Thyroid Problems? (Advice Highly Appreciated)

PattySwe

Hello, I'm a 30 year old male from Sweden, and I have a couple of questions.
I suspect I have some kind of thyroid issue, here are the symptoms I currently have and have had for the last 3 years.

(Edit: Sorry for any misspellings, English is not my first language)

Symptoms
Heat sensitive (Red face daily, warm skin)
Fast Heartrate
Dry eyes, Dry scalp, Dry penis glans, dry throat
Heart palpitations
Itchy feet or sometimes shins
Cold feet/hands
Back/Lower back pain
Sleep Issues(Hard to fall asleep, and wake up after just a couple of hours sleep, but even though I slept few hours, i feel kinda up/speedy, worried during the day)
I feel anxious, worry alot for no reasons at all.

I've been at several doctors and tried everything you can think of, I even visited 3 different skindoctors that said it was NOT rosacea, I tried beta blockers, anti depressants (Doctors said it was all due to stress first)

Nothing has worked, or improved any symptoms the slightest.
I feel when I eat salt, or drink alot of water (3 liters daily) my symptoms worsens.
When i'm hungover and rather dry within my body, my symptoms are slightly better.

I've been tested for diabetes, allergies, and all you can think of, the only thing that ever showed anything was 3 years ago when I was test for my thyroid, and It showed that I had high values of THS (Above margin)
This test was done 09.30

I was then told to go home and come back in a month to test my thryoid again, and this time I did the bloodwork at 15.30, and test showed up within margin (normal) and then Ive been undiagnosed for 3 years.

I have another appointment this tuesday 10.00

So my question Is, does my symptom sound like hyperthyroidsm? Did the late bloodwork (15.30) maybe work to my dissadvantage?

Thank you in advance
P

Last edited:

TeaRex14

I agree with shine, sounds like high stress from adrenaline and cortisol. True hyperthyroidism is sort of rare, it's more likely to be hypothyroidism but due to the elevated amounts of adrenaline you feel stimulated. Did your doctors ever test anything besides TSH? Knowing your T4, T3, and rT3 levels would be good. Testing yourself at home with body temp and pulse will give you just as good if not better thyroid status then blood work. A below average temp with a high pulse typically means low thyroid and large amounts of stress hormones, particularly adrenaline (which is likely causing the cold feet/hands and rapid heartbeat).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals