more effective at blocking DHT than most drugs" , "O. sativa bran crude extract gave the highest content of unsaturated fatty acids and 5α-reductase (type 1) inhibition activity (5AR). Its linoleic acid (LN) and total unsaturated fatty acid (TUC) contents were significantly positive and linear correlated to 5AR. Its total phenolic contents and all biological activities also showed positive correlations to 5AR. The study concluded – O. sativabran crude extract prepared by scCO2 to be developed as anti-androgenic alopecia products". .
So the study was done on the extract of the bran , what about fermentation and cooking it .. will it have the same effect ? nowadays i,m eating only sorghum , white-medium rice , potatoes and milk as my main sources of carbs .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals