Body Hair (or Lack Thereof) In Males

lvysaur

You don't even come with the admixture analyses...

Oh, you could've just asked: Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog: Human genetic variation: the first ? components

Europeans have a huge chunk of Levantine admixture, and Indians a large chunk of Iranian mixture. Both of which are just subdivisions of a more general "Mideastern" ancestry.
You don't have a raasclart clue about what you're talking about...lol... you're beyond help.
lmao they're really quite hairless, aren't they?
https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/in...01704/tamil-nadu-story_647_042817061200_0.jpg
Higher melanation=less hairy.
well again, you're objectively wrong since the Middle East is hairier than Europe. And Southeastern Asia is hairier than Northern. And even indigenous Americans show the same pattern. You can continue to deny reality if you'd like.

Last edited:

Hairfedup

Oh, you could've just asked: Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog: Human genetic variation: the first ? components

lmao they're really quite hairless, aren't they?
tamil people - Buscar con Google:

well again, you're objectively wrong since the Middle East is hairier than Europe. And Southeastern Asia is hairier than Northern. And even indigenous Americans show the same pattern. You can continue to deny reality if you'd like.

Ahh Dieneke's blog...Lol..I've got you pegged. Now I know your type...explains the insistence on 'hairless whites' and the strange narrative you keep pushing...sad lil man lol.

lvysaur

Now I know your type...explains the insistence on 'hairless whites' and the strange narrative you keep pushing...sad lil man lol.
I enjoy your vague cryptic insults and your lack of mastery over the English language. It's Dienekes' or Dienekes's, since his name ends with an "s". Do give us more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals