Study Found Positive Correlation Between Iron And Total +free Testosterone, Higher T3, DHT

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead 80 ng/mL? That's quite low in the range? (24 - 336ng/mL)
Yes i agree. But i am currently at like 55. And ive been sufferinf with chronic cold feet especially when i game. So i started experimenting today. I took 25mg of iron glycinate today first time. No improvments so far

shine

Exactly right.

In my case, supplementing with Iron was the best thing I ever did to my health.

At the same time I was also taking strong anti-oxidants to protect against the toxic effects of iron.

Do you still stand by that statement? I know that you made yourself iron deficient in the past, so repleting it made you feel better?
How did you go about it? Are you still supplementing iron?

aniepodam

Almost no one has low iron.

It seems im no one. I had low level iron as also ferritin, B9 and B12 (althought all of it still in range). The cause was probably long-distance running. After supplementation my cold hands/feet and RLS symptoms improved a bit. I didnt assume i would need supplementation as i had been eating quite much red meat and liver that time.

@GorillaHead

Yes i agree. But i am currently at like 55. And ive been sufferinf with chronic cold feet especially when i game. So i started experimenting today. I took 25mg of iron glycinate today first time. No improvments so far

I got ferritin from 51ng/ml to 113ng/ml and iron from 72ug/dl to 127ug/dl in ~3 months with supplementing 115mg of iron gluconate every other day. The first time i started iron i was taking <30mg because i was scared to take more, only to find out it didnt change anything.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Do you still stand by that statement? I know that you made yourself iron deficient in the past, so repleting it made you feel better?
How did you go about it? Are you still supplementing iron?

Yes, and I still use Iron supplements today. It replenished my Iron levels and I feel significantly better baseline energy since doing so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals