Breathing problems galore

PeterSN

Hey all,
Unfortunately after almost 2.5 years I still have my breathing issues, and they have been particularly bad over these past couple of days.

I'm not sure what to do anymore, as I visited the doctor 36 times just in 2023, just to tell me that I'm fine and it's "all in my head" which is insane because I physically cannot function normally sometimes without feeling like I'm going to die.

I also have heart arrythmias, as well as chronic digestive issues.

I can't live like this much longer...

Richiebogie

Did the doctor suggest meditation or guided relaxation exercises? They can ease panic and fear and help you become calm.

I see elsewhere that you had the Covid jab. Who knows what is in modern vaccines? Some report graphene oxide which are little magnetic razor blades!

Maybe have lots of fresh fruit and a little red meat.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Did the doctor suggest meditation or guided relaxation exercises? They can ease panic and fear and help you become calm.

I see elsewhere that you had the Covid jab. Who knows what is in modern vaccines? Some report graphene oxide which are little magnetic razor blades!

Maybe have lots of fresh fruit and a little red meat.
well they ended up agreeing with me about the fact that i have terrible gut issues which could be contributing to my symptoms, including the shortness of breath. Taking benzodiaspines has been th only drug to completely rid me of this shortness of breath and heart palpitations

Razvan

well they ended up agreeing with me about the fact that i have terrible gut issues which could be contributing to my symptoms, including the shortness of breath. Taking benzodiaspines has been th only drug to completely rid me of this shortness of breath and heart palpitations
The benzodiapines doesn't get rid of it.
Just your brain is so low gaba signaling that you become easily stressed and you create those racing thoughts. Benzo agonizes the benzodiapine receptor and the gaba receptor and makes you resilient so you are not aware of every heartbeat you feel and you just don't care about it and you become more optimistic.
I can induce myself pvc's if i'm low gaba and been stressed.

InChristAlone

I don't recommend any diet or supplement with this. I recommend the DARE program by Barry. It's really quite simple but helps calm your over active nervous system. And then you will digest better as well. I had the shortness of breath as well. It's anxiety. No doctor can cure you of anxiety other than to tell you to stop focusing on it. It goes on it's own.

Hey all,
Unfortunately after almost 2.5 years I still have my breathing issues, and they have been particularly bad over these past couple of days.

I'm not sure what to do anymore, as I visited the doctor 36 times just in 2023, just to tell me that I'm fine and it's "all in my head" which is insane because I physically cannot function normally sometimes without feeling like I'm going to die.

Glutamates can cause, breathing problems, arrhythmias and digestive issues…

“So, when you're consuming MSG, the level of glutamate in the blood can rise as high as 20-fold. You get very high glutamate levels in the blood after eating a meal containing MSG. You're stimulating all of the glutamate receptors. That's why some people get explosive diarrhea, because it stimulates the receptors in the esophagus and small bowel. Others may develop irritable bowel, or if they have irritable bowel, it makes it a lot worse. If they have reflux, it makes that a lot worse. The thing about the cardiac conduction system glutamate receptors is this may explain the rise in sudden cardiac death.

What you see in almost all these cases is low magnesium. When the magnesium level is low, the glutamate receptors become hypersensitive, and so people -- athletes in particular, if they are not supplementing with magnesium -- are prone to sudden cardiac death, because of the glutamate receptors. If they eat a meal or something that contains glutamate or drink a diet cola before practice, it will produce such intense cardiac irritability, they'll die of sudden cardiac death. We know the sudden cardiac death is due to two things: Most commonly arrhythmia and cardio artery spasm. Both of which can be produced by glutamate.

Mike: Of course, that death certificate doesn't say they died from MSG.

Dr. Blaylock: No, and it's not going to, because the admitting physician doesn't know the first thing about any of this research. They've never heard of it. In fact, most cardiologists I've spoken with have never heard of this. They didn't know there were glutamate receptors throughout the electrical conduction system and in the heart muscle itself. You have a million patients in this country with arrhythmias that are life-threatening, and no one's telling them to avoid MSG and aspartame, yet it's a major source of cardiac irritability.

Mike: It's absolutely astounding. Now, didn't baby food manufacturers voluntarily remove this ingredient in the '70s?

Dr. Blaylock: They said they would, but they didn't. What they did is take out pure MSG and substitute it with hydrolyzed protein and caseinate. If you look at most toddler foods, they all have caseinate hydrolyzed protein broth, a significant source of glutamate.

Mike: We're destroying the nervous systems of these babies.

Dr. Blaylock: Exactly. Now, one of the things we're hearing a lot about is childhood obesity. One early observation with exitotoxicity is it makes animals grossly obese.

Mike: If they banned MSG, the drug companies would lose billions. Think about how much money they make treating all of these symptoms.”

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Hey all,

I have slight arrhythmia and taking Zeta Aid every day really helps. I have written about the Zeta Potential and its relationship to cardiovascular disease in previous posts.

For digestive issues, you could try chlorine dioxide, I have it used frequently. You can buy it from kvlab.com.

I would start with two drops from each bottle. The drops need to mix in a small dry glass. After 20 seconds you add water and drink it. I prefer the 5% hydrochloric acid activator. After adding water, you can add a small amount of baking soda (tip of a spoon) to neutralize any remaining acid. The maximum use is three activated drops per hour for eight hours per day.

Here is a website with a huge list of testimonials:

Then you should add a good probiotic formula to give your digestive system the needed good bacteria.

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Hey all,

Another thought. Did you receive the mRNA ‘vaccine’ or did you get Covid, or both? My son may have gotten Covid a second time, although very mild. After that he reported arrhythmia and he started taking Zeta Aid and an enzyme formula that Dr. Peter McCullough used in his patients. It is a combination of nattokinase, bromeliad and curcumin. He is still taking this stuff and the Zeta Aid since about a week or so. He said that the arrhythmia stopped!

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Another thought. Did you receive the mRNA ‘vaccine’ or did you get Covid, or both? My son may have gotten Covid a second time, although very mild. After that he reported arrhythmia and he started taking Zeta Aid and an enzyme formula that Dr. Peter McCullough used in his patients. It is a combination of nattokinase, bromeliad and curcumin. He is still taking this stuff and the Zeta Aid since about a week or so. He said that the arrhythmia stopped!

yeah i got the J&J vaccine, my heart was beating irregulary for two days straight afterwards. Been worse ever since

cs3000

Hey all,

(Translation when someone with a job as a doctor says a condition is "all in your head" = "i dont have the knowledge to fix it")

its pretty clear chronic shortness of breath is commonly a low copper high TNF-A(IFN-γ) state
and arrythmias are most common effect of low copper which u confirmed

This is the most likely problem:
. At late stage of infection after a virus is mapped out, IFN-γ is supposed to reverse with IL-10 rising.
so then the inflammatory TNF-A drops & inflammation can resolve. back to normal lung function.

. The problem that happens in cases like yours is the IFN-γ doesnt reverse, stays high and you get a chronic HYPERPRODUCTION OF TNF-A.
4x higher than normal in lung fluid.
and to make things worse if youre in a low copper state or have this happen for long enough copper goes down in the lung, specifically locally to the lung. boom cells cant function properly and repairs cant take place with VEGF / elastin needed from the copper. SO YOU GET COMBINED HYPERINFLAMMATION + LOW REPAIR STATE

SEEN HERE IFN-γ Drives TNF-α Hyperproduction and Lethal Lung Inflammation during Antibiotic Treatment of Postinfluenza Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia - PubMed

Going by this you would need to:
. get enough copper into your body if low, [with actually absorbed intake] for a month+ so that enough copper can actually replenish the lungs when you fix IFN-γ/TNF-a
. lower IFN-γ/TNF-a in a way that doesnt lower copper
. increase IL-10 in a way that isnt a response to further IFN-y.
Il-10 puts an end to IFN-y and TNF-a so inflammation can resolve [in chronic conditions] Interleukin 10 (IL-10) regulation of tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) from human alveolar macrophages and peripheral blood monocytes - PubMed
& B cell-derived IL-10 promotes the resolution of lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury - Cell Death & Disease
(if u are also anemic il-10 might make tiredness worse temporarily while it resolves as it shifts more iron to ferritin, but maybe being able to breathe properly would outweigh that)

I would get arginine and take 1.6g x2 daily while getting copper up
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9295384/table/tbl0010/
1706183213340.png

(also has independent effects on breathing outside of inflammation apparently)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20153031/

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
yeah i got the J&J vaccine, my heart was beating irregulary for two days straight afterwards. Been worse ever since
Then the J&J shot were probably the cause, look up Dr. Peter McCullough and follow his guidelines to do the spike detox. Also, the FLCCC has information about Covid treatments, not sure if they have information on spike detox:

Razvan

(Translation when someone with a job as a doctor says a condition is "all in your head" = "i dont have the knowledge to fix it")

its pretty clear chronic shortness of breath is commonly a low copper high TNF-A(IFN-γ) state
and arrythmias are most common effect of low copper which u confirmed

This is the most likely problem:
. At late stage of infection after a virus is mapped out, IFN-γ is supposed to reverse with IL-10 rising.
so then the inflammatory TNF-A drops & inflammation can resolve. back to normal lung function.

. The problem that happens in cases like yours is the IFN-γ doesnt reverse, stays high and you get a chronic HYPERPRODUCTION OF TNF-A.
4x higher than normal in lung fluid.
and to make things worse if youre in a low copper state or have this happen for long enough copper goes down in the lung, specifically locally to the lung. boom cells cant function properly and repairs cant take place with VEGF / elastin needed from the copper. SO YOU GET COMBINED HYPERINFLAMMATION + LOW REPAIR STATE

SEEN HERE IFN-γ Drives TNF-α Hyperproduction and Lethal Lung Inflammation during Antibiotic Treatment of Postinfluenza Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia - PubMed

Going by this you would need to:
. get enough copper into your body if low, [with actually absorbed intake] for a month+ so that enough copper can actually replenish the lungs when you fix IFN-γ/TNF-a
. lower IFN-γ/TNF-a in a way that doesnt lower copper
. increase IL-10 in a way that isnt a response to further IFN-y.
Il-10 puts an end to IFN-y and TNF-a so inflammation can resolve [in chronic conditions] Interleukin 10 (IL-10) regulation of tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) from human alveolar macrophages and peripheral blood monocytes - PubMed
& B cell-derived IL-10 promotes the resolution of lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury - Cell Death & Disease
(if u are also anemic il-10 might make tiredness worse temporarily while it resolves as it shifts more iron to ferritin, but maybe being able to breathe properly would outweigh that)

I would get arginine and take 1.6g x2 daily while getting copper up
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9295384/table/tbl0010/
View attachment 60761
(also has independent effects on breathing outside of inflammation apparently)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20153031/
I think copper could make neurological problems worse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals