Grey Hair And Melatonin

RealNeat

I just watched some her interview and she personally takes 2000mg and there's an old study of people taking 1000mg for a month and without any toxicity. This is something I would only consider to treat a disease because there are no long term human studies on this.

It's good advice to build up for certain and as you said in the prior post it's better to get everything else right first but most people can't do that do to their inability to change long time personal habits or obligation that keep them for making any major changes.

I drink hot water religiously thanks to your observation that other cultures avoid cold liquids and it help a lot. Sometimes the little things have the biggest effect. It's one of the best suggestions I've read on this forum and I've read many. It's appreciated.
I'm glad it's helping you. In Saudi and other very hot climates people still drink hot tea in the desert, they drink cold also but if it's anything like Turkey, they drink way more tea than any other beverage (runners up are probably coke, coffee and yogurt drinks "ayran")

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals